Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

😲

@msarosh: Fawad Khan is doing two films in India, one is with Mahesh Bhatt & one will be with Karan Johar, he'll be absent for Best part of 2yrs.

ShockedShockedShockedShocked dont tell me...where did u get d news frm..?? tell me d source..?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If this is true..I'd say Fawad is as good as gone from Pakistani dramas.
shivani_gupta thumbnail
ok m literally pissed offf...i dont want fawad to go B-town way...bt if dis is confirmed he is doing bollywood movies...i cn only pray he has chosen a right kind of role which leaves an impact on audience...i wnt other indians to like his work n appreciate his potential so dt dere r more n more indian fans of fawad khan...because he reallyyy deserves all d luv n appreciation of d fans nt just frm pakistan but all across d globe including india...😊
Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

If this is true..I'd say Fawad is as good as gone from Pakistani dramas.

nooo please dnt say dt... i wnt to see more of fawad khan's magic thru sum really gud dramasss...😊
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

nooo please dnt say dt... i wnt to see more of fawad khan's magic thru sum really gud dramasss...😊

I'm just saying how it is.

If Fawad starts doing Bollywood films (if this rumor is true) then I don't see him coming back to work in Pakistani serials anytime soon. I'd also like to think that he may not even come back because once you're on the big screen, there's no need to come back to the smaller one called television...but that's just my opinion.
Also, I feel Fawad may lose his charm this way. A Mahesh Bhatt film? really? 😆 People were making fun of Imran Abbas going for Vikram Bhatt's film, I don't see how this is anything different. We all know how Mahesh's films are. Karan Johar's films which I'm guilty of watching and love..BUT, Fawad in a KJo film? dancing and prancing around = yikes. I can only see Karan offering him a candy-floss romance film like Student of the Year.

All in all, who knows if this is really true..but I find it disappointing if it is. Fawad's the best thing to have happened to Pakistani entertainment in so long. He could easily be a part of any upcoming Pakistani film and at such a stage when Pakistani films are prospering one after the other. Pakistani actors have complained that there aren't any films being made and bla bla..and now when there are, you see some of the best opting for other things. 😕

As I said, I feel he'll lose his charm.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes...dis is wht i mentioned earlier...i dnt want mahira to spoil her career...n fawad to we all knw will accept a role only if d character is challenging or sumthing different yet powerful enough to leave an impact on d audience..he is very professional n choosy abt d kind of work he does..bt i like dt quality coz his choice of projects have been really gud( except ashk,kuch pyaar ka...) i have full faith in him he wont do anything for d sake of money coz i feel he is more of a quality oriented person..he makes sure whtever he does is a quality work...

- It's not that Pakistan doesn't offer him quality projects. Even today many writers have strong roles for males and would like to approach Fawad. Except he's made himself so expensive that it's hard for producers to afford him. Abdullah Haris (Filmmaker) wants to cast Fawad and Ali Zafar in his music video where they'll be romeos/gangsters. He seems pretty passionate about his ideas but he can't go through with it because financially he has no back-up to afford either of them at all.
starstruckk thumbnail

yes...dis is wht i mentioned earlier...i dnt want mahira to spoil her career...n fawad to we all knw will accept a role only if d character is challenging or sumthing different yet powerful enough to leave an impact on d audience..he is very professional n choosy abt d kind of work he does..bt i like dt quality coz his choice of projects have been really gud( except ashk,kuch pyaar ka...) i have full faith in him he wont do anything for d sake of money coz i feel he is more of a quality oriented person..he makes sure whtever he does is a quality work...

- It's not that Pakistan doesn't offer him quality projects. Even today many writers have strong roles for males and would like to approach Fawad. Except he's made himself so expensive that it's hard for producers to afford him. Abdullah Haris (Filmmaker) wants to cast Fawad and Ali Zafar in his music video where they'll be romeos/gangsters. He seems pretty passionate about his ideas but he can't go through with it because financially he has no back-up to afford either of them at all.

I feel Fawad needs to realize it's not always about the money. At the moment, if Fawad were to take up a Pakistani film he would be out of his mind to be asking for a very high price because our films are only prospering. Producers etc aren't in the perfect position to offer actors/actresses their demanded amount of money. He may not even do a full fledged Pakistani film ever if this his way to go. As we all know bollywood will always offer more regardless.

I mean KJo and Mahesh Bhatt - their films don't have much quality to speak of, but I'm sure Fawad will be satisfied with his paychecks.

shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm just saying how it is.

If Fawad starts doing Bollywood films (if this rumor is true) then I don't see him coming back to work in Pakistani serials anytime soon. I'd also like to think that he may not even come back because once you're on the big screen, there's no need to come back to the smaller one called television...but that's just my opinion.
Also, I feel Fawad may lose his charm this way. A Mahesh Bhatt film? really? 😆 People were making fun of Imran Abbas going for Vikram Bhatt's film, I don't see how this is anything different. We all know how Mahesh's films are. Karan Johar's films which I'm guilty of watching and love..BUT, Fawad in a KJo film? dancing and prancing around = yikes. I can only see Karan offering him a candy-floss romance film like Student of the Year.

All in all, who knows if this is really true..but I find it disappointing if it is. Fawad's the best thing to have happened to Pakistani entertainment in so long. He could easily be a part of any upcoming Pakistani film and at such a stage when Pakistani films are prospering one after the other. Pakistani actors have complained that there aren't any films being made and bla bla..and now when there are, you see some of the best opting for other things. 😕

As I said, I feel he'll lose his charm.

yup i said d same thinggg...he is the best thing to have happened to pakistani industry...luv him...
i dnt wnt him to lose his charm n dnt wnt his potential to be underutilized ...i luv him for wht he has done in pakistani dramas...his charm wuld be lost sumwhere n i dont wnt dt...
yeah i have seen tweets of sum people who made fun of imran abbas...
i m fawad's fan n i wuld always wnt him to get best opportunities in life..i have said so many times i wuld luv to see him in indian movies bt with a challenging role n which cn do full justice to his potential n his abilities/skills...😊

Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago
shivani_gupta thumbnail

he shuld do dt video yaar...i hope he does...bt humare kehne se kya hota hai afterall he has to decide wht he wnts to do...
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i agree on this...evn i dont like such masala type of movies...every industry is different frm each other...u cnt really judge...we all watch hollywood movies...don't we..? n dey too hv such scenes bt we dont judge dem coz we like dem n its HOLLYWOOD...
i knw its dere culture so dey dnt hv problem showing it onscreen too.. statistics hs shown dt only 40-55% indian audience like dose masala type movies coz of either d star power or coz of d glamour in it..bt d rest still crave for sum sensible movies...everytym audience moves out of d theatre whenever sum masala type movie is released dey wuld always say its a tym pass movie bt nt content oriented...i too have said dis many times bt with d movies like pan singh tomar, bhag milkha bhag,madras cafe, kahani( it ws a suspense thriller),etc i guess more n more BW directors r slowly moving towards substantial cinema...since dey too have to make a living out of it so sum of dem take d another route of item numbers n all which in sumways is definitely wrong..😊

i totally Agree... chalo ab jo en logo k marzi hum kya kar saktay hai...😛
and BTW i dnt like Hollywood i dnt watch thm hardly know anything abt HW evn our lollywood ..😛