Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hai, dont get me started.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Hai, dont get me started.

this was one of the best scenes in the show.

I so wish they showed that Mikaal's character had changed in the end. Did you like the ending by the way? I for one didn't.
desigal90 thumbnail
OMG! OMG!
Same here! I kept hoping till the very end that they would show a drastic change in his character.

I mean, I know the message of the show was that looks arent everything and that someone who truly loves you may be the best person for you, regardless of looks but...seriously, the other dude was SO on the opposite end of the spectrum. Especially in front of Mikaal, he looked even less appealing, lol!

If they wanted to keep the message intact, they could've taken someone like Faisal Qureshi for the other role. Coz he's not like stunning looking, but he has this charm about him that makes him very appealing.
starstruckk thumbnail

OMG! OMG!
Same here! I kept hoping till the very end that they would show a drastic change in his character.

I mean, I know the message of the show was that looks arent everything and that someone who truly loves you may be the best person for you, regardless of looks but...seriously, the other dude was SO on the opposite end of the spectrum. Especially in front of Mikaal, he looked even less appealing, lol!

If they wanted to keep the message intact, they could've taken someone like Faisal Qureshi for the other role. Coz he's not like stunning looking, but he has this charm about him that makes him very appealing.

bingo.

Mikaal was awesome in Manjali. The guy who played Mehwish's cousin was a newbie, not that great of an actor, and not easy on the eye either. He's Saba Hameed's son by the way lol. They should've at least gotten a better actor if nothing else. He had zero screen presence/charm..which bothered me because I couldn't feel anything towards his character even though he was the good guy. πŸ˜† I didn't even feel any chemistry between him and Mehwish while Mikaal and Mehwish had a lovely chemistry even with Mikaal's character being a douchebag. πŸ˜†

I sincerely was hoping that they would show his character going through a drastic change as you mentioned..What also bothered me was how they hardly showed Mehwish's reaction/thoughts when Mikaal ended up in jail..it was all meh to her. I know he didn't deserve any sympathy from her or anyone for what he did..etc, but still.. they were husband and wife...at least visit him once? or speak to him or something? they showed absolutely nothing.
desigal90 thumbnail
That dude is Saba Hameed's son? 😳

Wow. Umm...I dont think he took after his mom at all. He was so awkward to look at.

And yeah, Mikaal did learn his lesson...and I sincerely wished that before he went to jail he did something to redeem himself. But all this time, it seemed like Mehwish was never even once pulled towards him. They had a terrible relationship. And it pained me to watch it progress from bad to worse.

starstruckk thumbnail

That dude is Saba Hameed's son? 😳

Wow. Umm...I dont think he took after his mom at all. He was so awkward to look at.

And yeah, Mikaal did learn his lesson...and I sincerely wished that before he went to jail he did something to redeem himself. But all this time, it seemed like Mehwish was never even once pulled towards him. They had a terrible relationship. And it pained me to watch it progress from bad to worse.

ahah yeah he's Saba's son. He apparently is a singer too. πŸ˜† I can't decide what's more horrific, his acting or singing.
desigal90 thumbnail
I dont know why I think of Faisal Qureshi as Saba's son. Damn that Quaid E Tanhai!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

bingo.

Mikaal was awesome in Manjali. The guy who played Mehwish's cousin was a newbie, not that great of an actor, and not easy on the eye either. He's Saba Hameed's son by the way lol. They should've at least gotten a better actor if nothing else. He had zero screen presence/charm..which bothered me because I couldn't feel anything towards his character even though he was the good guy. πŸ˜† I didn't even feel any chemistry between him and Mehwish while Mikaal and Mehwish had a lovely chemistry even with Mikaal's character being a douchebag. πŸ˜†

I sincerely was hoping that they would show his character going through a drastic change as you mentioned..What also bothered me was how they hardly showed Mehwish's reaction/thoughts when Mikaal ended up in jail..it was all meh to her. I know he didn't deserve any sympathy from her or anyone for what he did..etc, but still.. they were husband and wife...at least visit him once? or speak to him or something? they showed absolutely nothing.

Loved that show...and mikaals mother was the one who stole the show for me...i just felt for her, how she convinces mikaal to divorce mehwish, it was absolutely brilliant, and how she tries to convince mikaals secretary to take the case back...i just love that woman...saba hameed was another show stealer...her sarcastic dialogues were amazing...to be honest it was the senior actors that kept me hooked to this show...mikaal was brillaint...hated him throughout which means he did a good job...and i think saba hameeds son was a good choice...the goofy character suited him well...the only thing i didnt like in this show was the rain song🀒
desigal90 thumbnail
Saba Hameed was the star of ManJali...no ifs ands or buts about it folks!
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i started watching pakistani dramas coz of fawad khan...bt i ws craving for sum more pakistani dramas so i started watching shws of other actors too..daam, mera naseeb, maat, dur-e-sherwar,main abdul qdir hoon,bilaques kaur, meri zaat zarr-e-benishan , doraha r amongst my fav daramas( apart frm fawad's shws)