Maghinalls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to taste that payasamπŸ˜ƒ
Lovely part
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely projection of Arnav -Khushi confrontation di ...
Khushi made sweet Payasam for Arnav ! And not only this she also fed him . Chalo ! Though slowly but their story is moving steadily ...
You know di ! Whenever i read this story esp. The Arshi confrontation , I get feeling like i am reading about a sweet couple of 60s . The girl becomes so shy, red & clumsy in front of Hero & Hero only sighs & maintains the adorable persona of his i.e. True Gentleman. Honestly i am loving this modern 60s type of love story ..

Anywas more eager here to know about Khushi's past coz i guwss i have an inkling of what is going to happen b/w Suzanne& Arnav...

Erm... Btw Di ! 20yrs. , not have single kiss ... Is this really worth embarassing .. I mean .. U know 😳 😳

Anyway love u Di n TC ! 😊

PS - I havent been commenting on ur updates for god knows how much times . So Di ! You can twist my ears hun ...
sana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww...that was sweet of khushi to do that to him...
arnav s happy too,..
poor girl..she s suffered a lot...
awesome update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
sincereme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome FF...πŸ‘

khushi has gone through a lot... I can't even imagine her life... After being used and struggling alone all her life she still stand confident with a positive spirit... she is really strong...πŸ‘πŸΌ

arnav is all smitten by her... I love how he take care of her and saving her from their first meeting...

Finally they are moving forward in their relation... Love to read more...

continue soon...

tabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Khushi had to suffer a lot...Nice update πŸ‘
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
that was totally awesome
can't imagine arnav getting closer to suZzane
khushi had made kheer for arnav and also fed him
waiting for the next update
saru323 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What?????
arnie kisd her???
vry bad :( hw cn u dear? hw kn u kis that grl? m so sad :(
i thnk they r playn a prank on him, well i wl wait to read.
hey aman i dnt knw y i like this invisicle man ;) hehe. hmmm payasam and oh hoo feeding scene was so cute i jst lvd it. thank u fr an awsm update dear.
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: say_cheese

Lovely projection of Arnav -Khushi confrontation di ...
Khushi made sweet Payasam for Arnav ! And not only this she also fed him . Chalo ! Though slowly but their story is moving steadily ...
You know di ! Whenever i read this story esp. The Arshi confrontation , I get feeling like i am reading about a sweet couple of 60s . The girl becomes so shy, red & clumsy in front of Hero & Hero only sighs & maintains the adorable persona of his i.e. True Gentleman. Honestly i am loving this modern 60s type of love story ..

Anywas more eager here to know about Khushi's past coz i guwss i have an inkling of what is going to happen b/w Suzanne& Arnav...

Erm... Btw Di ! 20yrs. , not have single kiss ... Is this really worth embarassing .. I mean .. U know 😳 😳

Anyway love u Di n TC ! 😊

PS - I havent been commenting on ur updates for god knows how much times . So Di ! You can twist my ears hun ...

Modern love story of 60's hehehe coolness!! tere description ka kya kehna Cheesy ji!
Happy to see your comment after so long!

And yeah twisting both your ears πŸ˜†
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Flashbacks : Italic,blue!

Dedicating this part to "monasha" , "HappyTwinkle" & "muskaansobti" for always dropping their comments on my threads!!

Thank you so much! And I hope you like this part!

A longer chapter its 3700+ words!

Chapter 20

Falling For You

Arnav looked at Suzanne who seemed enjoying her night immensely while he felt like a cartoon in front of everyone around him. she had finally announced that they were together, but Arnav did not felt any genuineness in her declaration. It was like as if she was dying to prove something rather than accepting him as her boyfriend. Everything was so businesslike with her, he sighed looking around the chores in front of him.

He felt suffocated in the middle of everything. His eyes darted towards her she was laughing away with her friends while her girl friends had eyes only for him. he was not liking the atmosphere and he wanted to get out of from there asap.

"Suzanne... I think I should leave now...its getting late..." He said hesitantly while Suzanne pulled her to a secluded corner. She was panting as she pressed her form on to him, her breaths mingling with his. She was drunk he knew as she once again blew onto his face.

"Are you drunk Suzanne?" He asked with an incredulous expression on his face and found her laughing her heart out at his concerned question

"Yes.. I do drink sometimes... it lets me free and I enjoy this dizziness too much..." She said leaning onto his form while he steadied herself onto her heels avoiding her lips which was all over his face.

"You should get some sleep...let met get you to your bedroom.." He said grabbing her hands while she shrugged off his hands and looked at him furiously. Arnav was little taken aback by her sudden push and then was walking towards the counter to grab one more drink.

Arnav reached for one of her friends and asked them to take her to her room before she grabs another drink. He left from there with a confused mind. Was he right about Suzanne? Does she loves him like he...? He trailed off not finding any words.. it was better that he should wait till tomorrow before making any conclusion.

Tamarai was delighted to hear that Arnav liked the payasam made by Khushi, especially for him. khushi was too excited that night, and did not quite had anything for dinner too lost in her thoughts. She went straight to bed after helping Tamarai with the cleaning n all.

Everytime she tried sleeping, Arnav's eyes flashed in front of her, making her heart skip several beats at a time. She did not know as what was happening to her, and what was happening between them, but she knew one thing.. Whatever it was..She had started a liking towards it.

Her face broke out into a smile as she remembered his words and the way he made her feed him the payasam, pouting like a small kid. She felt goose bumps all over her form, as his words rung in her head "Mujhe Khilaogi Nahi?" she turned to the other side facing the small window on the right, her eyes fixated on the huge moon. She closed her eyes, placing a hand over her wildly beating heart. Everything was so new and strange to her, all these butterflies, dry throat and dhak dhaks whenever he was close to her.

She looked at the line where she had put his handkerchief on and smiled mischievously her eyes softening as if she was seeing him there, staring at her intently his eyes speaking volumes, and her treacherous heart seem to understand every word he did not utter. She tossed and turned on her mattress while Tamarai looked at her glowing face in the dim light. Her daughter was smiling to herself and she knew the reason behind the same. She could not thank the almighty for Arnav in Khushi's life, she just want them to be happy always, and nothing gets wrong in their life.

Tamarai closed her eyes with a prayer while Khushi sat up on the mattress reaching for her small bag and then grabbing the pen in her hands. She smiled looking at the same and went back to bed, holding it closer to her heart as she slept blissfully.

Arnav kept staring at the bowl after he had cleaned it for the umpteenth time. The payasam was delicious but he seemed to love the person who made it more. His face broke into a grin as he remembered her hesitantly feeding him after he had adamantly asked for the same.

Why did not she deny? Like always? The thought itself gave him goose bumps all over his body, as he got the meaning behind that gesture. She should have denied, if she wanted to but no.. she too wanted to feed him and gosh... does not that mean? He trailed away lying on his bed, as he stared at the wooden roof.

He looked at the lamp on his table, which he had gifted her and returned by her the same day. May be she would accept this? He sighed happily as his mind gave him a positive reply that she would, definitely.

With that thought in his mind, he drifted into a blissful sleep.

Arnav and Khushi woke up really early that morning, before their usual waking up time. Khushi finished her chores in lightening speed, while Tamarai was totally surprised to see Khushi up so early and before she could lift a finger all work was done.

Tamarai sat on the small stool to make break fast and when she opened the casserole there was idli and sambar was been already placed on the small table, even the Amuda and Anjana's lunch boxes were ready.

She widened her eyes and looked at Khushi who was busy combing her hair, a small smile playing on her lips. Tamarai reached for her sides and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Khushi shyly down casted her eyes and tied her hair in a single plait and moved away from there.

"Why are you up so early today?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. Khushi bit onto her lips and turned to face her mother.

"The director, he is coming from Pondicherry for an inspection..." She said reaching for her small bag and wore her slippers avoiding her mother's curious gaze.

"Ookay..." She said sighing and then went back to bed, as there was nothing for her to do until Amuda and Anjana wakes up.

It was almost noon when Khushi wake up from her slumber. She panicked as she found the vehicle empty, there was no Aman nor the driver Krishnettan. Where are they? She thought peeking from behind the seat and found Aman on the side of the road, right next to a hand pump surrounded with few kids who were naked to the skin. She smiled as she watched Aman in a towel running around dodging himself from the water fight they were having.

There was a small house next to the hand pump and Khushi found the driver sitting in the front while a woman massaged his head with some sort of oil. He had his eyes closed while the woman kept blabbering something in Malayalam.

Aman finally towel dried his hair and was walking towards the vehicle holding onto his wet clothes. He was yelling at those kids who kept teasing him as they bathed. Aman climbed onto the seat and his eyes widened looking at Khushi who was smiling at him. he suddenly pulled his clothes and hid his bare chest.

"Umm...tum uth gayi" he said avoiding her gaze as he removed one freshly washed shirt from his bag and wore it immediately.

"Yes... Where are we?" She asked stretching her arms over her head while he combed his wet hair and applied little talcum powder onto his face.

"Palakkad... its Krishnettan's house..." He said pointing towards the house while Khushi looked at the direction and found the man walking inside the house, holding his wife's hands possessively.

"We will leave in the evening... for Chennai...our next delivery is there... erm.. can you please look onto the other side.. I need to change my pants..." He said biting his lips hesitantly while Khushi nodded her head as she covered her face in her palms and turned to the other side.

"I am done..by the way..." He said smiling smugly at her while Khushi nodded her head looking at him from top to bottom.

"Umm... do you want to freshen up? Well I can arrange, there's a bathroom in the backyard of Krishnettan's house...he will be busy for few hours now..you know he is coming back to home after 1 freaking month..." He grinned and Khushi got the meaning of his words. She looked everywhere except his face.

"Here you go.. I have got a dry towel and here's the soap... just let the kids leave from there once and then we will go..ookay?" he said arching his eyebrows and Khushi nodded her head once again. she looked at the colorful towel with a mickey mouse on it while she inhaled the fragrance of the soap.

The kids were soon out of the place and Aman climbed down the vehicle. He looked around and then asked her to climb down. She looked at him hesitantly and then at the ground. It was a long distance she was afraid of falling and hurting herself. She did not even remember as how she had managed to climb the truck the other night.

"Give me your hand.." He said extending his hands towards her. she smiled sheepishly and placed her both hands onto his, trusting him completely. He smiled and pulled her out of the seat, she came crashing onto his form and he steadied her before they both fell onto the ground.

"You are heavy..." he said laughing a bit while Khushi reached for her small bag and pulled it from the seat.

"I know..shall we go now?" She asked smiling at him while he rolled his eyes cutely.

"Sure madam.. this way..." She liked this boy, no matter how unbelievably strangers they were, but they seem to have a connection..a connection of long lost friends. She smiled at her own thoughts as they finally reached for the bathroom and Aman waited outside looking around.

"Do it fast...okay"

He said seating onto a cut wood of a coconut tree. Khushi smiled and nodded her head before closing the door of the same. she looked around the dark bathroom while she disrobed herself. Her freshening was done in lightening speed while Aman enjoyed his comic book sitting outside waiting for her.

"Aman... I am done..."

She exclaimed and Aman turned around to see her. his eyes almost rounded as he found her standing right next to him, wearing a blue salwar kameez her hair wet and open. He blinked once twice and thrice while Khushi checked herself out as if checking she was looking okay or not?

"Ohhkayy...lets go then.." Aman said smiling sheepishly and walked towards the vehicle without turning back. He could not believe it's the same girl he had found under the seat last night, but she looked so different after freshening up? Does not she? He asked to himself while he stole a glance at her.

They were not aware of a certain pair of eyes who were watching them as they both got inside the vehicle. The person grinned as he looked at Khushi's beautiful form and leaned back onto his bed.

Breathe Khushi!!

She said to herself as she walked past his room, only to find him working out in the front yard, in his black vest and black track pants. Khushi felt her whole body shiver in anticipation as he looked straight into her eyes as if sensed her staring him across the room.

She did not know as why she was standing there, staring at him, when she should have ran away from there, like always...? Her heart started its weird beating and Arnav walked towards her with calculated steps, his hair tousled and few fringes resting on his forehead along with the sweat beads. Khushi felt her throat getting dry as she looked at him her eyes not wavering for a second from him.

"You are so early today"

Arnav said seating onto the steps while Khushi nodded her head still lost in his eyes. Arnav smiled and wiped his face with a towel. Khushi's hands itched to push back those hair from his forehead but she controlled herself and stood rooted to the spot.

"I could not sleep... so thought of coming to the work little early and moreover there's an inspection today, right?" She spoke confidently to him, her eyes sparkling with something he never saw in her eyes before. And she was never talked to him like this before, she always used to end her conversation in one liners or used to ran away from him in the past.

"Same here.." He said his eyes intently locked to her hazel ones. She flinched at his gaze and started opening n closing the zipper of her small bag nervously.

Pookal pookum thrunam aaruyire paarthataarum illaye

Pularum kaalai pozhudhai muzhumadhiyum pirinthu povadhillaye

Netru varai neram pogavillaiye , unadhu aruge neram pothavillaye,

Ethuvum pesavillaye indru yeno ethuvum thondravillaye, ithu ethuvo?

Iravum vidiyavillaye athu vidinthaal pagalum mudiyavillaye poonthalire

[translation]

Oh beloved, no one has seen the moment flowers blossom

After dawn the full moon will not go away

Till yesterday, time would not go by, and now when with you, it is not enough.

I did not say anything today, don't feel like saying anything don't know why

My love, the nights are not getting over, if it did, the days seem endless..

"I think I should..." she trailed away as he stood up instantly and stretched his right hand at her. she looked at him confused and then placed her trembling right hand onto his larger ones.

"Tumhe kuch dena hai, chalo mere saath..." He insisted and Khushi felt it hard to deny him when he asked something from her. and what is he going to give her? she was panting heavily as they both entered inside his room, their hands entwined. Khushi felt her hands sweating as she felt his hold on her hands tightening.

"There it is.." He said pointing towards the lamp and Khushi found herself getting lost in his eyes as he smiled at her, his lips stretching to the sides, showing his white teeth.

"I want you to have it... and I know you won't deny this time...right Khushi?" he asked cocking his eyebrow at her and she blushed in response. how does he know? Was he reading her mind?

"I am getting late... I have got so much work to finish with before 10pm.." She said trying to let go off his hand while he held onto her tightly.

"Abhi abhi to aayi ho... and..." He trailed off as he found her staring at him with wide eyes. He did not know what transferred between them but they both were lost in each other until they heard a hesitant knock on the door.

It was Jayammal the cleaning staff and Khushi hesitantly moved away from him, leaving his hands abruptly. Arnav looked at her nervous face closely as a smirk spread across his face. He watched the way she gulped the lump in her throat, her pulse beating wildly.

"I'll just go..."

She said and ran outside the room. arnav's face fell instantly and he wished she would look back at him before leaving him all alone. and much to his amusement she did. She stopped on her tracks right at the corner of his room and turned around, their eyes clashing in a frenzy.

Arnav sighed leaning onto the table while Khushi bit onto her lips blushing profusely. She had thought that she would just stole a glance at him before leaving but darn her was staring straight at her, catching her red handed.

Khushi was restless as she finished her work before 9:30, now waiting for the director to arrive with other workers. They all were having a tea break while Arnav walked past the group with Mr. Srinivasan and Munisamy on either side.

His eyes resting on her everytime as they stood on one of the rocks right next to the cottage "Jasmine". She looked everywhere except his face while concentrating on the talks the ladies were having. She felt abnormally hot as his eyes pierced into hers, making her grab the cloth of her skirt brutally. Her knuckles turning white as she finally met his burning gaze. However, he was talking with them about something they have to finish before the water authority came but his eyes were only on hers, not leaving for a second and she found herself drowning into those dark orbs.

Vaarthai thevai illai vaazhum kaalam varai paarvai paarvai mozhi pesume

Netru thevai illai naalai thevai illai indru indha nodi podhume

Ver endri vidhai endri vin thoovum mazhai endri ithu enna ivan thottam poo pookuthe

Vaal endri por endri valikindra yuddham endri ithu enna ivan anbu ennai velluthe

Idhayam muzhuthum irukum intha thayakam engu kondu niruthum

Ithai ariya engu kidaikum vilakkam athu kidaithaal solla vendum enakkum

Poonthalireee..

[translation]

We don't need words, our eyes will talk to each other till we live

We don't need yesterday or tomorrow, all we need is this very moment

Without roots, without seeds, without the sky pouring rain, see his garden is flourishing

Without sword, without struggle, without the painful wars, see his love is winning me

This hesitation is filling my heart, where will it end,

Where will we get the explanation for this, if you get it, tell me as well

Darling...

Arnav was too busy that day with all the inspections and director was following him everywhere as they inspected every cottage and corner of the property. It was the time for getting the government certifications for the best resorts and hotels in India. Red Cedar had however won the gold star certificate last year for almost 10 of the cottages, but there were 5more cottages, which only had silver star certification, and it would be Arnav's win if the rest 5 cottages too got the gold star certification.

Khushi was sitting inside the house keeping section and it was almost 6pm in the evening, she was suppose to leave with the other workers at 5pm but she thought of waiting , why? She did not had a proper answer for that. Even Munisamy insisted that she should leave as there was no work left for the day and all other workers had left for their houses after meeting with the director.

She finally thought of leaving as there was no sign of the person she was been waiting for from last one hour. She will just talk to him tomorrow if possible and will take that lamp from him. she blushed getting out of the room and collided with someone.

It was the new staff in the accounts section an assistant to Mr. Srinivasan. Khushi did not liked that person from the start because he was giving her this weird looks since he had joined the resort.

She backed away onto the door while Vipin, that was his name.. reached for the door his hands dangerously touching hers as he did so. She frowned and stepped sideways all set to question him.

"You are not suppose to enter without my permission.. just give me the chit of requirement and I will remove the things you want from inside..." She said looking directly into his eyes while he shrugged his shoulders as if did not hear her speaking.

"I don't have any chit girl, and please I am in a hurry now..." He said and entered inside searching for the pillows on the rack while Khushi reached his sides in lightening speed.

"Please I cant allow you to take it without the requirement .." She said politely and he almost groaned at her words.

"Listen I told you its urgent..." his voice trailed off as he found Arnav standing at the door his hands crossed over his chest.

"What happened Vipin? And Khushi you are still here? Its past your working time...is not it?" He asked in a brisk business like tone and Khushi downcasted her eyes instantly, not understanding the furiousness in his voice as he spoke to them.

"I'll just leave... good night sir..." She said hesitantly in a hurt voice and walked past him ignoring him completely.

"Vipin take what you need, and try to have a requirement list signed from Srinivasan before entering this house keeping section... understood..?" He said raising his eyebrows at the boy and he nodded his head and left from there after taking the pillows.

Khushi was walking slowly through the dimly lit passage way when she heard footsteps nearing her from behind. She almost jumped on her heels when she found a hand on her shoulder. She squeezed shut her eyes and shrugged off the hand turning to face the person.

A gasp left her mouth as she found Arnav standing right in front of her his one hand still in the mid air and his eyes resting on her form. He knew she was upset and what was he suppose to do when Vipin was there between them. He had to use that tone with her.

"You were waiting for me?" He asked lifting her chin up while she nodded her head her eyes almost brimming with tears.

"Khushi, I am sorry for before..you know Vipin, he is kind of a jerk and I know he has loads of interest in you... especially when you are alone.." Khushi looked up at him wide eyes as he grabbed her free hand and started walking through the passage aiming his room.

She walked behind him in silence holding onto his hand.

Oh, where would I be without this joy inside of me?

It makes me want to come alive it makes me want to fly into the sky

Oh, where would I be if I did not have you next to me?

~*~

Song : Pookal Pookum

Movie : Madrasapattinam

Cast : Arya, Amy Jackson

Music : GV. Prakash

Singers : Roop Kumar Rathod, Harini, Andrea Jeremiah, GV Prakash

Lyrics : NA. Muthukumar

ps : YT the song with subtitles, I bet you wont regret it.. this song is so beautifully picturised!!

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt lyk Suzi's part, dnt knw wat ws she trying 2 prove... πŸ˜•

Both of dem were thnkng abt each other n smiling 2 demselves... 😳

Aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai... πŸ˜†

I luvd d Aman's part... D ease he n Khushi had ws wonderful... πŸ˜‰

Nw who dared eyeing Khushi??? 😑

Khushi gt up early n waited late nyt 4 him... πŸ˜‰

D possessiveness he showed by telling her abt Vipin n holding her hand ws Awesum... πŸ˜ƒ

Gud 1 JiJi... πŸ‘
Edited by asthagarwal - 11 years ago