Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Is Kuch Iss Tarha good? I planned to watch it but I totally forgot about it. πŸ˜† it's based on Pride and Prejudice.

yeah I hear now Maat will be played on Rishtey...which is nice to hear...hope you like it, it's really good with great performances.

I liked itπŸ˜ƒ the performances are good as well and I look forward to watching Maat :) been reading the plot to it which has made me open my eyes wide open it's exciting me :)
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maat is so awesome Ruky!
It has the actress we're talking about, Saba Qamar!

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I forgot to mention Manjali...awsome performances by saba hameed and others...loved the dialogues...i had passed this drama, but watched it on recommendations...totally worth it.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I still haven't gotten around to watching it, but definitely plan on doing so :)
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I recommend Bilkees Kaur, a really entertaining drama:)
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the suggestions!! 😊
my first show was meri zaat and i realised how awesome pakistani shows are! then evryone told me to watch humsafar so i did, but i didnt like it so much. after that i watched zindagi gulzar which was a fab show! i loved the whole concept and scenes and i totally related to kashaf. i watched dil e muztar which disappointed in the end. and for imran abbas i watched Khuda aur mohabbat.

But Meri Zaat Zarra e benishan remains my favorite. i watched all the episodes several times and every time i enjoyed it. amazing performances!! πŸ‘

i think from your list Maat, Daam, Khamoshiyan and Diya Jale sound interesting. shall check them out. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. i just LOVE the OSTs of pakistani shows! i never saw that kind of thing in indian or hollywood shows. its superb, totally gets you into the feel of the show.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

I forgot to mention Manjali...awsome performances by saba hameed and others...loved the dialogues...i had passed this drama, but watched it on recommendations...totally worth it.

The highlight of Manjali for me was this scene 😳

The drama is amazing, BUT you have to have a strong grip on Urdu, because the dialogues are very poetic. And have good attention span coz it can get a bit tiring sometimes.
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshTara

thank you for the suggestions!! 😊
my first show was meri zaat and i realised how awesome pakistani shows are! then evryone told me to watch humsafar so i did, but i didnt like it so much. after that i watched zindagi gulzar which was a fab show! i loved the whole concept and scenes and i totally related to kashaf. i watched dil e muztar which disappointed in the end. and for imran abbas i watched Khuda aur mohabbat.

But Meri Zaat Zarra e benishan remains my favorite. i watched all the episodes several times and every time i enjoyed it. amazing performances!! πŸ‘

i think from your list Maat, Daam, Khamoshiyan and Diya Jale sound interesting. shall check them out. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. i just LOVE the OSTs of pakistani shows! i never saw that kind of thing in indian or hollywood shows. its superb, totally gets you into the feel of the show.

First check out Quaid E Tanhai and Durr e Shahwar πŸ˜ƒ
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

The highlight of Manjali for me was this scene 😳

The drama is amazing, BUT you have to have a strong grip on Urdu, because the dialogues are very poetic. And have good attention span coz it can get a bit tiring sometimes.

I felt so sorry for meekal's mom and dad, they are such fantastic actors.πŸ‘
desigal90 thumbnail
Meekal is so gorgeous, I secretly hoped he would change 😭