Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I have a feeling she'll take Adeel back..though I hope not.

I hope she doesn't take him back, but looks like she is going to because she didn't ask for divorce for all these years. In the end they will probably show her forgiving Adeel for the sake of their kid so that he can have a normal family.
I want Silla to ask for divorce and marry Ahmar because he is the one who has stood by her in her good and bad times. Been a real friend, loving her secretly but never asking her for anything more or taking advantage of her vunerable state.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Word Count: 0

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah guys..the fact that Sila never asked for a divorce kind of makes me think they may reunite at the end.
But for all we know she may just not have asked him for a divorce because she didn't want to go through all that? I mean she didn't want to think about him at all. And maybe she will live the rest of her life as his wife but won't forgive him or maybe she will forgive him and die.

But if theyve been seperated for so many years doesnt that become a divorce automatically? Because their parents are trying to get her remarried to Ahmer, how can they if shes already married?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But for all we know she may just not have asked him for a divorce because she didn't want to go through all that? I mean she didn't want to think about him at all. And maybe she will live the rest of her life as his wife but won't forgive him or maybe she will forgive him and die.

But if theyve been seperated for so many years doesnt that become a divorce automatically? Because their parents are trying to get her remarried to Ahmer, how can they if shes already married?

@bold: no idea..lets see what happens..but I feel Sila will say no to marrying Ahmer.
I dont want her to marry him but I dont want her to stay with Adeel either lol
starstruckk thumbnail

I dont want her to marry him but I dont want her to stay with Adeel either lol

they should've just thrown in some third guy for all of us. ๐Ÿ˜†
Haha or I dont mind if she stays single as she is independent and has a son! What more does she need? lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Haha or I dont mind if she stays single as she is independent and has a son! What more does she need? lol

very true..she really doesn't need a man in her life. ๐Ÿ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@bold: no idea..lets see what happens..but I feel Sila will say no to marrying Ahmer.

I think in the last episode, her mom mentioned that she should get khula and get remarried.