960019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching the first two episodes of all current airing dramas I can recommend:
From the best to good:

1. Kankar
2. Shakk
3. Saari Bhool Hamari Thi
4. Aisa Jalay Jiya
5. Halki Si Khalish
6. Aseerzadi

No idea why they are so popular here but Aasmanon Pe Likha and Mere Humrahi seem slow and dull.

Further avoid: Meri Beti, Darmiyan, Justuju, Qarz, Sheher E Yaaran, Kabhi Kabhi and Sannata etc.

I just watched Shareek E Hayaat which looks promising and Ishq Mein Taire promos seem interesting.

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think I am the only person who enjoyed Kadurat :P
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think I'm the only person who liked Qarz and Maatam. 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think I am the only person who enjoyed Kadurat :P

Main houn na. I really liked Kadurat, it was different.

@ PS i cudn't agree more abt APL and Mere Humrahi.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I LOVE the Kadurat ost. Watched a couple of episodes and thought it was good, I'm going to watch it properly soon.

Mere Humrahi is terrible! Haven't watched APL. Sannata was really disappointing.

Kankar and Halki Si Khalish are the only ones I'm keeping up with at the moment, and Halki Si Khalish can get a bit frustrating sometimes, but overall it's good.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: renateravelli

how can you all say that Mere Humrahi is terrible? I like all pakistani dramas. sure some dramas are predictable and some are slow paced and some are frustrating but most of them are great entertainment. So i love mere humrahi and apl and sannata.

I'm not going to like a drama just because it's Pakistani. It has to have substance. Mere Humrahi has a horrendous script and storyline, terrible characters and horrible acting, not even Fahad can save the drama.
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: renateravelli

so what do you consider good dramas then?

Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon
Maat
Durr e Shewar
Vasl
Dastaan
Talkhiyan

Drama's like that, which actually have a well thought out storyline, a well structured script, above average acting, etc.

I did like Humsafar but loathed the ending.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree, i was about to make a topic on all the bad dramas, but i ll just share my thoughts here...kankar is the only good drama these days...other than kankar there is nothing I wait for every week...

kadorat was different and good but the last episode was such a drag, most of the time was spent on flash backs and driving around...but good drama...

shuk is another good drama...I like it.

I gave numm a try but gave up on it after a few episodes...tooo boring.

darmiyan and mujhe khuda pay yaqeen hai are just plain awful...i gave up on them, such bad acting from good actors.

ek kasak reh gaye is another bad drama with good actors...disappointing...actually its so bad that i dont even know if the latest episode was the last or is there another episode to come.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I'm not going to like a drama just because it's Pakistani. It has to have substance. Mere Humrahi has a horrendous script and storyline, terrible characters and horrible acting, not even Fahad can save the drama.

LOL I so agree. I tried watching it for Fahad... and I'm surprised this is produced by him? Anyway, I tried watching 6-7 episodes and the forced marriage storyline looked like they were trying to cash on Humsafar's craze.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I also like Meri Beti. Its pretty nice!
Edited by mary78613 - 10 years ago