MG FF: Tremble - Complete (index on p. 1)

kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys!  Here is a new story on Maan and Geet.  Many thanks if you decide to check it out. :)

---
Tremble

A fan fiction based on Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COMPLETE

ch 1 - ch 2 - ch 3 - ch 4 - ch 5 - ch 6 - ch 7 - ch 8 - ch 9 - ch 10 - ch 11 - ch 12 - ch 13 - ch 14

Chapter One

Yawning, Maan maneuvered his car into the parking garage of Geet's apartment complex.  At this hour in the morning, only a few early-risers were up and about.  Geet's residence was a long drive from the Khurana mansion, and Maan was exhausted, particularly after a late night of pouring over blueprints.

Still, the thought of greeting Geet motivated Maan to quickly take the familiar route through the lobby, up the elevator, and to the door of her small apartment. He could probably trace these steps in his sleep; after all, he came to Geet every morning so that they could share breakfast before he drove them to work at Khurana Construction.

After rapping on the door twice, Maan had to wait but a moment for Geet to fling it open. All of his tiredness immediately melted away as soon as he saw her bright smile. "Good morning, Maan Sir," she said sweetly, stepping back and allowing him to enter. The apartment was tiny but cozy, full of color and various knick-knacks.

Maan stepped inside and, pulling her into an embrace, placed a kiss against her forehead. "Good morning, sweetheart," he murmured. "Haven't I told you to stop calling me Maan Sir?" Really, it was just silly. "I mean, even though we aren't actually married, we are *practically* married . . . ."

Geet immediately froze in his arms and Maan suppressed a sigh. All right, maybe bringing up marriage wasn't the wisest thing to do this early in the morning. The two had spoken at length in the past about tying the knot, and Maan knew that Geet flat-out refused to do so. Geet's father had had little to do with her growing up, and her own mother had married several times over.  "Please, Maan Sir," she would beg whenever Maan would broach the subject of marriage. "Why ruin what we have? Aren't my parents an example to you?"

"I'm so sorry about your parents, honey, you know that I am," Maan would say, holding her close to him. "They don't have anything to do with us, though. I respect marriage -- I would respect *our* marriage. We need to build our own life together, can't you see that?" But his words appeared to have no effect, and Geet continued to call him "Maan Sir," as if keeping a layer of formality between them would prevent him from bringing up their potential wedding again.

Deciding to let the subject drop for now, Maan laced his fingers through Geet's and led her into her kitchen. She had already set out his black coffee and morning newspaper. "Thank you, Geet," said Maan, dropping a kiss on her fingertips before sliding into a chair at the round kitchen table. Its tablecloth was patterned with colorful polka dots, and always made Maan grin. Geet was so sweet and childlike, as was reflected by her home decor.

Geet smiled, which fell into a frown as she watched Maan yawn while leafing through the newspaper. "Are you very sleepy, Maan Sir?" Geet asked, taking a seat in his lap.

Maan squeezed her waist. "Sorry. I was just looking over some blueprints late last night."

"And then you had to come here early, right?" Geet said softly, chagrined. He always had to rise earlier than most of the city in order to make the long drive over for breakfast. "You must be so tired."

Unsure of how to respond, Maan paused. "I love eating with you before work, sweetheart," he said carefully.

"But it's very inconvenient for you, right, Maan Sir?" Geet pressed.

"I think . . . I think a lot of things would be more convenient if we were married," admitted Maan.

Geet sighed, then stood up from his lap.  Wordlessly, she returned to preparing breakfast.

Maan stared at Geet's back as she busied herself at the stove. Even though he had to rise early every day, so did she, just to make sure he ate well before starting his day. She was already so dedicated to him, so why couldn't she just officially become his wife?  Didn't she love him enough to do so, regardless of her parents' history? Maan returned his gaze to the newspaper, but the words were only a blur.

---

Thank you for reading!
Edited by kumari3 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting and different concept..continue soon...
kumari3 thumbnail
@ yappingduck - Thanks so much! I appreciate such a nice comment, especially the first one. :)

@  farie1209 - Many thanks! Great icon, by the way, DD looks stunning.
Dilsay thumbnail
congrats on your new venture ...
thanks for the PM ...
the story looks promising .
continue soon 😊
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seems interesting...a different concept 

😃

excited as I can be!
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
amazing start..pls cont soon..👏👏👏
kumari3 thumbnail
@ Dilsay - Aww, thank you! I'm so happy that you decided to check this out.

@ hopehot - Hey! Thank you so much for reading. I am excited that you are. :)

@ Hanishadevi - Thank you very much sweetie, I appreciate it!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
intriguing start..😊

looking forward to more soon

kumari3 thumbnail
@ dqno1 - Thanks very much dear. :)
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that was different and unique with a superb writing style.

It seems to be a very interesting plot buddy.If there's no problem then pls PM me the next parts.

Gr8 start buddy.