Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: divsarunfan

Nov 26 ,what's special to day?.

it's shena's birth day.
shena did u remember where we first met.think re

wish u a very happy birth day
may life lead you to great happiness
success and hope that all your wishes comes true!
enjoy u r day
deko yar ye cat bi tuje happy birth day bol rahi hai yar😆😆
birth day cake for u
https://25.media.tumblr.com/93ef670057f5b318e5a76d526a4623c0/tumblr_mmwh7aktIW1qki7dgo1_r1_500.gif
dancing time
gifts time.😆
birth day dress for u
bangles for u

open u r gifts😆
many many happy returns of the day dear🤗
god bless u always with beauty of joy and sunshine.all ways keep smiling🤗

happy birth day to u from all of us.njy u r birth day shena😃

soo awesome div love u baby...first wen i asked were u preparing a thread u said no then i believed but wat BUMP here i saw a thread for me u have soo much going on ur life yet took time for making a thread for me am grateful for that😳,,,,,,love u for efforts baby...god bless u
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
will reply to ur wishes soon😳
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reemamariyam

2day my sinnu's b.day i'm so exited

It is difficult to make a greeting and birthday wish for someone so kind, humble, gentle, generous and loving. sis, you are the best in the whole world. Happy Birthday!

my loving sinnu u ask me 2 not 2 open ur b.day thread so me & vg mam planned in this way
i vl not say sorry so have it

i know now u vl be ok
so vl start my decoration frm here
😉

first of all a big tnk to my ammi for gave me a such a lovely sister in this day

My dearest sinnu, wish you a very warm and happy birthday. You are not only the sweetest sister but also a true friend. I feel blessed to have a sister like you. May you achieve and get, all you ever wish for.

ok now vl start our b.day party
first b.day cake 4 u

now blow the candles

oh naughty muzzu 2day also teasing u 🤣
u don't get angry in this gud day now cut the cake we all waiting my baby

ok me feeding u cake have it my sinnu 😉

now let's celebrate vth our loving

now arshi dance for my sinnu

now ur di's dance 4 u🤣

1st pic arnav anjali itself made me emotional i wished u were beside me so that i would have been hugged u for real😭 ...yeah i stopped u making thread but u made it am accepting with all my heart❤️...u thanked my mom so she ask me tell her love to u😳...and caking cutting session🤣 still i laugh hard wenever i saw that it seems like he is real muzzu bcoz he once done that not in birthday cake but blowing just a candle while i was full ready he blow it out that gif remind me of this incident🤣...again i wished it was not anjali and arnav but u and me...it was beautiful collage loved it...and dances were awesome sarun danced on my birthday☺️ but i loved my di's dance more❤️...indeed i had a beautiful day as u wished for me but missed chatting with u😭
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ sinnu
my loving baby don't worry we vl meet in future
that time give ur di a tight hug
& love u & my ammi 2 🤗
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: reemamariyam

You are such a sweetheart my sinnu! I just love you too much. On your birthday, I promise to keep all your secrets, to flood you with gifts and never to miss a chance to make you smile. Happy Birthday, my dearest sister.

when i type ur birthday wish i just remember our first meeting. in IF we met @ ARSHI TAMIL CC #3 page no 3 ur first chatting was "hello am muhsina from tamilnadu" this was happened @ 15 march 2013 can u remember this lovely incident in that date i got my lovely kutty sis . my sinnu, the one who always stuck by my side - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a beautiful gift to this world and to me.😳

from that day till now u was with me in my happy&painful moments.
u got so many frnds after that also but ur love 2 me z still same
ur such a darling swt heart sis my sinnu.ur one in million 2 me
in this gud day i'm asking allah it should be continue until my last breath

may allah Bless you, my darling sinnu, and remember you are always in the heart
plz stay vth me always like this.
You deserve tons of happiness, joy, love, gifts, hugs and blessings on your Birthday today. Happy Birthday sis.

now my sis getting one year elder so i'm so happy 2 wish u in same IF🥳

That's What My World
Has Become With You,

On This Special Day
Sending You All My Love,

To Wish You Happiness
Today And Always?

Happy Birthday..my sinnu

i have decorate so many b.day thread & selected b.day gifts but 2day

I may give you any birthday present you ask for, but it will never to enough compared to the present that you are to me. I love you my dearest sister. Have a rocking birthday. I promise to help you do that.

i ask birthday os from ur favorite writer madhu but bcz of her busy schedule she couldn't do it

but she ask me 2 say her birthday wish to

here it z

Arnav Khushi Fan Fictions by Madhu

Wish her birthday from me. But very much tied up to my work making impossible for extra time in drfting new OS

Hope u will understand, My wishes with u and her

happy birthday 2 her😃

With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister!

i never thought i would be blessed with a best sister in the world...i just joined the IF for ipk but it ended then i didnt have a reason to be here...but siva introduced me a tamil cc i was kinda nervous and feared to join at first at the same time i wanted to join bcoz i wanted to become stunnerz i know it was lame but that the truth i joined cc😆...i didnt thought i would get my soul sis there now i dont want to leave this place...i love u, trust u more than myself...u r my guide wen i mislead my path...Ameen may Allah hear ur prayer and he keep connected us till my last breath...i never expected a gift from u di bcoz i want ur love and be with me bas i dont want anything more than that...but u requested madhu di to write a OS for me i never thought in my wild dream that u get such idea di i was shocked wen i red her msg and tears were flowing non stop from my eyes...trust me wen i say this that this is bestest birthday and special day for me...i always had void feeling of not having a own sister but am not anymore bcoz i bet ur presence wil never let me feel loneliness...love u love u soo much di

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
dammit i thought u'll make some edits but here u go u made all edits to wish me...it was soo sweet and beautiful gesture from u yaar...i love this edits...poor u...i would have taken soo much time to do this yet u did to bring a smile on my face and u were successful in that...but u know wat i said after watching this that u r a crazy girl...and thank u siva i found a crazy friend in cc who does all weird things😆...love u soo much da

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
okay yaara u too made my cryit was soo lovely...really am soo touched by ur efforts u have soo much to look after yet took time decorate for my birhtday love u for that...hope andwish our friendship continues till my last breath😊...thank u soo much making my day soo lovely

aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday SHENA
sorry for late wishes
really sorry
was busy with xams
belated happy birthday