Sanam Baloch on Fawad Khan (what interview is this?)

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was bored and going through the PSF gallery and this was posted there:

I was wondering does anyone know where this interview or whatever it's supposed to be from?

anyway, what Sanam B basically said (just in case someone wants to know what was said in English):

Sanam Baloch: I like working with Fawad as he's an extremely professional actor, and even though we aren't that close of friends... I like working with him.

Well, since we've never seen Fawad and Sanam Baloch in any interview whatsoever despite working in 3 shows together ..this is some news in regards to them. 😆 I'd love to read the entire interview of her if anyone knows where this is from? I'd also love to know what was the question that was asked for her to bring Fawad up.

I love these two together..though I'd wish to see their camaraderie offscreen I kind of like how there's something to look forward to if they ever get to work again (which I hope they do)...and that's seeing them offscreen which is more likely to happen in the future.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love their pairing! I hope they work more together in future!
And no idea about the interview!
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've read this part of the interview before, I think on some Sanam Baloch page on facebook. The question was basically about which TV actor is her favorite to work with. This doesn't seem like the complete answer, but basically she said that she enjoys working with a lot of people as she gets to learn from them, but amongst them all, Fawad's her favorite costar. I think she also mentions that he's such a brilliant actor that you just sort of want to do your best, too.

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I luv these two... hope they come in a new show soon 😊
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

I love their pairing! I hope they work more together in future!

And no idea about the interview!

I know!..I hope that too.

I always wanted both of them to share their experiences working in Dastaan in particular..because I feel that's one of the most challenging shows to come out of Pakistan and it would've been nice had they gotten the opportunity to speak about working together as Hassan and Bano. And, then they've done a variety of shows together so I've been intrigued to know how they've seen each other as performers in all three of their shows which were all different from one another...playing something intense like Hassan and Bano to something not as intense like Aghar-Akbari then to something in the middle as Kiran and Mujju...and all consecutively.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: summerchild

I've read this part of the interview before, I think on some Sanam Baloch page on facebook. The question was basically about which TV actor is her favorite to work with. This doesn't seem like the complete answer, but basically she said that she enjoys working with a lot of people as she gets to learn from them, but amongst them all, Fawad's her favorite costar. I think she also mentions that he's such a brilliant actor that you just sort of want to do your best, too.

thanks.

I wanted to read it because this seems like a one liner in a much longer interview...not to mention, you hardly see Sanam Baloch giving interviews. I figured she probably brought in Fawad while mentioning her favorite costar. She once mentioned on Nida's morning show when promoting Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan that her and Fawad always have fun working together..but, Nida never ever asked her anything in depth herself, not that I expected her too..😆..so, I'm not surprised that she said all these things about Fawad being her fav costar etc.. which is pretty nice to hear...glad to see someone asking relevant questions for a change instead of what's your favorite soda, candy etc.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
STAR!!!! Thanks for this, OMG! I think I just died. No, nevermind still alive and uber excited. 😆

I love these 2 and from their off-screen moments you can tell they get along well. I'm surprised there was no live telecast of the actors post-Dastaan. Man, that show is so under-rated. But Hassan-Bano will forever be my favorite on-screen pair. Especially that proposal scene. SB looked gorgeous and FK is a brilliant actor.

I know she said they aren't that close of friends, but they are friends so yay!! And Fawad actually seems like comfy with her. Granted, they it professional, but it's nice to read such tidbits. He truly is a gentleman.

And thanks so much summerchild for the extended version. I'm glad she gave such a blunt answer and played favorites. I knew he was her favorite. 😆

Now can we please get them in a real show together, where they actually end up together. Like a dramatic rom-com and more off-screen interviews please. My inner fan would be uber thrilled!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

STAR!!!! Thanks for this, OMG! I think I just died. No, nevermind still alive and uber excited. 😆

I love these 2 and from their off-screen moments you can tell they get along well. I'm surprised there was no live telecast of the actors post-Dastaan. Man, that show is so under-rated. But Hassan-Bano will forever be my favorite on-screen pair. Especially that proposal scene. SB looked gorgeous and FK is a brilliant actor.

I know she said they aren't that close of friends, but they are friends so yay!! And Fawad actually seems like comfy with her. Granted, they it professional, but it's nice to read such tidbits. He truly is a gentleman.

And thanks so much summerchild for the extended version. I'm glad she gave such a blunt answer and played favorites. I knew he was her favorite. 😆

Now can we please get them in a real show together, where they actually end up together. Like a dramatic rom-com and more off-screen interviews please. My inner fan would be uber thrilled!

lmao, total fangirling moment.
I seriously feel a Fawad-Sanam Baloch thread is incomplete without your thoughts 🤗😆

yeah, I will never understand why Dastaan out of all of their shows didn't have a live telecast after it ended. I think all the performances deserved that much of appreciation if nothing else.

oh, I guess having a close friendship is something else.. Fawad Khan hardly mingles with folks in the industry it seems. Sanam Baloch also seems like a private person..so expecting a close friendship is impossible..but, she never said they aren't friends so it's all good. 😆 I'm glad she brought up Fawad though. She could've been diplomatic considering she has worked with so many different artists till now..but glad she didn't. 😆

I'd love to see their camaraderie at least once on a live show. It's unfair to have worked countless times together and not ever get to see them speak about their shows/each other at any interview etc. Not to mention, Pakistani hosts ask the most stupidest/irrelevant questions. 😆 In order for any of that to even happen though is for them to come in a show together, again..which I sincerely hope they do.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I would love to see these two again Sanam Baloch & Fawad Khan together after watching them in Daastan. Their chemistry in the drama was off the charts. Their scenes opposite each other were so real.

They should come together in a show with a good script & concept. As both are amazing actor's and give a huge hit.
jasmin91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz tell me kabhi fawad ne kuch sanam k bare mein kaha hai?