How I didn't come to know about ur story
I'm really very sorry 😭
coz of hectic schedule and health issue...i didn't get to know about it
why u didn't PM me...
its was really very amazing
mystery...I loved it and waiting for unfold it
waiting for next part
update soon and Pm me plz πŸ˜ƒ

hi dear no need to be sorry cos i have never sent pm's to anyone regarding my story...and currently also am not sending pm's to anyone...so just relax dear and take care of your health yes i will definetly try to send pm to u  and dear there is no hurry wen u are free and comfortable u can read and comment on my story so just be happy dear...😊i will try my lvl best to update to updtae soon...
Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome  update
loved it
virat should have talked directly to manvi
how will manvi react if she comes to know about his unsaid words
continue soon
plz pm me when you update

hi dear thanks a lot for your comment dear...it means a lot to me...
manvi character will also open up dear..in future updates along with virat...and yes virat is nt bad but situation is...
..i will try to update soon...😊
regarding pm dear currently am nt sending pm to anyone but will try to send to u dear  pls dn't feel bad😊
prathe thumbnail

Chapter 5

Virman were married and it was their new beginning as  husband and wife atleast for manvi it was.

Virat  who was unhappy with marriage told manvi calmly that everything will be same as it was before we are friends first rather than new relationship of husband and wife and thus there shudnt be any hesitation between us and also   we will not interfere in each other's work and yes I now want you to take your career seriously...and oh  u recently joined the "voice magazine" as  journalist right hopefully u will atleast do this job seriously ...he was going on and on while manvi was just listening...

M:who was unaware of virats truth was just listening and his sudden mention of her job as journalist just made her realize that she has loads of work to do now and virat was right she has to concentrate...since her thoughts drifted towards her job her ..task ...true meaning of virats words she couldn't get...

Virat indirectly told his opinion about her to manvi though not fully...

Next day:

Manvi with full determination, fresh feeling got ready and then went to the breakfast table greeted every one with a bright face and sat on the chair beside virat ...and as usual with her chatters she entertained vmom and here virat who was busy in his own world was nt at all interested in these ...just finished his breakfast and formally said  ok bye mom ...got to go to hospital...

Vmom:what is this virat u are newly married do u remember that...

V:yes mom I remember very well ...but am nt going anywhere else bt to my wrk which I do always

Vmom:virat I guess if u take 2-3 days holiday there wnt be any pblm

V:holiday y mom

Vmom:so that u ppl spend some time together before u get busy with u r wrk ...dear after all family is also impt

M:who was listening to their convo was thinking wat if virat really agrees to this thn she has to waste her time...so suddenly interfered in their convo and said no need of that mom cos me and virat have already discussed that we will concentrate on our wrk for now and trust me mom we will also give time to  our personal life...and also mom though virat takes holiday I won't  be able to cos i have joined the job recently and taking holiday is nt possible ...keeps on talking

V:who was listening to manvi talk was somehow shocked to see this side of manvi...he had thought that she will support his mom decision of him taking holiday...but what happended now was like he couldn't think that a girl like manvi who always thinks of passing time,naughty,immature...could talk so sensibly...and also she was talking abt her job ...this somewhat made virat happy and  relieved...

Vmom:who was listening to manvi was somehow convinced with their decision so she agreed with them

V:now if u are ok can I go to office mom

Vmom:yes  now if u both have already decided thn wat can I say...if u bth are happy then I am too..

So virat goes to hospital and Manvi...towards..."voice magazine"

..."Everything has a reason"...and so does manvi...for her unkahee baatein

Many of u may think that y this side of her was nt known before by anyone. Manvi's bubbly nature bindass attitude was the one she always showed...and the one she had nt shown will now come into picture slowly cos  she is part of vmom and virat's life... cos now she no longer stays alone ...like before..."guess u could get some hint frm virat's reaction"...  

She also knows that it will be more difficult to handle things  after  marriage but her love towards virat was enough for her to accept

chapter 6

I myself know that this part is boring  so am sorry for that pls do forgive me...prathibha😊

will try my lvl best to give some drama in my upcoming updates...

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
like it a lot... and Now Virat think manvi is more mature
and sensible person...Loved his line so much
in short it was fab update
waiting for next the part
thanx 4 the PM
update soonπŸ˜ƒ
prathe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannat94

amazing update dear
like it a lot... and Now Virat think manvi is more mature
and sensible person...Loved his line so much
in short it was fab update
waiting for next the part
thanx 4 the PM
update soonπŸ˜ƒ

hmm thanks dear and yes virats pov towards manvi will chge but nt soon...
u r comments mean a lot to me dear  and yes i love all of your stories too..dear
will try to update soon...😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is getting interesting manvi talking and handling.maturely which actually surprised virat happy to know tht ...
and manvi still didnt realise why virat married her ...
manvi's change in behaviour is ibteresting wanna know her reason behing tht job ...
update next part soon πŸ˜ƒ
tanishalnk thumbnail
Mmm...its short πŸ˜• ...bt its fab...
So finally virman married nd he thought that she is mature...hmmm
Plz update soon
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update..!! Maanvi;s character here is very nice and has layers.Waiting for next!
niki795 thumbnail
update is short but awesome
loved it
virat said indirectly but manvi in her own thoughts
but I loved the way manvi convinced v.mom 
now virat thinks she is mature 
continue soon
thanks for the pm dear😊