Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naina927

No no u didnt bore anyone... Atleast not me...!!!
It was nice yaar... Just enjoy this phase... Write n update d parts... N very soon u will b like living the lives of these characters with them... Continue with the story fast n i would like to know what will happen after virman get married.

oh thanks lot dear   u r comments mean lot to me and yes dear as you suggest i will just enjoy writing and ...about my next update
i will take a bit time this time cos now actually the story opens up...but will try my lvl best to update soon...😊
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanishalnk

Its amazing start...I already stuck with dis ff ... .plz update soon nd pm me

thanks a lot dear ...😊
tanishalnk thumbnail
Hey its awesome story...going very well...
I already addicted with this...plz update soon nd pm me 👏
prathe thumbnail

Chapter 4:           flashback            "scenario prior to marriage"

Virat's pov

I don't know god what to do though I said yes to marriage for mom's sake I am not at all happy oh god how could mom think that I love manvi...i just treat her as my friend...and now she has pushed me into this marriage...with these thoughts running he goes to wrk(hospital)...hoping to find some solution...as usual from his face his colleagues cud sense something wrng ...so they asked him about and finally he tells about the scenario at this house about manvi...

One of his friend dr aditya laughs loudly and says the great virat vadhera is gng to get married to manvi..oh..no no what u call her right kiddo right..r u serious...listening to this virat gets super angry and says as if its happng as per my wish...  .

A: but virat u were sayng that u wud preferably marry a girl who herself is a doctor or someone who is intelligent and mature...so that it wud be easy for u handle everything right frm your professional to personal life...thn wat happned

V:I tried to explain mom but she was like no one can be better than manvi as I know manvi ...

A:but u ppl know each other frm few months only rite thn and as per I have I heard frm ur mouth abt her I dnt think u can accept  her  as a life partner...

V:this is exactly I tld mom that I only can see her as my friend bt not as my life partner...but u knw my mom sometime's I doubt is she my mom or manvi's ...this is the story my friends I am really stuck up... oh god

A:but virat y did u agree to this marriage u could have tld ur mom  directly   that u are nt interested...

V:I tried eveythng bt couldn't ...how embarrassing  it will be for me yaar to fr me to marry yaar and thn she will bcum my wife...so that y I have decided that I will tell her directly that I will nt marry her and tell her to reject mom's proposal...

All of virat's friend agree with this  decision of his and say that its gud decision  in this  way u r both lives will be saved...but...

A:haha hats of to u r brain virat wat do u think tat she will agree to this instead she will creat more drama and tell pls virat I cant live without you etc etc...and emotionally she wud torture u

V:how can u be so sure abt that

A:oh virat u urself  have said that she herself is a big drama queen and think virat who would nt wnt to marry a person like u  ...i mean handsome,well settled and yes also u r mom she is already so impressed with manvi..what do u think that if u tell manvi truth everything will be over...no virat it will only create prblm btw u and u r mom and u only say that u r mom loves manvi ...so mite be she will choose her over you...and thn u will be the one who will loose everything...i guess u r understng what am sayng...

V: so u are indirectly telling me that I should marry manvi wow wat a gud friend u are...                    

A:no pain no gain simple...

V:means...what are you trying to say..

A:pain is that you are marrying manvi and gain is your mom's  trust...i.e u wnt disappoint her

V:ya but marriage is like forever and an important phase of life and just to impress mom getting married I am nt understanding what are you trying to say...

"Vulnerable state of mind can be filled with anything positive or negative depending upon the ppl u are surrounded with same is the case with virat...though virat cares and protects manvi like a true friend...will he be able to protect her from himself once she knows the truth of his unkahee baath... "

chapter 5

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update ...going good bt wanna know the ankahee baatein patience naam ki cheez nai hai mujh mein 😛
virat calls himself mature then he cud have handled the situation by telling the truth to manvi and trysting atleast as a frend nor was he able to read what problem dhe is going thru i feel manvi is more mature than him ...
waiting for tge next update 😃
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

interesting update ...going good bt wanna know the ankahee baatein patience naam ki cheez nai hai mujh mein 😛
virat calls himself mature then he cud have handled the situation by telling the truth to manvi and trysting atleast as a frend nor was he able to read what problem he is going thru i feel manvi is more mature than him ...
waiting for tge next update 😃

yes dear...actually even i dnt have patience... ;)😉...
virat is a good but the situation and surroundings are nt...
will try to update soon ... but will take time
thanks a lot for your comments dear...😊 it means a lot to me...

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update so he will married her or not
and he will tell her or not that
he was looking her only friend
not more then anything and what happen when
she willget to know his truth what he thing about her
update soon
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink1

nice update so he will married her or not
and he will tell her or not that
he was looking her only friend
not more then anything and what happen when
she willget to know his truth what he thing about her
update soon

hi dear thanks a lot for your comments dear..
currently he has nt tld her the truth that he treats her only as a friend but in future...dnt knw  dear...
and yes virat is nt  that bad ..but situation is bad...so as story proceeds u wil get to knw dear...
will try to update soon but dnt knw when dear...
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
How I didn't come to know about ur story
I'm really very sorry 😭
coz of hectic schedule and health issue...i didn't get to know about it
why u didn't PM me...
its was really very amazing
mystery...I loved it and waiting for unfold it
waiting for next part
update soon and Pm me plz 😃

niki795 thumbnail