Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 2direct.

Faisal Qureshi is a class actor. DG watch Ooper gori ka makaan It's an older drama but bold for it's time and pushed a few boundaries, it has Javeria when she was a Jalil :) These two made a great pair and should've been cast in more serials together

I thought I was the only one who thought that. I always felt Javeria and Faisal made such a nice pair..in fact I think they're friends offscreen because I remember when Javeria initially got married she came on this show which Noor (the film actress) hosted..and she asked Javeria to choose between Faisal Qureshi or her husband 😆...and Javeria kind of had a hard time choosing just one of them..I felt the question was asked because Faisal and her get along in the first place? but whatever is the case, they had great chemistry. Ooper gori ka makaan is one of my favorite dramas. By the way, Faisal and Javeria were also in Harjaee together!..the show I mentioned above.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Omg thanks for the FQ recommendations!
I love the man!
His eyes are so gentle and kind, and his smile gives him a very, you're right Starstruck, boyish charm.

He is like my Saifu of Television and Saba Qamar is like my Bebo.

The girl is super gifted with comedy (Hum Sab Umeed Se hain) and she's equally convincing in negative or sad roles.

So much talent in the Pak television industry, I so wish some of these shows premiered in India.

As popular as Humsafar was, it could have been a great start, followed by the more complex shows, like the ones I listed.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've watched Humsafar, ZGH, Mera Naseeb, Quaid E Tanhai and now on Rishtey Channel Maat is coming on and cannot wait. Anyone watched Kuch Iss Tarha? It was on PTV I enjoyed that one as well :)
618043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Ruky, what is Rishtey Channel?

It's Colors Channel Sister. :P The Channel jsn't officially launched yet so they air old shiws n on weekllends, a pakistani show. First Humsafar.. now Mera Naseeb.
desigal90 thumbnail
Woahhh! That's really good!
I'm glad there is one channel that is aired in India that plays a few Pakistani shows!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

I've watched Humsafar, ZGH, Mera Naseeb, Quaid E Tanhai and now on Rishtey Channel Maat is coming on and cannot wait. Anyone watched Kuch Iss Tarha? It was on PTV I enjoyed that one as well :)

Is Kuch Iss Tarha good? I planned to watch it but I totally forgot about it. 😆 it's based on Pride and Prejudice.

yeah I hear now Maat will be played on Rishtey...which is nice to hear...hope you like it, it's really good with great performances.
starstruckk thumbnail

Omg thanks for the FQ recommendations!
I love the man!
His eyes are so gentle and kind, and his smile gives him a very, you're right Starstruck, boyish charm.

He is like my Saifu of Television and Saba Qamar is like my Bebo.

The girl is super gifted with comedy (Hum Sab Umeed Se hain) and she's equally convincing in negative or sad roles.

So much talent in the Pak television industry, I so wish some of these shows premiered in India.

As popular as Humsafar was, it could have been a great start, followed by the more complex shows, like the ones I listed.

Have you watched Pani Jaisa Pyar and Main Chaand Si?

I loved Saba's performances in those shows..even in Thakan..and then she was great as Saman in Maat. She was even nominated for best actress for Maat this year but lost out in every award show which just sucks...but, she's crazy talented..she's so good in Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain. None of the other female anchors are as good as her in my opinion. I think she's probably the most versatile young actress in Pakistan right now.

btw, Faisal Qureshi and Saba Qamar just recently did a telefilm called Aaina together..I have yet to watch it but I hear it was good.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Have seen most of the ones on that list and would agree that they're amazing! Few I'd like to add:

Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishaan
Dastaan
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Paani Jaisa Pyar
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Yes I've seen Main Chaand Si and both Fahad and Saba were phenomenal in it.

Though I didn't like the show overall. I was unable to relate to any of the characters
starstruckk thumbnail

Yes I've seen Main Chaand Si and both Fahad and Saba were phenomenal in it.

Though I didn't like the show overall. I was unable to relate to any of the characters

Saba and Fahad were phenomenal indeed. You have to watch Pani Jaisa Pyar..I'm sure you'll like it..also has Saba in it..and Mikaal.