Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

51559 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Silah will Kill adeel and Zoya will marry Ahmer.. ! 😆 Typical Ekta Kapoor serial ending ! =D
AshTara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sania-

ohhh DAAM wali ending 😲 Adeel ki shakal dekhne wali hogi 😆 Zoya se divorce bhi hojai ga aur Sila bhi nahin mile gi 🤣 🤣 🤣 Perfect !!! 👍🏼 🥳
per plzzz Humayun Uncle nahin plzzz 🤓

@blue: thats a good scene! ⭐️ everyone will get what they deserve...and hopefully then adeel will reform coz i cant see him being detested by everyone (my poor imran 😭 😭)
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Silah will Kill adeel and Zoya will marry Ahmer.. ! 😆 Typical Ekta Kapoor serial ending ! =D

or in a fit of jealousy, ahmer will kill adeel and then will have to marry zoya and sila because he widowed them 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshTara

or in a fit of jealousy, ahmer will kill adeel and then will have to marry zoya and sila because he widowed them 🤣

LOl...😆

BTW Ramadan Mubarak dear sis...😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adil and Sila look cute together, but I will break my laptop (not really, maybe punch a wall instead) if they patch up. He's immature and doesn't deserve her.

Even the ending of SEZ pissed me off. When is too much just too much--how much does a woman have to forgive and tolerate. I really think Adil to redeem himself should leave Zoya and find his God and conscience. Sila shouldn't marry anyone unless she truly wants to. They should make it as if Sila is perfect capable of being strong, independent and marries Ahmer out of love/compassion instead of "support".
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshTara

or in a fit of jealousy, ahmer will kill adeel and then will have to marry zoya and sila because he widowed them 🤣

Sila's ex-boy friend will come and kill ahmer because he widowed her and Zoya will try to impress Sila's old bf ! 🤣 Then ahmer ex-gf will come as a wamp and take revenge from Silah 😆 haha
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Sila's ex-boy friend will come and kill ahmer because he widowed her and Zoya will try to impress Sila's old bf ! 🤣 Then ahmer ex-gf will come as a wamp and take revenge from Silah 😆 haha

sila didnt have an ex - bf, she was always in love with adeel na. ahmer's first wife could come back! i would love to Ayesha Omar as his ex wife coming back to him and getting jealous of sila 😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching this past week's episode..I'm getting this feeling that Sila will die as a few have mentioned. I don't think she'll marry Ahmer and I doubt she'll get a divorce from Adeel...Adeel being the idiot he is, will probably never apologize either..Sila will always stay flustered and slowly die inside..eventually leading to her death? I don't know, but that's what I feel now. 😕

If not that, then what I originally said..she'll take back Adeel. 😆
AshTara thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

After watching this past week's episode..I'm getting this feeling that Sila will die as a few have mentioned. I don't think she'll marry Ahmer and I doubt she'll get a divorce from Adeel...Adeel being the idiot he is, will probably never apologize either..Sila will always stay flustered and slowly die inside..eventually leading to her death? I don't know, but that's what I feel now. 😕

If not that, then what I originally said..she'll take back Adeel. 😆

i do hope she wont die. i was extremely shocked when affan died. i was never expecting that. i dont want anyone else to die. i think its a pity adeel's mother died so soon otherwise she could have helped adeel to be nice to sila and make their marriage a success.

and if sila takes back adeel, which i dont want at all, it should only be in the case that he divorces zoya and truly repents and comes to sila.
She better die rather than taking him back. Otherwise the story is pointless if she ends up with him again