Posted: 11 years ago
Jiji

update de do na pllzzz
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love is not his piece of cake then how will he realized what he feel for khushi

and who is suzzean
love story start hui nahi...suzzane pehle aagyi ?
Edited by -LiveCrazily- - 11 years ago
l.savitree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love this amazing update with the beautiful song
thanks for pm & waiting to read more
hiralhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just superb update...
shyam is arnav's friend... Not bad...
ya khushi is cute.. I love it...
thanks
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg...plz dont let anything happpen to khushi...
She loves him...but...poor girl is so scared...seems like her past is so dark...dont let anything happpen her..let her devimaiyya help her..
Arnav and shyam...best friendswa...(.ooohh... Took some time for my brain to register...)
Arnav being poetic...in love...that was soo cute too...
Waiting for next dear...

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Di ven will u update next part???
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The parts in italic, blue is flashbacks of Arnav and Khushi's past! I just noticed that few of the readers mistook the same as present.. I am sorry!!

ps : flashbacks in italic, blue!!

Chapter 17

The Wait!!

I am sorry.dude now stop sulking..will you? Shyam said grabbing Arnav by his shoulders as they walked towards their bike. Shyam was feeling bad for Arnav. He was in a good mood and he had spoiled it by taking Suzannes name at the wrong time, when he was lost in thoughts of his Misty Girl!!

If you are really sorry.. then let me drive.. Arnav said grinning while Shyams face fell instantly.

Itni badi keemat? He frowned and threw the keys at Arnav.

For spoiling my mood.. Arnav said pressing the power start while Shyam climbed on the back.

Arnav closed his eyes and stepped inside the campus holding onto his backpack. He opened his eyes and looked at the huge buildings and ground with a dreamy glint in his eyes. But his day dreaming was interrupted by some freaking voices coming from his back. He turned around and found few guys dancing onto some weird song while the others clapped and encouraged them.

Arnav gulped hard and turned around immediately. He walked hurriedly towards the Principals office but luck was not with him that moment. Someone tapped his/her fingers on his shoulders and he stopped right there.

Hey. Anirudh Sir is calling you.. the girl said pointing towards a guy who was sitting under the tree with other boys. He was wearing this weird kind of shirt, there was nothing like buttons on the same. A weird cap and a weird chain on his right wrist while he chewed something very dramatically.

You. Cute boy come here.. He said pointing his index finger at Arnav and Arnav walked towards the group, while he murmured help me Jesus non-stop.

Yes Sir He stammered and flashed a smile at him. his eyes darted towards the girl who was sitting next to Anirudh. His heart almost skipped a beat when she flashed a smile at him. arnav looked away instantly when he heard the guys clearing their throats.

So.Suzanne. he is all yours Anirudh said leaning back onto the bench while Suzanne scanned Arnavs form from top to bottom. Arnav downcasted his eyes and stared at his newly polished shoes.

Sing for me Suzanne said and Arnavs jaw almost dropped to the floor. She grinned and crossed her long legs infront of him.

I do not know how to sing.. Mam Arnav said tapping his feet on the ground while the boys laughed at him.

Then you should kiss this cutey One of the boys said pointing towards a huge guy who was sitting next to Suzanne, holding her clutch in his hands.

Arnav had never thought that he would be facing this ragging shit at this campus. He looked at the girl helplessly while she left from there, not even caring about him. he knew that she was the one who called out for him, and she is the only one who can help him out of this situation. He does not want to kiss a boy for gods sake.

Then you should kiss Suzanne. Anirudh said out of the blue and Arnav looked at him incredulously. His eyes darted towards the girl who was standing infront of the notice board and then at Anirudh who had his eyebrows arched upwards.

Are you serious? Arnav asked scratching his head while boys laughed again, irritating him further.

I have never been this serious.. Anirudh added standing onto his heels while Arnav walked towards Suzanne with calculated steps.

The boys followed him to watch the entertainment while Arnav stood right behind Suzanne who was typing something on her phone, all engrossed.

Arnav cleared his throat and there was no response from her side. He touched her shoulders and she turned around and scanned his form from top to bottom and then placed her hands on her hips staring at his face.

What? She asked annoyed as Arnav stood like an immovable object.

I want to say sorry before I do anything.. He said and pecked her right cheek.

Suzanne looked at him incredulously while her free hand reached for her right cheek and covered the same.

How dare you? She spat out and slapped him hard on his face. Arnav downcasted his eyes and said a silent sorry to her and left from there.

The boys followed him all the way to the Principals office while Arnav tried really hard to compose himself from the shock of the slap.

Khushi looked at the closed door of Arnavs room and sighed. she was on the way for the work like always but after Arnav had left for his vacation she used to come little earlier and stop infront of his room for few minutes. She did not know as why she was behaving like a stupid girl, but it gave her little relief.

Its been two weeks since he had left. She had this urge to ask Munisamy about his return and whereabouts. But hesitated and stopped herself from doing so. Her eyes widened as she looked at the ajar pane of his bedroom window. She looked around and made sure that no one was around and reached for the same with calculated steps.

She stood on her toes and flung herself upwards so that she could look inside the same. she grinned widely as she got a glimpse of his room. there was a photo of Jesus on the table and few books were scattered around the same. her eyes stopped at the clothes on the bed. A shirt, a pant and his black hoodie which he used to wear in the night.

She can almost feel the same against her arms, when he had rescued her that night. When she had endangered her life at the riverside. She smiled sheepishly and got off the same.

Helloo..

Munisamy said flashing a smile at a shocked and thoroughly embarrassed Khushi. he cleared his throat while Khushi fidgeted with her small bag and side stepped to escape from the situation.

Arnav Sir just called.few minutes ago he said he will be reaching the resort by next Sunday and he asked you to take care of your feet.. Munisamy said smiling at her and then left from there not even asking her as why she was lurking around Arnav Sirs room.

Khushi scratched her head as the man left from there after informing her about Arnavs arrival, just like that.

I did not even ask him anything aboutaboutArrArnavv.. Sir.. then why was he..? She blushed profusely and ran away from there.

He really cares for me.and he wants me to know about his arrival.. She said to herself as she walked towards the housekeeping section. She busied herself in the work as her thoughts were really disturbing her and distracting her from doing anything.

She removed the clothes and freshly washed duvets from the dryer and started sorting it as she folded the same and placed everything to its respective cupboards.

Her hands stopped at a certain piece of soft cloth and she touched the letter A which was beautifully embroidered at the corner of the kerchief. It was Arnavs she was damn sure as she inhaled the intoxicating scent of his cologne.

She smiled mischievously as she slipped the same into her bag as if someone was going to see her doing the same.

I dont know whybut I can hardly wait now

She said to herself slumping back onto the plush chairs as she closed her eyes for a brief second.

I really like youKhushi

His words echoed inside her head and she fluttered opened her eyes looking around. Her face fell instantly as she could not find Arnav anywhere.

This is unbelievable

Khushi opened her tired eyes and found nothing but darkness everywhere. She crawled on the floor searching for a wall or a door so that she could figure out as where she was. Her head ached like anything as she finally touched something cold. It was the wall and she stood up instantly holding onto the same.

Khushi.are you alright? Sugandhas whispering voice startled Khushi and she took two step backwards scared.

Khushi I am going to open the door.. you need to run as fast as you can otherwise they will catch you can you hear me Khushi? look I am sorry for what happened. If you dont like it here you can always leave I have packed your clothes into a bag and placed the same at the front gate Sugandha said breathlessly while sounds of laughter echoed from the living area of the house.

Khushi gulped hard and reached for the door as it got opened revealing a frightened Sugandha at the door.

I am sorry I could not help you She said apologetically while Khushi threw a disgusted glance at her.

Thanks for everything. Khushi muttered and ran towards the maingate. She found her small bag outside the gate and grabbed it with her tiny hands. Sugandha looked at her form disappearing into the darkness with heavy heart.

Yes..there is two girls.. one is Sugandha and other is Khushi..she is inside the outhouse I have locked her inside..she is very feisty The man said while Sugandha made her way inside the house, cursing her fate.

Sugandha.. why dont you go and bring your friend.. Khushi my friends want to see her.. The man said winking at her while she stood the ground not finding any suitable excuse to throw at them.

The man stood up and pushed Sugandha off and walked outside the living area followed by one of his friends. He kicked opened the door and found the room empty. He groaned and looked at Sugandhas trembling form.

You let her escape? he asked fisting her hair as he slapped her hard on her face. Sugandha winced and nodded her head smiling at him. he pushed her off to the ground and walked towards the main gate. The security guy came running to his sides while he searched for Khushi at the road infront of him.

Khushithe new girl is missing go and find her.. I want her right back inside my house do you understand. Now go.. and take someone with you

The man ordered and entered inside. Sugandha looked at the closed gate and breathed a sigh of relief. She was happy that Khushi will be free from this ruin and she felt proud of herself for helping her friend from the mess. Her life was already been ruined and she did not wanted Khushi to face the same.

Chapter 18 : I see you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/91094823

Edited by Sarunfanatic_Ji - 11 years ago
devasahayam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yay im first
awesome update
so khushi is missing arnav
Edited by devasahayam - 11 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😑😑
i so wanna be first 😭😭

Bck to update jiji

khushi missing arnav yipeee πŸ‘πŸ‘

btw sugandha is not that bad also she helped khushi in escaping 😳😳

arnav was asked to kiss suzane 😲 for wich he got slap fr her poor arnav 😭😭

jiji plzz mera arnav khushi ko milwa doo 😭😭

btw wahan ek letter mila khushi ko u didnt reveale wat was in the letter

and hayee he is so caring bf he sent the message for her widout her asking about his were abt

Loved the update jiji ❀️
Edited by Barun_Gf - 11 years ago
nimsnannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice.
So khushi is missing him. Eagerly waiting for his arrival like khushi.
Flashback of both was good.
Continue soon