natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the only thing B-town can offer FM is moolah.. they've got the rest in Pakistan. Me thinks Fawad will do it 🤔
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hope these are rumours...unlike our singers,our actors never make it big in Bw...they are not the type...they just look weird...unless they are veena malik...shes just weird.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

I hope these are rumours...unlike our singers,our actors never make it big in Bw...they are not the type...they just look weird...unless they are veena malik...shes just weird.

Lol ya true! Only Aii Zafar has been successful in Bollywood so far!
I have a feeling that Fawad would do it. Mahira nahi karegi for sure
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dnt like our stars work on BW waha sab ganda hi chalta hai ..and i dnt think our star need Bollywood
shivani_gupta thumbnail
i hope dis is nt true...i hate ranveer singh n don't want mahira to spoil her career ..though i am an indian,i wuld luv to see fawad or mahira in a indian movie which does justice to dere personality n dere potential...people really liked her in pakistani movie bol which was also released in india...i personally feel dere potential is much more dn just doing a movie wid an actor like ranveer( who i feel does overacting sometimes)...fawad himself said in an interview he wuld accept a bollywood movie if d role is challenging n if he feels he cn play it...
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShehzadiSakeena

i dnt like our stars work on BW waha sab ganda hi chalta hai ..and i dnt think our star need Bollywood

but there are some sensible bollywood movies as well... bhag milkha bhag, paan singh tomar, oh my god, madras cafe( which ws based on rajiv gandhi's assasination), bombay talkies, chak de india, tare zameen par, rang de basanti, etc
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apparently Fawad left for his Bollywood film today. He rejected bin roe ansu because of his Bollywood commitments. He's going to be coming back and shooting for Sultana Siddiqui's film in Malaysia then.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Apparently Fawad left for his Bollywood film today. He rejected bin roe ansu because of his Bollywood commitments. He's going to be coming back and shooting for Sultana Siddiqui's film in Malaysia then.

How do you know he left today?
I heard Sultana Siddiqui casted Humayun Saeed in her film and not Fawad.
Saw a clipping of some news on the internet a little time back
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This guy on twitter who works for ARY as an editor has close connections with people who are part of Hum TV, mostly the younger folks. He was talking to his friend about him so many of us asked and he replied. It's up to everyone else to believe what they want. He also said Six Sigma is currently scripting 3 films which Humayun will be producing for next year.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If he really signed a film with Aliya Bhatt then that's crazy because Aliya has such a long way to go as an actress. I can't see how that would help Fawad's performance.

Anyway, I wish Fawad did a Pakistani film before any Bollywood film if this is true...but everyone loves going to Bollywood once in their life..smh. It has been 2 yrs at least since we've been hearing about Humaima's film..same with Imran Abbas'..it would be interesting to see what happens with Fawad. Given this is true..then I don't see Fawad working in a Pakistani show/ film anytime soon.