Thnx a lot Mashal and Anumra!!!!!

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thnx a lot Mashal and Anumra and all others who helped me in my project of India and Pakistan culture.

Today the results were announced and i stood 2nd in inter-school competition.There were around 56 schools of Ahmedabad participating with around 300 students taking up this project and 4m these 300 i came 2nd.

It was all coz of u ppl and help given by u.

1ce again thnx a lot and yeah Happy Independence Day to all Pakistanis out here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniacute99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keep it up congrates man 👏
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!! ~~~'~~CONGRATULATION~~~'~~ 😛
Edited by sahera - 18 years ago
anumra thumbnail
HEY DEEVANSHI>>>CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....i was wondering wut happened with ur project...since u never contacted again...i was abt to pm u to ask abt how u did....oh well it was a pleasure helping u....and it was fun as me and Mashaal were dooing everythign to help u...so tell me wut did u get as a prize.....

again...CONGRATZZZ...and i hope that u do weel in future...good job....and if u have any pics of ur project can u pm it to me...tc ciao
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumra

HEY DEEVANSHI>>>CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....i was wondering wut happened with ur project...since u never contacted again...i was abt to pm u to ask abt how u did....oh well it was a pleasure helping u....and it was fun as me and Mashaal were dooing everythign to help u...so tell me wut did u get as a prize.....

again...CONGRATZZZ...and i hope that u do weel in future...good job....and if u have any pics of ur project can u pm it to me...tc ciao

i will put up the whole project for u as i have done it on CD but right the both copies of CD r not with me.1ce has gone for State-level representation and other is with the school for backup.I will put it 1ce i get it back.As for prize i have got a silver medal and a throphy for the school.1ce again thnx a lot.

anumra thumbnail
that is awesome...keep it up....we're always here to help..
Shezaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! Devanshi that's amazing!!
Great job!!

Congratulations!! 👏

-Areej
anumra thumbnail
i dunno....havent seen her activfe for a while now....maybe she;s on vacation....who knowss...wellll if i see her i;ll tell her that u sed thanks...
*Devanshi* thumbnail
oh thnx Anne jaan u r such a sweetheart
parita91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't know who is Devanshi but i just read a post in Kyunki which tells tht Devanshi aka Devu has met with a severe accident and her condition is quite serious