Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Thank you...😳

Haha, yes we are...We have to make them understand that even though, Asya has started the trend of "Bagavaat, breaking the rules of society", there are some rules and regulations to be able to follow their footprints...πŸ˜›

did u see new video ayaan leaves home because of Rashid.

rashid  will be na ghar na ghaat ka.  he will be having shireen and dilshad but no kids.
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha70

did u see new video ayaan leaves home because of Rashid.

rashid  will be na ghar na ghaat ka.  he will be having shireen and dilshad but no kids.

Oh I did...maybe last scene of VM as Ayaan... KSG's luck, he had 3 Riddhimas as Armaan, and now he is going to have 3 Ayaans as Asad...πŸ˜†

Haha, he said he wants to see and live with his whole family ek saath...And the only child that is going to live with him now is Nuzhaat, only because she has no where else to go...His whole family ek saath meant that he wants to sing the song, ek taraf hai ghar wali ek taraf bahir wali Dillu and Shireen ke saath ...πŸ˜‰ lol
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
luv your post & agree with you
asya is one no one come to near them because asya are exemple for pure divine of love and they break all rules 
Edited by Diviya27 - 10 years ago
Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was amazing. No but seriously to be Asad you've got to be fearless which Rashid isn't because if he was he would not be married to Shireen today
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really good post Hajnal, even if I don't agree with all of it.

There is no comparison between AsYa and RaDil, I doubt if that was even an attempt to do that.

I believe that Dilshad is free to make her choice, she is a smart woman, she probably knows the consequences too. She is being emotional right now, all her life she has spent being practical for herself and her kids, for once she is indulging herself, knowing it will probably be a failure, but she still wants to try. I will give her that space. Asad has all the rights to be mad at him. Raashid is not worth it, in your, mine and Asad's opinion, but Dilshaad wants to differ from us I guess.

Sometimes we don't want to pick the best thing for ourselves, If we always did the right thing all the time, life would be perfect. 😊
Edited by notagain - 10 years ago
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Job !!! Well written .
We are not our children !!
Two different worlds !!
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘
I love this post. Probably the best post on this forum. It has the perfect combination of humour and pov.πŸ‘ I completely agree with you
This is the latest bs from Gul's brain🀒. First destroying Asad's and Zoya's characters to make ZoYaan work. Second, destroying AsYa love story BY equivalating it to RasHad (I don't know their couple name). GUL KHAN WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?πŸ˜•
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: notagain

Really good post Hajnal, even if I don't agree with all of it.

There is no comparison between AsYa and RaDil, I doubt if that was even an attempt to do that.

I believe that Dilshad is free to make her choice, she is a smart woman, she probably knows the consequences too. She is being emotional right now, all her life she has spent being practical for herself and her kids, for once she is indulging herself, knowing it will probably be a failure, but she still wants to try. I will give her that space. Asad has all the rights to be mad at him. Raashid is not worth it, in your, mine and Asad's opinion, but Dilshaad wants to differ from us I guess.

Sometimes we don't want to pick the best thing for ourselves, If we always did the right thing all the time, life would be perfect. 😊

Thank you, I was waiting for your replay...!!! πŸ€— 

I agree with you, we can't blame her...She has always somehow believed that he will come back to her...and has lived her life waiting for him...Remember first 10 episodes of QH, when Rahid said that he will come to meet her and Asad, she has cooked everything and set the whole home, done everything, was all prepared, but he didn't came...The samething is going to happen even now...He has come back, promised her something, and she know that he is late, very, very late but still it may be this is the only chance she has, so she has to take it...

Somehow, I have always felt Asad has played the role of a father not only for Najma and Ayaan, but also for Dilshaad...He has always tried to protect her...we have seen that in the beginning of QH...He has protected her from Rashid and even lied to her about the phone call...

So even now he will paly the role of a father for her, warn her but won't able to stop her for her own happiness, but will be there to hold her and not let her fall...simple as that...😊
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Thank you, I was waiting for your replay...!!! πŸ€— 

I agree with you, we can't blame her...She has always somehow believed that he will come back to her...and has lived her life waiting for him...Remember first 10 episodes of QH, when Rahid said that he will come to meet her and Asad, she has cooked everything and set the whole home, done everything, was all prepared, but he didn't came...The samething is going to happen even now...He has come back, promised her something, and she know that he is late, very, very late but still it may be this is the only chance she has, so she has to take it...

Somehow, I have always felt Asad has played the role of a father not only for Najma and Ayaan, but also for Dilshaad...He has always tried to protect her...we have seen that in the beginning of QH...He has protected her from Rashid and even lied to her about the phone call...

So even now he will paly the role of a father for her, warn her but won't able to stop her for her own happiness, but will be there to hold her and not let her fall...simple as that...😊

πŸ€— You said it, so beautifully, yes. Exactly to all of this.
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarbrathan

πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ‘
I love this post. Probably the best post on this forum. It has the perfect combination of humour and pov.πŸ‘ I completely agree with you
This is the latest bs from Gul's brain🀒. First destroying Asad's and Zoya's characters to make ZoYaan work. Second, destroying AsYa love story BY equivalating it to RasHad (I don't know their couple name). GUL KHAN WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN?πŸ˜•

Thank you so much...😳

I don't think she is equivalating Asya to someone, Rashid is the one whom is equivalating...

Gul is going to show us that not everyone and not in every situation you can fight for love...Someone has not enough courage to stand on their decisions till the end, and some situation are way to delicate to be dealt with such kind of force...😊