Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I think the titler should be changed now as FM fans are being given false hope lol

it shud hav been changed on the first day coz nuthing was confirmed ever
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

The drama serial has 23 episodes, which are officially complete. To be directed by Anjum Shahzad, shooting will supposedly begin around February 2014. Everyday is producing it, and is expected to air on Hum TV.

The producer said Fawad's film ends around the same time, and he's waiting for Fawad to say yes, hasn't been able to get hold of him barring Fawad's first day on shoot for Khoobsoorat. Since the story has been written in mind with Fawad and Mahirah, the characters weaved around them, the project will only happen with them or it'll get delayed!

Tfs. Fingers and toes crossed!

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BacknForth_

Tfs. Fingers and toes crossed!

Absolutely! From what I know, Fawad's heard the story and his response towards his character and the story is positive. He himself said that the issue is his dates. He could commit to the project, but later on he might not have the dates and it would all fall apart. So at this point, he's 60% a yes, 40% no.
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if mahira n fawad cum wid this thn gr8 if nt hope 2 c thm together in another shw soon
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the time Fawad says yes (or no), I think the world will have moved on. He denied Shukk which went to Adeel Hussain - WHICH btw, is doing really well..and Adeel is doing an awesome job. He denied BRA..he apparently denied Sultana's film..he may just deny Nadia's show..and I'm sure Nadia won't wait for him like this guy for Mol is..
And, with people calling Fawad's performance in Numm is worst performance yet..I'm really not sure how one's supposed to expect anything from Fawad at this point?

While Fawad's shooting for Khoobsurat, people can focus on actors who are still working within the Pakistani entertainment industry..such as Fawad's contemporaries - Mikaal and Adeel..who will be starring in Muhabbat Subh Ka Sitara Hai.

Adeel & Mikaal - good looks? check
decent actors? check
Show on Humtv? check
script by Umera Ahmed? check
will take a Friday spot? which is big. check
bromance? check (hopefully)
Sanam Jung's increasing popularity with DeM? check

yeah you never know..people may just have moved on by then.