Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

STAR!!!! Thanks for this, OMG! I think I just died. No, nevermind still alive and uber excited. 😆

I love these 2 and from their off-screen moments you can tell they get along well. I'm surprised there was no live telecast of the actors post-Dastaan. Man, that show is so under-rated. But Hassan-Bano will forever be my favorite on-screen pair. Especially that proposal scene. SB looked gorgeous and FK is a brilliant actor.

I know she said they aren't that close of friends, but they are friends so yay!! And Fawad actually seems like comfy with her. Granted, they it professional, but it's nice to read such tidbits. He truly is a gentleman.

And thanks so much summerchild for the extended version. I'm glad she gave such a blunt answer and played favorites. I knew he was her favorite. 😆

Now can we please get them in a real show together, where they actually end up together. Like a dramatic rom-com and more off-screen interviews please. My inner fan would be uber thrilled!

well there was an interview regarding dastaan on hum tv when it was on aired in which director was present and also some of the cast but fawad was not there but they took him on call

here is the link of that interview fawad's part
Edited by TwilightHorizon - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
I miss this pair! Best pair ever