plzzz update it quick and do pm me...
waiting for next update...
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 6: Fast Forward

After 30th   scenario...

Rajat:hi manvi which world are you in.

Manvi:ah yes sir...oops rajath ...nothing was just going out for lunch...

R: thank god u remember its lunch time anyways lets go ..

M:ya I remember rajath that's y I dared to call u by u r name...

R:by the way should I ask u y u are sad or u will bother to tell

M:oh u know it  very well rajath "pyar ke side effects" its hard to forget first love ...it wud take time to heal...

R:manvi u are fighting for u r brothers sake and am sure u will  get succeded..then y u agreed defeat when it came to urself u r love...I mean what u got

M: exactly my love..it was only me...there was no our in that relationship...tht relationship was a forced on...I still somewhere have tat pain tat he didn't tell the truth before..atleast friendship wud have remained..but glad tat he tld atleast...and yes I am at fault cos even I had nt tld many thngs abt myself too so we both were equally at fault..

R:hey manvi I dnt find fault in u cos u didn't tell them for their own goodwill and u had a strong reason to do so so don't again say tat u were at fault ok...

M:hmm u are rite I had a reason but now I feel if I had shared this with them atleast vmom wud nt have forced virat for marriage. she wanted a simple dil...and I created that image of me in his moms mind and thn u knw wat happned...and now everything has changed... and  I am happy that I rectified that mistake of mine...and dnt worry I will be fine its just that it will take some time..and now enough of this melo drama shall we have our lunch now..cos there is much more work to do...

R: ummm... manvi are u in touch with virat and does he knw that u loved him ..

M:hmmm it doesn't matter now and no we are not in contact with each other...after signing the divorce papers that day I have nt seen him and vmom also ...moreover thy didn't want to ...

R:manvi ...lunch time over so time to get bck in action...

M:yes sir..

Rajat&manvi:

M:sir actually I wanted to show u something...this photo sir...the person who is standing next to my brother in mask...may be this person will be able to give us some information regarding my bro's death or he might know smtg...

R:yes manvi u ar right but pblm is that his face is nt seen so its difficult to know his identity...we need some more photo's were his mask is not there...by the manvi were did u get this photo from..oh ya voice magazine...right

M:yes sir all these days spent at voice magazine didn't help that much..sir sir..just I found this photo  frm "voice magazine" party photo's...but I want to tell u smtg I couldn't find any other single photo of my bro other thn this which is very strange sir...i think its done all with a purpose sir...

R:yes u are right manvi and this photo must have been left there by mistake...

M:but no use na sir...nw dnt knw sir...  

R:manvi I  think it shuld be someone frm "voice magazine" only ...did u ask anyone over there.

M:no sir I didn't cos it wud create doubt in their minds...

R:hmm dnt wrry manvi we will find a way manvi and yes I wud just give u a advice that its getting too risky so  u need to be alert  and since now u r true identity is know by all u need to be carefull and also they wil be alert...

M:dnt wrry sir I will be fine and now I dnt care what wud happen to me cos atleast I knw tat no one is there to cry for me and those who were nw dnt care...so less burden and also if I die I will go up peacefully and say to my bro "I tried my level best"...

R:manvi u are getting emotional its nt a go sign dear pls be strong and I like more of drama queen manvi thn serious manvi

M:hmm sir can I go to some action packed English movie sir cos wrking for voice magazine  for so long has made be go nuts sir...so pls sir dnt reject sir u urself tld me nt to be serious see am bck with my nakras sir...pls

R:now thats like  manvi carry one and be carefull ..and bck to wrk tomorrow...

Precap:..Rewind update...

chapter 7

Pls forgive me since I have no experience in writing stories I know its boring...pls am sorry and will nt torture more cos will try to finish soon or if u all feel I shud stop writing pls do say so  I wnt feel bad...

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
virman got divorced and in no contacts now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and now it seems like even vanshika maa also is least interrsted in knowing about manvi's where abouts thts strange wanna know what exactly did happen tht virat did care abt manvi atleast as a xrend ...
seeing manvi sooo hhurt and disturbed feeling soo bad for her ...hope she finds out the whole susense thing sooon
update next part soon
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg Divorce
is they was in love or not
and virat's mother is also strange
well written sweety
thanx for the Pm
waiting for next part
update soon

prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

virman got divorced and in no contacts now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and now it seems like even vanshika maa also is least interrsted in knowing about manvi's where abouts thts strange wanna know what exactly did happen tht virat did care abt manvi atleast as a xrend ...
seeing manvi sooo hhurt and disturbed feeling soo bad for her ...hope she finds out the whole susense thing sooon
update next part soon

next is the rewind update so there u will knw wat happnd ...i didn't elaborate much cos in rewind update u will knw. 

will try to end this ff soon so dnt wry dear u will get to knw everythng and

thanks a lot for commenting  for this ok ok  story dear๐Ÿ˜Š...
just wanna know u r opinion dear shud i continue this story ...do tell whatever u feel honestly i wnt feel bad
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannat94

omg Divorce
is they was in love or not
and virat's mother is also strange
well written sweety
thanx for the Pm
waiting for next part
update soon

thanks dear...should i continue this stry dear do tell honestly dear wnt feel bad i just want to knw u r opinion
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prathe

thanks dear...should i continue this stry dear do tell honestly dear wnt feel bad i just want to knw u r opinion

Of course Sweety u should cont it...its a mysterious story and nice one
waiting for next part...take care๐Ÿ˜ƒ

manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shocking update.
virman got divorce..
waiting for next update...
update it quick..

jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail