Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Women are emotional creatures, and some of us tend to forgive and forget every horrible thing happened to us if someone blackmails us at the right moments of the right time...

I think a MOTHER would NEVER take a slime ball like Rashid back no matter what...That I believe...If a man wrongs a mother's child, she is done with him...and then if he comes back, and is made of gold even, she won't take him back...No matter how much he is trying to make her listen his sob story...

Well lets put it this way , he did abandon her children along side with her and Asad grew struggling with his mother. Never had a childhood and to take on responsibility of the family when he was suppose to be out playing. 

How could Dilshad forget all that her son had to endure due to that slime ball. How can she even think of forgiving him. A woman may love unconditionally but that does not mean she forgives unconditionally.  
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sheilasandhu
I agree with you on women .. As far as my memory goes Rashid was two timing Dilshad while they were living together . Ayaan is older than Nazma . The factory fire happened on Nazma 1st birthday . So if there is blackmail ..when did it start. ? Before the fire or after !! . QH again .
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sheilasandhu

Well lets put it this way , he did abandon her children along side with her and Asad grew struggling with his mother. Never had a childhood and to take on responsibility of the family when he was suppose to be out playing. 

How could Dilshad forget all that her son had to endure due to that slime ball. How can she even think of forgiving him. A woman may love unconditionally but that does not mean she forgives unconditionally.  

WORD...Well, as I said, I can't understand where the mother in her has gone...How has she forgotten last 17 years...?? How can she still think that she can do something like this...But she is going to do that...No one can stop her or Rashid...

And Asad, well...that man is unlucky when it comes to having good parents...His father was a hero for him when he was younger...The very same father has abandoned him, and he has become a man at the tender age of ten...After that he has come to worship his mother, tried his best to make her happy, give her and his sister-like daughter best of best...And now also his mother is going to abandone him...

@Bold:- That's true...But we know that women in Asia are brought up in a way, and are taught that a Husband has to be forgiven and his mistakes are meant to be forgotten...No matter of which country they live in or religion are follow, they thinks it's their job to satisfy their husband's every need, no matter if that husband is a piece of shit, they still feel that they have some kind of obligation towards them...

Now, its our job, a woman's job to prove that she isn't something, she is SOMEONE, so she better be respected...She hasn't any kind of obligation towards someone whom isn't worthy enough for her...
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: VashH

@ Sheilasandhu 
I agree with you on women .. As far as my memory goes Rashid was two timing Dilshad while they were living together . Ayaan is older than Nazma . The factory fire happened on Nazma 1st birthday . So if there is blackmail ..when did it start. ? Before the fire or after !! . QH again .

@Vash, I already had discussion over this matter...read this...😊

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

@Bold :- I can't even think of one plausible reason of why and how he got married to Shireen because He was supposedly "in love"  with his wife and had a son of 7-8 years that time, how, just HOW he ended up getting married to a woman, had a child with her and still claims that was "circumstances" or Raziya's chaal...😲 I mean, the factory fire thing happened AFTER he came back to Dilshaad WITH Ayaan, so he was ALREADY married to Shireen...There is NO WAY he didn't cheat on his wife or more better wives...that man can't self-victimization him in this case IN ANYWAY...

@Red:- Well, you haven't watched the new spoiler of up-coming episodes, Shireen will try to leave the house and he will say that he loves her too, in his own way, so there is no need for her to leave the home...She and Dilshaad, both can have him...🤣 LOL

Blue :- True...They are honest with each other, they may not communicate or function in a "normal" couple way, but they believe and know what they mean to  each other, what they are for each other, and that they are each other's...😳

--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post !!
Agree with your each and every word 
I hate Rashid more after today's episode 😡
he doesn't even care about what Asad thinks !!
I hope Dilshad chooses Asad not that loser
*fingers crossed !!!* 
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubble007

Amazing post !!

Agree with your each and every word 
I hate Rashid more after today's episode 😡
he doesn't even care about what Asad thinks !!
I hope Dilshad chooses Asad not that loser
*fingers crossed !!!* 

Bubbleee...Thanks...!!! 🤗

Same here, same here...That man has always been selfish...first to not go to jail he has let go his wif with a son and a new born daughter...AGAIN...Now he is doing the same thing...🤢

I don't feel like Dilshaad is going to back down...Asad would have to let her go...
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

😆 Yeah right! God knows what reasons. He was blackmailed and he gave into it and then never looked back for his children and his 'love.' What a selfless lover!👏 So why is he getting back to Dilshaad now after 17 years? What happened to the so called protection, love, sacrifices? Tried to keep everyone happy? Who was happy in this situation? Razia and Ghaffur? The ones who blackmailed him? As far as I see, Dilshaad wasn't happy! Asad wasn't happy and Nazma was deprived of father's love her whole life. Asad has still not gotten over his abandonment issues. What happiness are you talking about? Are you talking about Shireen's happiness? The same lady who lives a life of insecurity, fear of losing her loved ones? 

There is no time limit or duration in love. He wants to get back so dilshaad and rashid both  decided. probably he thinks its time now as he too is not sure how long he will live. He did protect Dishaad family by staying away from them, and Dilshaad knows about it very well. 
Whatever happened even Rashid also is deprived from his wife Dilshaad and his own children who now hate him becoz he was not for whatever reasons. It was not easy either for Rashid.  Shireen insecurity is created by her own foolishness but Rashid always was beside her. Now Rashid doesnt care of gaining or loosing now. 
Edited by naina2010 - 10 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naina2010

There is no time limit or duration in love. He wants to get back so dilshaad and rashid both  decided. probably he thinks its time now as he too is not sure how long he will live. He did protect Dishaad family by staying away from them, and Dilshaad knows about it very well. 
Whatever happened even Rashid also is deprived from his wife Dilshaad and his own children who now hate him becoz he was not for whatever reasons. It was not easy either for Rashid.  Shireen insecurity is created by her own foolishness but Rashid always was beside her. Now Rashid doesnt care of gaining or loosing now. 

We'll talk about love and time limit when there's any love from Rashid's side. I see no love from his side.  It's definitely not love when you don't look back for 17 long years and then one fine day you get up and say I wanna get back together! What happened to his so called love when he had sex with Shireen and then came back to Dilshaad with Ayaan and then had sex with Dilshaad and left her again. What kinda love is this? Weren't you the one who said Asad and Zoya are just lusting over each other in one thread? What about Rashid? He had sex with Dilshaad then Shireen, then Dilshaad and then Shireen again! Is this love in your books? Rashid made the decision when he chose to leave his first wife and his kids. Just like Shireen's insecurity is created by her, it was Rashid who left them. It's not anyone else's fault. & What protection? What happened to the protection now? Why is he meeting 'em , coming tp their house, getting back now after 17 years? Doesn't he need to protect them now? Protection is just a mere excuse to cover up for his mistakes and wrong decisions he made. It's more like he couldn't keep it in his pants and had sex with another woman despite being married. The truth is Rashid Ahmed Khan is a spineless douche who can't own up to his mistakes neither can he fulfill his promises, responsibilities or duties.
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 10 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

We'll talk about love and time limit when there's any love from Rashid's side. I see no love from his side.  It's definitely not love when you don't look back for 17 long years and then one fine day you get up and say I wanna get back together! What happened to his so called love when he had sex with Shireen and then came back to Dilshaad with Ayaan and then had sex with Dilshaad and left her again. What kinda love is this? Weren't you the one who said Asad and Zoya are just lusting over each other in one thread? What about Rashid? He had sex with Dilshaad then Shireen, then Dilshaad and then Shireen again! Is this love in your books? Rashid made the decision when he chose to leave his first wife and his kids. Just like Shireen's insecurity is created by her, it was Rashid who left them. It's not anyone else's fault. & What protection? What happened to the protection now? Why is he meeting 'em , coming tp their house, getting back now after 17 years? Doesn't he need to protect them now? Protection is just a mere excuse to cover up for his mistakes and wrong decisions he made. It's more like he couldn't keep it in his pants and had sex with another woman despite being married. The truth is Rashid Ahmed Khan is a spineless douche who can't own up to his mistakes neither can he fulfill his promises, responsibilities or duties.

In your perspective you dont see love in Rashid, but its not same for others. In my view rashid did love Dilshad and shireen both. He had to marry shireen for reasons already shown. It doesnt mean that he should keep Shireen unhappy as she is innocent and he is trapped. Now things are different and everyone is grown up and able to fight for themselves, so he need not worry so much for his kids now. They become enough mature to stand and fight for their own rights. and Rashid and Dilshaad want to get their happiness by start living together. If they both dont have any issues why should others interfere now. Rashid fullfilled his duties as father, husband and now wants to complete himself as a lover. 
--Nihirash-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
To be Asad, to do what he has
done, will do, you need a
Zoya...Your Miss.Farooqui...
To be Zoya, to do what she has
done, will do, you need a Asad
Ahmed Khan...Your Mr.Khan...
perfectly said... Awsm post.. 👍🏼