Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@ indiπŸ€—β€οΈ

Many many happy returns of the day...Glad to know you liked your surprise... wish I were there and give you personally a "Pyar wali Jhappi"πŸ€— in my spontaneous style.

You are 53 ,I am so jealous as I am still behind in wisdom than you.Over this short time meeting you,knowing you ,and above all your bearing with this paagal makes me say only this ...Thank You...

I wish you have a wonderful day and many many more.Have a Blast...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YEkTJ0mMeQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

boogie.gif boogie.gif
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday di. i know you dont know me but this fan is always an admirer of your writing.have a safe and healthy life πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

riti, πŸ€—

thank you, dear one, such a sweet message.

good to see you here. how we've talked and gone crazy for asr together. your asr threads... all the screaming and shouting of the last days, and remember asr ki maa? oh riti, this forum is a wondrous place... when i was born and for almost 20 years after that there was nothing called a computer on one's desk... they stayed in huge air conditioned rooms and you had to take your shoes off to go and see them and do namaste. then came ibm... and in 1984, of course our boy, but also apple, was born. how the world changed. now you and i are here... stunning really. it's always lovely to see you. take care, lots of love... and aren't you a leo too?
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonapri

happy birthday di. i know you dont know me but this fan is always an admirer of your writing.have a safe and healthy life πŸ€—

sonapri, 😳 πŸ€—

thank you so very much. this is sweet of you. glad you like my writing... always a pleasure to hear that and meet new people. you take care and all the best to you.

indi52 thumbnail

girlz-rule, hi,

thanks a tonne for that pretty pink cake with the ultimate gal glittering on it. how lovely. thank you also for your beautiful bday wish. πŸ€—

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@ Katlyn ,Durga, and Supriya

Such a lovely Thread floating with so much love and belonging...near to heart...

All the Blasters active and inactive...Such an overwhelmed messages from all of you with intense creations...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@ Katlyn ,Durga, and Supriya

Such a lovely Thread floating with so much love and belonging...near to heart...

All the Blasters active and inactive...Such an overwhelmed messages from all of you with intense creations...

di read your
it was really special one
loved it
can you tell me which song is playing
as i cannt listen it
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

boogie.gif boogie.gif
boogie.gif boogie.gif
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday dear. May the holy spirit grant you a long and peaceful life. Hope this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams.