Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes I did Usman. 😊
Those are my personal favorite shows out of a whole bunch that I watched.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yes I did Usman. 😊

Those are my personal favorite shows out of a whole bunch that I watched.

very well written synopsis I must say..
i'll add Malaal & Vasl to this recommendation list..
desigal90 thumbnail
I've heard great things about Malaal, but unfortunately, never got the time to watch it.

I wrote this synopsis when I joined bollywhat forum and saw a few of the members talking about the Indian shows.
At the time, I was on a Pakistani show high, and it really got to me that people globally were deprived of some of these gems.

So that's when I opened up a thread and started writing synopsis for each of. I kept editing and perfecting it and adding more and more shows over the months.
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Heylo! I hope a non-Pakistani is welcome on this forum.

I love that someone is actually keeping track of shows to watch. My foray into Pakistani television was through Dhoop Kinare and I have just about loved everything I watched after that. The fact that they get over between 18 and 26 episodes is just cherry on the cake.
Yes, I am a Fawad Khan fangirl but like anyone who can do justice to their role 😊. I watched Rihaai recently and loved it. Cried buckets watching Dur-E-Shahwar 😊. Absolutely adore Sanam Baloch's progress as an actress - watching Kankar now and think she is great at portraying nuances of Kiran.
I will go back to your list and start watching something new now 😃
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My mom just finished watching Daagh..I watched it already and I told her that she should watch it too. She loved it, and so did I. I think it's a brilliant drama and I personally loved the ending. It has Fahad Mustafa in it..and a new girl as the female lead..who I thought was simply phenomenal.

I would highly recommend Daagh.
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just finished watching Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishaan. Such a beautiful drama. Moving on to Daagh now 😃
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

Just finished watching Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishaan. Such a beautiful drama. Moving on to Daagh now 😃

Have you watched Daam? That has Sanam Baloch in it and she was brilliant. I would also recommend Doraha and Dastaan which also have Sanam B. Dastaan is Pakistan's side of partition though so it's biased but, Sanam's performance leaves you speechless. It also has Fawad Khan in it.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Hey, everyone is welcome here! 🤗
desigal90 thumbnail
Anyone else find Mehwish Hayat's rendition of "ankhiyon ke jharonkon se" from Man Jali absolutely breath-taking?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b7uHM4AEKK8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Anyone else find Mehwish Hayat's rendition of "ankhiyon ke jharonkon se" from Man Jali absolutely breath-taking?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b7uHM4AEKK8[/YOUTUBE]

I liked it more when she sang it to Mikaal's character in that amazing scene.. in Manjali..during her and Mikaal's wedding night before Mikaal reveals his true colors. 😆 That scene was one of the best scenes in that show.