Dramas almost as good as Humsafar?

895384 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There are so many dramas but which are according to you guys almost as good or even better than Humsafar?

I think Dastaan is better and almost as good are Shehr-e-Zaat and Maat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

895384 thumbnail
Zindagi Gulzar Hai is nice too but the first episodes are really slow paced. Like nothing happens 😔
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree and even Daam was amazing.

KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jo chalay toh Jaan se guzar Gaye is awesome!

As much as I love Humsafar, story wise Jo chalay...is better than Humsafar altho it dsnt come with the stars factor of Fawad n Mahira.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KripAngad4ever

Jo chalay toh Jaan se guzar Gaye is awesome!

As much as I love Humsafar, story wise Jo chalay...is better than Humsafar altho it dsnt come with the stars factor of Fawad n Mahira.

I've heard the novel is amazing, but the drama didn't live up to it. The casting was a mess...

Also, prior to Humsafar Fawad and Mahira weren't even stars. Humsafar gave them the success.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jo chaley did good with the audiences as it had good ratings throughout its course. And who said Saba Qamar and Noman Ejaz are not stars or less than Fawad/Mahira? Fawad and Mahira tasted another kind of success with Humsafar if that's the case than no one but them are stars in Pakistan.

On topic though..a lot of shows in my opinion are better than Humsafar..the list is endless from my side. Dastaan as you said, Daam, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, Pani Jaisa Pyar, ZGH, Main Chaand Si, Maat, Shehr e Zaat, Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan, Malal etc are all better in my opinion.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sirat e Mustaqeem and Roag are great shows and I would say they're better than Humsafar or just as good (if Humsafar's the benchmark here). Faisal Qureshi and Sami Khan were brilliant in Roag and SeM respectively. Roag was actually pretty popular at its time. Sirat e Mustaqeem is very underrated (just as Sami Khan is) but the show is great..Sami Khan as Mustaqeem was adorable.

Sirat e Mustaqeem is somewhat similar to Main Abdul Qadir Hoon by the way..they're both by the same writer...so, there's a religion aspect to it.