Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I absolutely love and agree with your entire post. You totally voiced my opinion. Even in the SBB when Zoya/Surbhi said that he should let Dilshad go cz it was the same situation as AsYa, I was like hv u not been following the show? Do u not know your own show and the characters properly? There is a world of difference between the 2 couples n esp Rashid n Asad. U noe..I wud still be a little understanding if he came n lived in KV or even if he asked both Dilshad n Asad. Sadly, he didn't. In fact, from the spoiler videos, it clearly showed what an absolutely selfish, disgusting and horrible father he is. When Ayaan said he wants to leave and asked Shireen to come, he actually said ki Ayaan can leave if he wants to but Shireen will not go anywhere. Wth!!! I think its really sick n wrong to be selfish in love when there are soo many other relationships at stake n more so when those relationships are estranged in large part due to your mistakes and when they're parent-child relationships. 

Thank you...😳

Well, Zoya will be Zoya and I believe, she is one of those people who before judging any situation, will think "If I would have been there, what I would have done/wanted..." She has always done that...She can't see/think of a situation if she doen't involved with it in that way...

She has always been team Rashid-Dilshaad but has never left Asad alone...so she does the both thing...But at the end of this track, when Dilshaad will come back, she will be able to see that not every man is Asad Ahmed Khan...and Rashid is what Asad thinks of him...

Oh, ya...I have seen it...And you know what is funny, he has said Dilshaad that he wants to see his whole family ek hi chaat ke niche... I mean, He haven't ask Asad, have let go Ayaan, Nikhaat and Najma are married and will face problems because of his this "Akhri khayish"...Nazhaat is there only because she has NO where else to go as she is young and un-married...What did he meant by "mera pura khandaan"...?? Him with Dilu and Shireen...?? And for what...?? Sing ghar wali and bahir wali song...?? order them around...?? try to make them compare with each other...?? 

I mean, I fail to understand who much that man will go down...and when he will end playing victim of the circumstances thing...🤢
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly Written...Loved it...
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Roshhh...!!!! ðŸ¤— 

P.s. Your hummy baby is going to get hurt in this track too...Ayaan will leave her and go somewhere and come back with a new face, AGAIN...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ naina- If rashid really loved dilshad, hed pick btw her and shireen in a heart beat. He would have tried to fet her back 17 years in time but never mustered tue courage cause he lacks a spine. Evem if u watch bts, rashid is stopping shireen from goinf with ayan. He wants both woman. How cheap is that?.! And he amd dilshad are real lovers? Dilshaad may undoubtably genuinly love rashid but rashid clearly doesnt. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Roshhh...!!!! ðŸ¤— 

P.s. Your hummy baby is going to get hurt in this track too...Ayaan will leave her and go somewhere and come back with a new face, AGAIN...

😭 I know. Im trying to muster courage to watch. 

And i really domt think vikrants gettings replaced. 

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

😭 I know. Im trying to muster courage to watch. 

And i really domt think vikrants gettings replaced. 

Ahh, your Hummy baby and Ma Asad...They LOVE to make those immature emotionally fools hurt them...Cruel people...

Oh, I hope so...Vikrant is a very good actor, and it will be a huge loss for QH...

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree that Rashid and Dilshaad are no Asad and Zoya for sure.
I see the 2nd generation making decisions different than their parents.  For the most part they've fought against their destinies to make a path of their own. They are trying not to repeat the mistakes that their parents made.

I think everyone can sympathize with Dilshaad's plight as a woman/mother.  The decision she made was very difficult.  But at this point in life her children are taken care of...Najma is married and Asad is settled and will be marrying soon (operative soon ðŸ¤”...3 months and who knows how long that will be in Qubool Hai land ðŸ˜†)  She has no one else there for her as a companion.  So for me I can see where she is coming from.    

Rashid - I know less words about him the better.  Most everyone in the forum Hates him so.  But I will just say I am still on the fence about him. Reason being I still think there is a lot story behind some of his actions that we just do not know about.  If the CVs do this right (crossing fingers) we can have a very highly intense and logical track.  If the CVs have the mind to redeem Rashid they can after all they (tried) redeemed Imran.

I will just end that I am the type of person who looks at all sides before making a decision.  I believe life has a lot of greys.  There is no absolutes depending on the situation and context of what has occurred.     
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum post
agree wid u
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum post
agree wid u
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your post enough to comment from my phone driving to work! Said everything i wanted to say. And a sad truth too ... Mohabbat ki tauheen ho bhi sakti hain, agar vaqt main kuch nahi kiya toh!