Indi52's Birthday Thread! Let's celebrate!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Warning: Music player is on!
~ August 10th~

credit: gif texture by biebswish
Indrani, Indi di, Indi ji, Indus or simply Indi, no matter in whichever way one may address you, you always have the kindest words, full of love and care in your replies. Apart from the love of IPK, you are another reason that all us blasters have come so far in this journey, grown to respect each other's point of views, gel together and are now in a unique bond of love. The warm welcome you give to any new entrant to the thread, your ff, etc. is truly endearing. Your writings take us to a dreamy land, full of love and passion, imagination at the highest level. Your optimistic dream of a season 2 has now become our dream too.
Our dear magical rambling writer, it has been unanimously agreed, that on your special day, you deserve no less than a special birthday thread. Welcome to this thread of love, a gift from the blasters to you. Haan, aisa bhi hota hai ...
Let me introduce the guests of honour.
Presenting, the dashing, the swashbuckling, the suave, the heartthrob of millions, the hotwa, the one and only ASR a.k.a. Barun Sobti
The beautiful, the supremely talented, chirpy jhalli girl, KKGSR a.k.a. Sanaya Irani
A special birthday vm for Indi - Please pause the music player above, before clicking on this vm.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MPjmWbyuaw[/YOUTUBE]
Replay the music player again. Need a drink Indi? Here, have some.
Now read on. 😳
Hum sabki pyaari Indrani
Hamare dhaage ki patrani
Aapse parichay ki wajah bani
Nafrat aur pyaar ki ek kahani
Manmohak hai aapki rachanaayein
Har ek ke dil ko bhaye
Uttam koti ki hai aap rachayitri
Vandan kare aapko ye kaviyitri
Aaj ka din hai bada hi suhana
Sabke sandesh aapko hai pahunchana
Milkar kahen aapki sakhi saheliyaan
Aapko janmadin ki dher saari badhaaiyaan
(Translation)
Our beloved Indrani
The queen of our thread
The reason of our introduction with you
Was a story of love and hate
Mesmerising are your writings
Appeases everybody
You are a writer of high degree
This poetess salutes you
Today's day is delightful
Everyone's messages are to be delivered to you
All your dear friends say together
Many wishes for your birthday
Don't faint yet Indi, there's more. 😉 Scroll down to the next post.
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Let's bring on the cakes.
Hold on, someone wants to light the candle 😉
Now, make a wish and blow the candle.
Yay, fireworks please ...
From the busy lanes of Delhi to the buzzing streets of Kolkata
Call it pani puri or gol gappa or the yummy puchka
Just as sweet, sour and spicy is our Singapore lady
Wishing you a very very happy birthday, dear Indi.
Gifts time ... 😃

Famished? Let's move on to the next room. 😊
Voila, it's a feast ... We hope you like our international menu!
Chinese food especially for Indi and Barun
Thai food:

Mmm...yummy desserts...
Bengali menu by Wiwy
Birthday special menu for our dear Indi❤️

Begin with Luchi

Cholaar daal and Aalu dum.😃

A Bhekti Fish Fry, Indi ! 😃 It's yummy!

Now, ektu shada bhaat

with Chingri Malai Curry

and Sorshe diye Ilish Macch

Now for some Mishti Polao😃

with Kasha Mangsho (thick mutton curry)! Kemon khachho, Indi? (Are you enjoying eating it, Indi?)😃

Yummy Aamer Tok (Mango Chutney) to help digest the food!😃

For dessert: 😃 Rasogolla!

and Payesh !
OR
Sandesh, Mishti Doi and Mishti Paan for Mishti Indi 😃 ⭐️ (Mishti means Sweet)

Hope you ate well. Indi! 😃 Happy Birthday! have a great day! 😃🤗
Exhausted? Let us make you relax with some entertainment. Sit down and enjoy.
Look whom ASR brought along with him, his Thai friend ...
Aha, Khushi wants to dance too ...
Come on everybody join in ...
~ ~ ~
Credits:
All gifs by Katelyn. The thobda edits and picture collages by Supriya. Pictures of gifts, cake, Thai and Chinese food by Katelyn. Indian food pictures by Wiwy. Opening and poems by Durga.
VM: Created by Supriya with essential inputs from Katelyn and Durga. The lines used in the vm are taken from Indi's writings and reviews. The collages in the vm towards the end are by Indi.
Picture edit by indi52

~ ~ Blasters' Messages ~ ~

❤️ Cynthia ❤️

Happy Birthday to our fearless leader, Indi, you inspire us with your writing and commitment to our show, our characters and this thread. Words written on a page are just words until you add your essence to them. No one writes like our Indi. We anxiously awake everyday and even stay up late to the wee hours to see what it is you have posted or if you have added to your short story.

On a personal note, you have made my life more interesting with our discussions.

So know that the day you were created and brought forth to this earth was a very special day indeed! Thanks for all you do and I will continue to look forward to another day of Indi's writing and magic!

Many blessings to you and returns of the day!

Much love and happiness always,

xo Cynthia xo

❤️ Chalhov ❤️

❤️ Wiwy ❤️
From wiwy to indi on her birthday! 😳
Gitimalya, "Garland of Songs" No.49, 1913

Rabindranath Tagore

Gratifying all my thorns,

The flower shall bloom,

And all my suffering

Shall redden into a rose.

In my life-long craving for the sky

Zephyr shall rush to blow,

Maddening my heart it will

Plunder all fragrant treasures.

I shall feel no more amiss

Once I have treasures to share,

Once my intimate worship blossoms

In beauteous forms.

When by the end of night

My Beloved shall caress them,

All the petals unto the last

Will bedeck His feet.

~ More Blasters' Messages~
❤️ ArshiHamesha ❤️

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of

Time like dew on the tip of a leaf."
Rabindranath Tagore

Many Many Happy Returns of the day .I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness. I am celebrating all the moments we have together included this day.
ArshiH...
This is your gift...as ASR is your fav

❤️ Ritu (ipkkndfan30) ❤️

❤️ Horizon
❤️
"Its a special day that dawns once an year
A day that brings new hopes and dreams
A day that celebrates ... YOU
Hope it turns out as amazing as you!
I was looking for that perfect gift hamper for you... and found these .. and sending them as a token of my love and appreciation for you...hope you enjoy them from this "virtual" friend!
A very very special day in ASR and Khushi life, one of my most, may be even my all time fav, day... a day where these constantly provoking/ bickering souls didn't utter a single word.. yet those silent moments between them spoke a million words... pouring all their love and longing for each other.. my most favorite one.. when he strides and just stands by her side lost in her thoughts.. with a thali in his hands... in his urge to explain to her.. as if thats where he rightly belongs.. and then she realizes the proximity and jerks away a few inchs.. I can watch that for ever...vintage IPK...sharing this with you on this very special day as some thing very close to my heart as your love for these two!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gFVZNT9E-5k[/YOUTUBE]
And, here is a very exhilarating melody .. as if completely lost in that SKD...from that master combo of RD Burman and Gulzar... ironically in upper notes, its tune/ raaga very reminescent of our very own Rabba ve!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ggXZa7e-5k4[/YOUTUBE]
Last but not the least, my maiden collage just for you... with a most beautiful face...a man who can make Indi weak...

Thanks to this magical show and to this wonderful thread... I came across you!
Happy Birthday Dear Indi!
Video clips credit goes to uploaders
❤️Arshidiehardfan❤️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI !!!
May God Bless u with all the happiness in the world😊
Many More Happy Returns Of The Day😃

Hope you have a wonderful and special birthday⭐️

Here is a Small Gift from your little Sister😳 Hope u like it😊

❤️ Anita ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
I hope you have an amazing day and all your wishes come true. Have an ASR/IPKKND filled birthday that you deserve

If i was there i would do this (i do this on all my friends' bday)

But i think you would prefer this by arnav
Or

Once Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY
❤️ IssPKaur ❤️

Indus my Ocean, my Nagin, my Dilliwaali Girlfriend,

Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!

Here's wishing you many, many, many...

Single Malt Moments!

(credit: Tumblr)

Luscious Love Loops!

(credit: uploader)

Hotstuff Happenings!

(credit: uploader)

...and May the Raizada inspire you always!!

Needless to say...

Isliye bitiya, pileejh acceptiya...

(credit:Tumblr)

With love and hugs,

loads of wishes for a brilliant year ahead,

and muchos shukriyas for being who you are!

from aapki apni,

Isskiya

...par jaane se pehle, here's some more muh-meetha... Rafi-Walker style!

LADDOOS!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp3nFcU-ShE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to uploader

❤️ Ami ❤️

Ha-Hap-Happy Birthday Indi!!!!!
Don't worry, i know how to wish unlike our favorite man, but had to put a little bit of him in it just for you. Anyway, its hard to believe that a year ago i didn't know you. I remember how your words in your initial reviews had caught my attention and later how your words in general bought so much warmth to the thread. You are such a treasure to the thread with your amazing reviews, your humor and your leadership :) Thank you for letting me confide in you and always saying the right thing to make me feel better. Always loved your spunk, so don't you ever lose it!! And your maamiji ishtyleva, uff!

you bring so much life to the thread and best of all, I love sharing this unhealthy obsession with this married man 😆 and talking about him/ swooning over him...ya it just wouldn't be the same without you... could say much more but will spare you! here is an attempt to surround you with the one we love so much, hope you enjoy! be prepared of ASR overload if there is such a thing😉

❤️ Samin ❤️
Happy Birthday Indi and hope all your wishes come true. Hope you are going to be happy on your special day. Wish you prosperous year ahead!
❤️ Soni ❤️

happy birthday di

cut the cake

song

ummm lovely cake

dance time

gift time

congrats my sweet sixteen
again a good bye
wish

❤️ Sohara ❤️
Happy happy birthday to my brilliant friend Indi

You are my guruji, the awesome writer, a very special friend. You are a woman of my mom's age, but when i talk to you I feel like talking with a woman of my age. Your vibrant personality and your deep insight always inspire me. You are truly my role model.

Sorry for wishing you so late. I guess I'm the last person to wish you.😭 I was so busy with eid that couldn't do anything special for you like my other blasters friends did for you.
Have a wonderful birthday with your near and dear one. Eat all your favorite dishes.
have bengali fuchka too.
have a delicious chocolate cake.

Gulab jamun and jalebi too

more yummy deserts also. Cause no birthday can be completed without sweets.

As your are a Bengali a Sabyasachi saree from me

And a my style dress too.

Last not the least How can I complete the celebration without our sexy boy's presence. I know you love him immensely. and it's you who makes me love him even more.
ajeebhotum:Pehli Nazar Mein Kaisa Jaadu KardiyaAgreed…or when he got off that helicopter <3

don't forget to take a look at his sexy butt and biceps too. i think it will make you more smile on your special day.😉
❤️ Preety_woman aka goofy ❤️

Indi di

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!🥳

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy birthday!🥳
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

Just imagine ASR is giving you this

AND this one I want to share with you as I can dies for this

I am an un invited guest at this party...but I am here and that what matters to me...was busy at my new job. But as always I am close to you and you know that...
Thnx Blasters for all the happiness and pleasure you give at this thread and this Thread is awesome...👏
❤️ Katelyn ❤️
Happy Birthday, Indi! 🤗 I'm so thrilled that we are celebrating your birthday here together with all the Blasters! May your days be filled with much happiness, good health and success! Thank you for all that you do to keep our journey interesting...engage and full speed ahead oh dear captain!! Oh our beautiful rambler, please do continue to inspire and delight us with your magical writings! Also thank you for your friendship! I definitely cherish our time here together! Love you! Live long and prosper!
Here's an extra gift for you! We aim to please and also to induce a fainting spell or a heart attack! 😉😆 Enjoy your Baruntiful day!! 🤗

❤️ Durga ❤️
My dear Indi, you are my first friend in this forum, the first one to reply to my first post and welcoming me to this abyss of love. Being with you, associating and chatting with you on a daily basis ever since, has been a fulfilling experience. I've always looked forward to read your replies, comments, stories, etc. because they amuse the hidden me. Because of this, each day I spent here has been special. Obviously, I wanted your special day to be extra special. 😳
It has given me great joy and pleasure while working on this thread because it is for a wonderful person, that is you. From you I've learnt many things, you've helped me to see things in different perspectives, made me a person with a global outlook. From you I've learnt that ...
Having different view points is just fine,
To choose to live life differently is not a crime.
You're very close to me, though you're quite far
Thank you for being the person that you are
Many many happy returns of the day, dear Indi. 🤗
❤️ Supriya ❤️
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Indi❤️ , i wish each day is full of surprises , excitement , joy nd love ...you will always be my kind , warm friend who takes me to fairytales with enchanting words nd i wish i could live thr for eternity. 😃
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay, i am passing out. i can't breathe... i am sipping my whisky frantically. i had no idea... but when i got the pm, i sort of did.

but really... i have seen several birthday threads on the forum and without any bias whatsoever... this is perhaps the prettiest and most beautiful... no perhaps. it is. i am just staring nonplussed...

how did you all manage this... and so much love?

do i even deserve this.

i am so awfully grateful you think i do.

katelyn, durga, supriya, that anchor post is a treat beyond belief. and then with wiwy, arshi, ami, cynthia, chalhov, ad, soni, samin, issk, anita, horizon, ritu (you here? how wonnnderful) you guys just turned it into a most memorable feast. i am flat out thrilled, ladies. you guys are the best.

let me take it all in. shall reply to each one of you. don't worry, i'll keep it short.

ha ha hope you didn't believe that.

i am fifty three today. lots of things you see in that span of time. a lot of happiness, sadness, immeasurable loss... but unbelievable gains to you. in the end what matters i really have no idea... but having a good looking guy to stare at helps. especially with a few friends.

my husband, bro-in-law, daughter sang happy birthday to me in the way of rabba ve.

see you all soon.

mwaaah mwaaah and more. i am dancing with joy.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
842005 thumbnail

Word Count: 0