Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sugandha helped Khushi in the best possible way she could and for that I'm happy.
Wish she could escape from there too.
Khushi is happy and I thought she was doing all this getting ready for Arnav.
But hey she got 86% Really good... congrats to her. 😊
Arnav & Suzzane's flashback makes me think if there is something else going on in her mind other than the normal attraction!!
Arnav met Khushi at the gate itself. Chalo his welcome was from Khushi and that too with sweet.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Tamarai's idea will work. πŸ˜› I'm sure about it.
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice update. felt bad for sughandha.
after a month, arshi meets. loving dis story.
waiting for nxt
Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god khushi sucedded in running away from that hell
Now arnav is also come back..he will protect her if anyone try to harm her😑
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the beautiful comments for the last chapter!
here's the latest chapter of Hameshaa

Dedicating this chapter to my new reader "deeksh"
I hope you like it dear!

Flashbacks : Italic, blue!

Chapter 19

Payasam

Khushi bought few things from the grocery store and walked towards her house the smile never leaving her face. She could not wait to see Arnav's smile after she gives it to him. her heart started its unusual pace whenever she gets lost in his thoughts.

Arnav was tired by all the travelling so he thought of taking a nap before the dinner. However he was not in a mood to get out of his room and meet everyone.. he was highly pissed off remembering Khushi's words and it pained more than anything else. How was he going to make her fall in love with him? such a stubborn girl she is. he thought helplessly laying down on the mattress with his eyes opened wide.

Sleep was far away from his eyes, but he needed to close his eyes to stop the horrible head ache which was starting. He looked at the wall clock it was almost 6pm in the evening and she might be in her house he thought sheepishly before closing his eyes.

If only she... Felt the same!!

Arnav's eyes rounded instantly as he took in the huge house infront of him. Suzanne lives here? He asked to himself and touched the beautiful gate. The security officer came rushing to the gates and enquired his name and whereabouts. They let him in after checking with the guest's list. Arnav thanked him as he waited at the main door with huge eyes.

The hall of the house seemed endless as he started towards the crowd gathered in the middle. The house was beautifully furnished giving it a royal look. He looked up at the huge chandeliers flickering over the hall and the designs it created on the floor.

"Hey there.." Suzanne's husky voice got him back from his trance and he stared at her too lost to even blink. She smiled and patted his cheeks lovingly. He felt his stomach twist at the mere touch of her hands. whats with Suzanne and her closeness? He thought sheepishly as he looked around to find everyone busy with their dates.

"Welcome to my house, and I am glad that you came... come on let me introduce you to my best friends..." Suzanne said hooking an arm into his elbow while Arnav followed her feeling little awkward at the sudden touching and all from Suzanne.

Soon Arnav got introduced to her every friend and they were all sweet to him unlike few retards from their college. Well, he was so used to the ragging and all and was expecting the same from the party. But everyone were too civil with him and he got mingled with them swiftly.

Suzanne showed him around her huge house and Arnav was thoroughly enjoying the architecture of the house along with her friendly nature towards him. he felt like one of them, and the aliens were long gone from his mind.

They reached the huge terrace and Suzanne dragged him towards the small swing in the middle of the lawn. Arnav looked at her mesmerized as the black lacy dress really complimented her creamy figure. She was a vision in black, moonlight seeping over her petite form. Arnav could not take his eyes off her as they both sat on the swing. Suzanne touched his fingers and looked into his eyes. Arnav was little confused or shocked to find a different look in her eyes.

"I like you..." she said hoarsely squeezing his palms while Arnav felt an electric jolt ran down his spine at the mere touch of the girl. He looked at her flustered face and then at their entwined hands.

"From the first day I saw you...and I am really sorry for hitting you that day...it was all planned.." She smiled sheepishly admitting their prank that day and Arnav smiled at her this time a genuine one. He was too lost to form any words as she confessed her feelings towards him. it was not different for him, he too liked her from the very first day. Even if, she did slap him.

"Where are you lost, Arnav?" She asked touching his shoulders and Arnav looked at her intently.

"I like you too... from the very first day of college...but I was too afraid to tell you the same...because you are my senior and I thought you and Anirudh were together.." He bit his lips nervously and found her staring at his lips.

He gulped hard and looked away. He was aware of her gaze on her side profile and he gathering some strength looked at her intent gaze. Her head tilted sideways on its own accord while Arnav did the same. their lips brushed in a fraction of a second and they both pulled away breathing heavily.

"Its your first ever kiss?" Suzanne asked cutely while Arnav nodded his head not able to meet his eyes. He was sure that Suzanne's going to make fun of him. 20years and this was his first kiss... is it possible to die of embarrassment? He asked to himself while Suzanne cupped his cheeks lovingly.

"No need to be embarrassed... I am extremely happy that I was your first...ever...I mean first kiss..." She said smiling down at him.

"Kiss me Arnav.." She said huskily inching closer to him while Arnav hesitantly caught hold of her nape and angled it to kiss her, which he had dreamt of so many times from the day he had laid his eyes on her.

Their lips met finally and Arnav felt fire crackers in his head as their lips moved on each other impatiently. Her lips were too soft and the sweet sounds she made while his tongue caressed hers was driving him crazy.

They broke apart and looked into each other's eyes with so much long.

"I cant wait to make our relationship public.." She said grinning widely while Arnav looked at her all confused and shocked.

Arnav heard a hesitant knock on his door and he checked the time on the wall clock as he switched on the lights. It was past 8pm in the night and he thought it might be Munisamy with his dinner. He combed his hair with his fingers and slipped into a pair of track pants and opened the door, his eyes sleepy and tired.

"Good Evening..."

Khushi said flashing a smile at Arnav while he looked little taken aback by her gesture. He looked at her flushed face and then her hands. there was a tray and a bowl which was closed with banana leaves. He raised his one eyebrow at her while she shifted on her legs nervously.

"Good Evening...Khushi... what got you here at this time of night?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest, making his biceps bulge. Khushi gulped hard and tried to concentrate on his face instead of his shirtless form. If only it was possible! She thought stepping inside the room making Arnav take two steps sideways to prevent touching her body.

"What...are..you..." His words died in his mouth as she entered his room and placed the tray onto the table as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"I have got you something...mind if I insist you to have it?" She asked politely gesturing towards the tray. He nodded his head and reached for his tee which was on his bed in a crushed state. khushi looked away instantly as he put on the cloth covering his bare upper body and then looked at her face inspecting something unsual.

She was breathing heavily as he raised his arms and slipped into the tight tee which was hiding nothing but outlining his perfectly sculpted body. Arnav grinned at her innocent antics as she checked him out without knowing that his eyes were only on hers.

"So...Khushi...what were you saying?" He asked seating onto his bed as he pulled a chair for her right next to him. he asked her to sit down but she refused and reached for the tray immediately. She was very confident while coming to his room but after meeting his burning gaze upon her she was feeling restless and incredibly aware of his presence next to her.

"Maine aapke liye kheer banayi hain... I mean I made Payasam for you.." She said down casting her eyes and removed the banana leaf from the bowl. She took the bowl from the tray and reached for the spoon she kept on the side.

Arnav looked at her hesitant form as she neared him and extended the bowl towards him. he did not take the same from her hands, but he kept staring at her blushing form. Khushi was little confused and thought that he was still angry at her for the evening.

Her heart sore at the thought and she felt her eyes brimming with tears which did not go unnoticed by Arnav. He felt bad for making her sad with his impossible attitude.

"Kis Khushi main?" He asked again trying to make her feel little better. She shot him an amused glance and then stared right at the bowl in her hands.

"Meri jeet ki Khushi mein..." She said as a smile spread across her face at the mention of her win in the exams.

"Mujhe khilaogi nahi?" He asked expectantly and found her eyes widening instantly. She hesitated and extended a spoon full of Kheer to his already open mouth. Arnav took the spoon into his mouth as he caught hold of her wrist with his free hand.

Khushi breathed heavily avoiding his burning stare and fed him.

"Its yummy..." He said wiping the corner of his lips with the back of his hand while Khushi stepped away from him, her heart in her throat and her knees turning into butter at his innocent compliment.

"Wait..where are you going?" He asked as she rushed outside his room leaving him behind. He looked at the bowl and took the same in his hands. it was the first ever gift from her, his Khushi!! he smiled at his own sentence. HIS KHUSHI!!!

Khushi squeezed shut her eyes as the vehicle stopped at a railway crossing. It was almost morning she can feel the first rays of sun hitting on her face making her awake from her restless slumber. The whining sound of the cattle's made her open her eyes. The man and his help was getting them out of the truck and Khushi realized the huge trouble she was in.

What was she going to do now? She looked around and found the small window to the front seat open. She squeezed herself through the same and hid behind the driver's seat. They were almost done climbing down the cattle's one by one and were waiting for their payment at the farm. She looked outside to find a small tea shop and few men sitting around the benches reading newspapers. Who was she going to ask for help if the driver and the help finds her inside their vehicle.

The closing of the back door got her back from her thoughts and she shut her eyes as she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head onto same. the sound of the door opening startled her and then a huge hand rested on her shoulder. She looked up at the man, wearing a shirt and striped pants he looked like a boy of her age. The boy looked at her scared face and Khushi found his features relaxing for a while. He looked sideways and without any words exchanged between them he pulled a blanket from his seat and throw onto her face.

The driver climbed onto his seat and switched on the ignition. The truck was loaded with buffaloes this time. Khushi could hear their straining voices from the behind as she sat as still as possible. The boy kept looking under the driver's seat as the elderly man drove through the beautiful roads of Mangalapuram also known as Mangalore. They had already crossed the Karnataka- Kerala border by morning.

Khushi felt someone tapping onto her head and she removed the blanket from her face to look up at the person who had indirectly rescued her from the driver. The boy flashed a smile at her and his face fell instantly as it did not go reciprocated by Khushi.

He sighed and extended a packet wrapped in newspaper towards her. she looked at him confusedly and took the same from his hands. it was idli and some sort of chutni in the same. he was eating too, sitting on his seat while the driver was having a huge breakfast at the small restaurant.

"Umm... Kazhicholu...ethu bhashakkariya? Malayalam ariyumo?" [Eat..which language do you speak? Do you understand Malayalam?] He asked in Malayalam ad Khushi rounded her eyes not understanding a word he said. She placed the packet on the floor and looked up at him expectantly.

"Tamil? Marathi? Hindi?"

"Hindi...aati hai mujhe..." She said finally fright evident on her face as the boy kept his breakfast aside and looked up at her with a grin.

"Mera Hindi utna accha nahi...tumko idli nahi pasand?" He asked in his horrible Hindi while Khushi flashed a smile at him nodding her head in negative.

"Your Hindi is not that bad...and I don't hate idli..." She said and picked up the packet and started eating without even looking at his surprised face.

"By the way...My name is Aman...I am a helper to Krishnettan" [Krishna Bhai]

"I am Khushi.." She said hesitantly her mouth stuffed with idli as she spoke.

"Finish it before the driver reaches... I will think about getting you out of here to some safer place..." He said before climbing out of the truck with his breakfast.

Khushi felt relieved as she smiled at his retreating back. She did not know whether to trust him or not but the way he spoke and cared for her was anything she was expecting from a stranger and that too a boy of his age.

Her stomach grumbled with hunger and she gobbled down the whole idli's in one go.

asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav n suzi's kiss was cuteee... Bt I cnt imagine Arnav getting close 2 any1 else den Khushi...
Khushi made kheer 4 him... N also fed him d sm...

Khushi's innocent antics proved hw mch shez affected wid Arnav n his presence...

Continue soon JiJi... Muahhh...
Edited by asthagarwal - 11 years ago
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb yaar...
I just love it...
mayapvj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav not diabetic????...how sweet of khushi to make payal's am for her...which one...Paal payasam or vela payasam?
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow first gift that too payasam
yummy

aman finally the helper boy
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
unres by cc
Lovely update.

Khushi made kheer for Arnav..wow..!! that was an amazing gift to Arnav from his Khushi

Khushi was ogling and blushing all the time😳

I have a feeling that Suzzane would betray Arnav. God ASR is so cute, I don't want that stupid girl to break his heart. But if she wouldn't have broken his heart how had hotwaa fallen in love with Khushi?😳

Khushi is a brave girl, I like her attitude here

Continue soon:)

Edited by Barun_Gf - 11 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mee

Lovely update jii

Past of arnav and khushi dis tym was a lil better den bfr loll

Dis tym arnav was going in a relationship bt i doubt one thing is suzzane really loves arnav is trying to insult him in future

Have to wait for dat

Phewww half mystery if aman is out rest u wil show in future

Best part nw

She made kheer for him and bought amd top of it by asked by him to make him eat dis. kheer she obliged him dis tym rather den rumning away how sweet and lovely awesome jiji

loved it and muaahh to u πŸ€—
Edited by Barun_Gf - 11 years ago