MG- SS-The Punishment-Thread3- UPDATED Pt43/Pg139/ 9 SEPT. .. ... ...

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The Punishment

Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana

- Meredith Sapp

Prologue...

She was there to make her identity , and to fulfil her Mom's dream .

He was there to enjoy his dreams. His identity is his father.     

They have attitude bigger than them .

They collide , they shattered.

She gathered herself and come again with an aim .                                           He gathered himself .. but lost and  restless ..

She is eager to punish . He is eager to get himself punished..

They are poll apart ...

But  there is One thing which is binding them together...

The Punishment

What will happen if they'll collide again...?       

Hope u all like it. plzz do hit like button and leave ur comments.

Thank you so much to all of you who gave me their 
     time , love and support ...

Edited by singh24 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail

Character Sketch

Geet

A   23yrs old beautiful girl . Very simple and intelligent  .  Full of   attitude  and high  in morels . .. Completed her grds with maths hon.  She is joining her dream college for MBA.

Maan

A  25yrs old  Handsome, arrogent and full of attitude boy.A brat  and  the  eldest son of  Mr. Ranjeet Singh  Khurana  ,  a well known name in  business  world. MD of  Khurana Construction  .  He  joined MBA college  after completing his Grds in Archi . Engg.  he is 2nd yr student.

Mr. Ranjeet Singh Khurana  ... Maan's Father

Rano ...Maan's Mom

Dev Singh Khurana...Maan's younger brother

Smt. Savitri Devi...Maan's Daadima

Col.  Mohinder  Singh Handa...Geet's Father

Late cap. Garima Singh ...Geet's Mom

Parminder Kaur...Geet's step mother

Brijveer singh ...Parminder's son

Meera Shergil... classmate of Dev ,  Geet's friend

Aditya Shergil...  Maan's friend and Meera's elder brother

Yesh Singh Rathod ...Geet's classmate and friend

Pari...  Geet's classmate and friend

Sameera Setty... Maan's classmate and GF.

Nayantara ... Dev's classmate and GF.

Rahul and Samar... Maan and Dev's classmates and friends.

There may be some more ..according to the flow of story...

Note... This is my 1st attempt . If someone feel that it reflect any other writer's work , then plzz pm me . I'll try my best  to keep it un affected ... This is a fiction not reality  so enjoy it .  Plz avoid if u find any mistake.  

singh24 thumbnail

Index    

Thread  1

Thread  2

Thread  3

Part- 29 ...   Page ... 1

Part- 30 ... Page ...23

Part - 31 ... Page ... 27

Part- 32 ... Page ... 33

Part- 33 ... Page ... 38

Part- 34 ... Page ... 48 

Part - 35 ... Page ... 56

Part - 36 ... Page ... 68

Part - 37 ... Page ... 81

Part - 38 ... Page ... 87 

Part - 39 ... Page ... 98
    Part - 40 ... Page ... 111

Part - 41 ... Page ... 121

Part - 42 ... Page ... 131

Part - 43 ... Page ... 139

Link for Thread 4

singh24 thumbnail

Hey Lakshu, Priya, Mona, Lily and Sona...🤗

Hello Tucan Dj quote

-lakshmi- thumbnail

congrats for the new thread babie

Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

( credit goes to Lakshmi ❤️ Thanku so much dear 😊 )

- Meredith Sapp

Prologue...

She was there to make her identity , and to fulfil her Mom's dream .

He was there to enjoy his dreams. His identity is his father.     

They have attitude bigger than them .

They collide , they shattered.

She gathered herself and come again with an aim .                                           He gathered himself .. but lost and  restless ..

She is eager to punish . He is eager to get himself punished..

They are poll apart ...

But  there is One thing which is binding them together...

The Punishment

What will happen if they'll collide again...?       

Hope u all like it. plzz do hit like button and leave ur comments

Part - 29

Dadima and Rano were not agree with Geet's demand, Ranjeet and Maan were in fix because they assured Geet that they'll go with her wish and dev was in shock . He was already in pain coz of NT's betrayal and now this.

Dadima: Dekho beta, hum tumhari ye baat nahi maan saktey    ... tum kuch aur soch lo.  Tumhe kuch aur chahiye to maang lo hum de denge  ... Money .. property ya kuch aur  ...  per ye nahi.

Kal agar humaare beton ke sath kuch galat hua to hum kya karengey?  Tum unhey wahan  trap bhi ker sakti ho  ...  badla lene ke liye  ... Hum kaise trust ker saktey hai ek unknown ladki ka?

Now Geet became angry with this statement   ...  Money  ... Property ...  they can think only this. She looked at them angrily and said  ...

Geet: Ho gaye aap log start ... Money... Paisa  ... aap sab ke liye sab kuch issi se shuru hota hai aur issi per khatam.

Jab aap logon ke sath kuch hota hai to  hard se hard sazza chahiye   ...  lekin agar apni baari aati hai to sazza se bachney ke liye paisa dikhane lagtey ho. Ku?

Rano: lekin ye to sazza ka koi tarika nahi hua?  Hum kaise yakeen karen tumhara?

Geet: Mat karo  ... kisne kaha hai mera yakeen karo  ... Iska matlab to ye hai agar mai 2 saal pahale inhey jail bhijwa deti to aap money power se inhe bacha lete aur mujh per hi blame laga detey  ... Ku? Sazza to aap inhe hone nahi detey.  Mera aur tamasha ban jata.

Maan and Ranjeet were becoming worried with this hot talk. Maan knew if they didn't accept her demand she will took her next step and that was not good for them. He interrupted and said that he agreed with this. All looked at him shocked and now Geet gave him a surprised look. A question pop out in her mind if all r against than why he was accepting this?

Maan: I m ready to take this punishment.

All were looking at him in disbelief. Ranjeet and Dev were quite but Rano and Dadima losing patience.  By heart Dev too was agree with Dadima but he can't go against Ranjeet.

Dadima: No Maan ye nahi hoga, hum tum dono ko kahin nahi jane denge,  tum aaj kal ki duniya ko nahi samjhtey  ...  kal tum kisi aur badi prob mei fess gaye to kya hoga? Tum inse sorry bol rahey ho , Hum sab sorry bol rahey hai, essa bhi kya gunah kiyahai ki ye Maaff nahi ker sakti.  ...   Hume ab lag raha hai ismey  jaroor koi aur maqsad hai... nahi to ye  kuch aur bhi to soch sakti hai  ...   hum tumhe kahin nahi jaane denge.  ... ye humara faisla hai.

Ranjeet looked at Geet helplessly and then at Maan, he himself was reluctant to send his sons like this. Geet  was  observing everyone very keenly  and said.  ...

Geet: It's OK Mr. Khurana, I m not forcing you to accept my condition, i am here because you and your son wanted to talk to me. I knew it that you all won't  go with this.  ...   Kahana bahot aasaan hota hai karna mushkil.  She gave a light mocking laugh which was not clearly visible coz of her covered face and said...

It is very easy to walk with a candle in hand for justice to punish the culprit but when it comes to a person like you, you tried to escape and started to give so many reasons.

I too don't want to trust and talk to double standard people like you. Now i want to leave and making you sure that i never come to you in future. You all begged to me to talk ...

Dadima cut her between and spoke angrily ... Girl you r crossing your limit.

Rano ,Ranjeet ,Dev and Maan too became angry with outburst  they thought that she is taking advantage of their leniency and gave a hard look to her.

Geet smirked and gave a little jerk to her head in a displease manner and replied back ...

Bada  afsos hua aap sab se milker, inn dono se kya hope ki ja sakti hai jab ghar mei sabki thinking essi hai  ...  koi nahi  ...   aap log kuch alag nahi  ...  ye Duniya bhari padi hai aap jaise logon se  ...   Nothing new for me.

Now no more talk, i am leaving   ...    lekin jaane se pahaley ek sach aap sab ke samney  rakh deti hoon  ...  aap sabhi ko aasani hogi ye sanjhney mei ki kaun sahi hai aur kaun galat.

She took off her Duppatta from her face and head and threw that in air with a jerk. All were looking at her shocked, their hearts skipped a beat,  a gasp came out from every one's mouth and they were rooted at their places. Her Duppatta which flew in air  landed on Maan's head and brought him back in sense  ...  a whisper came out from his mouth  ...   A C P  ...  G E E T  ...  he was there frozen  and shocked  looking at that side where Geet was going back talking on her mob,  she vanished from there leaving all the soul in a whirlpool of guilt  and  bewildered.

All took few minutes to come in their sense and just spoke one word  ...  ACP !!!! All the Khurana were tongue tight and looking at each other with shocked expressions,  unable to digest the reality.  They didn't realised when Geet left from  there,  it was Maan who watched her moving back in anger and walked out from KM. They were seated there long without uttering any word  immersed in their own thoughts. Maan was standing there holding Geet's Duppatta in his hand reminding her presence and the reality that she was Geet.

Nakul came out and inform them about dinner and all went inside mechanically, all took their dinner silently like forget how to talk and went back to their respective rooms.

Our ability to have patience, and our attitude toward others, define who we are at any given time
E J. Barrier

Precap   ... Maan's POV

Part - 30 

-lakshmi- thumbnail

nice part...

i liked the reaction of maans family... no parents would be able to see their child in a problem... and here too no difference ...they wanted to protect them from any problems... but the thing is that they r too selfish... selfish that they are seeing only maan and dev... not the gal who was hurt badly by their sons...

geets true identity would have given an electric jhatka to all of them...

seeing geets position and all, i think they will agree to her punishment...

Edited by -lakshmi- - 10 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
edited my comment... check ur pm too
singh24 thumbnail

Hi tum yahan kab aai..??

-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: singh24

Hi tum yahan kab aai..??

kabki... tumhi ne nahi dekha mujhe