Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meradil

ok so finally the blindfold is open... her state was starting to make me mad... chahat was right, that was very out of character for the pari we've seen - to forget the love of those that truly love her for one sick B*****D

lovely comment
soni19sweet thumbnail

hey 
where you get extinct again and again
soni19sweet thumbnail

what the so late reply 

soni19sweet thumbnail

last part 

ext. 3 

ext 1 and 2 on page 25

edited them do see 😛 

Pari : ek bat bataiye kya humne kabhi aapse kaha ki humse pyarr kariye, kya humne kabhi bhi khud ko aap kar force kiya ya aisa kuch kiya ki aapko takleeeb ho. Phir aapko kisne haq diya ki aap hume takleeb pahuchaye. Aapko humari property chaiye thi toh samne aa kar humse ladte yuh darpoko ki tarah ek ladki ko apna nisana banakar nahi kehlte.

(tell me one thing did I ever force my love no you, did I ever told you to accept me. Or done something like that which have hurt you. Then you have given you such authority to hurt me. If you want my property then should have come face to face and claim for it. Not have hide like this behind a girl to fulfill your wish.)

Are badla humse tha toh humse hi lete humare pariwaar ke dil to kyun dukhaya aapne. Unki kya galti thi. Aap hume hazar ghav bhi dete na toh hum has kar she lete par aapne humare pariwaar ko aise zakhm dediye jinhe hum bhi nahi mita sakte. Nafrat hai hume khud se ki hum aapse pyarr karte hai.

(if you have to take revenge then you should have taken from me why you involved my family in this. If you gave me 1000 of marks I have accepted them with smile but you gave that wounds to my family that even I cannt heel. I hate myself to love you)

Raj: pari you are crossing limit.

Pari shouts. :

Don't you dare to talk about limits mr raj singhania.

(Showing warning finger with eyes rage in pain and agony both and crying heart)

Don't you dare? Limits LIMITS YOU till not even realize what  are , I will tell you are limits.

Raat raat bar aapka khana par intezar karna aur phir apke aane par jab aap yeh kete ki aap toh dinner kar aaye, aur humara hash kar aapko maaf kar dena.

(whole night I kept awake for what that you come and tell you have dinnerr alreary out and I giving back a smile forgive you)

This were the limits.

Kam mai,ghar mai, phone par, yaha tak ki aapke bedroom mai baar baar dusri ladiko ke saman phone number milna, aur humara aap par shak na karna this were the limits.

(at work,in home,in phone call even in your bedroom I found marks of other girls but then also I never crossed questioned you. This were the limits)

Aap toh jante the na humare bhai humare liye kya hai, mumma papa ki jagah par hai voh, devi maiya se pehle hum unko rakhte hai. uss bhagwan se paal paal jhotth bolna sirf aapke liye

(you know verywell what my brother was for me, Imy mother and father , even greater than my god. I have for you told every second lie to my god my bhai. )

That were the limits.

Aap raat ko sarab piker aate tha, toh hum bhai ko kehte the ki kisi ne zabardasti pila di, humare aacount se paise nikal te that oh hum unhe apne expenses bata kar chupate the yeh humari limit thi.

(you cam drinking alchol in night, so I accused it that it was force to you. When you take out money from my account I said that it was  me who used it. That were the limits)

Aapna har ek lamha,har ek hisa , hare k saas aapk sopna

(my each minute,my every part,my every breath I handled to you)

Yeh thi humari limits.

(that were my limits)

Yeh thi humari limits

(that were my limits)

Humara pyaar,

(my love)

Humara pehla rishta jisse sirf hum jeete tha aur aap aasani se usse kuchle dete the. Aur hume pata bhi nahi chalta.

(my first relationship that only I was living and you were easily smashing it. And I never get known of that.)

Nahi chalta.

(never get known)

Pari's pain made her nerve weak. Sudden realization of each second that she suffered and then smiled thinking the smile in his face, thinking about him, leaving his life, changing for him. All make her week.

Chahat and uday came up to give her strength but halted by ansh.

Ansh: yeh uski ladai hai. usse ladna sikhna hoga. Mai apni pari ko mazboot banana chahta hu. shhara  dena wali deewr lena wali nahi.

(this is her war.she has to learn to fight. I want my pari to be strong a wall that give support not take)

Raj: kaamal hai pari, aap toh aisa keh rahi hai, jaise humne bola tha aapko yeh ssab karne ke liye. Aapki feelings thi aapka nazariye. Bichme hum aha aagaye.

(it is wonder pari you have so easily put all blame on me as if I invited to love me to care me. Your feelings your wishes. Where do I came for)

Pari: Mana aapne kabhi nahi kaha ki hum yeh sab kare aapke liye. Par aap yeh toh jaante tha ki hum yeh kar kisske liye rahe hai. agar aapne mai zara si bhi himat hoti na toh humare aakhon mai dekh kar kehte ki pari hum aapse pyarr nahi karte hum sirf aapke paiso se pyarr karte hai.

(I agree. but you were knowing hthat I was doing it for you with love feelings. If you have little bit ashame than you had came to me and said everything clearly by looking in my eyes. You would have told that you don't love me only I love your money)

Aap bahut chote insan nikale raj. In kagaz ke liye aap ne kud ko itna niche gira diya. You amuse me. Kya karide ge aap in paiso se humara pyarr, humari parwah, kya yeh paise aapko aapki sardi mai kadha bana kar dege, a yeh aapko office jaane se pehle aaapka rumaal yaad dilaege, kya yeh aako sarab ke nasha mai sahara degi, kya yeh aapke liye khana par intezaar karege taki aap garam khana kha sake.

(you come out to be very small heart person raj. For this papers you have dumped yourself so low. You amuse me. What will you buy from this papers my love, my care, will this money will give you medicine in your illness, will this will handle you your stuff before going to office, will this will give you support when you will come drunk, will they will wait for you at dinner to serve you hot meal. )

Afsoos rahega zindagi baaar ki humane ek aise insan se pyaar kiya jo humare layaak bhi nah tha, raj agar samne se vaar karte toh itna dhuk nahi hota phir hum khud ko ek dhokebaaz ki premika toh keh sakte lekin aapne nai toh hum eek kayaar ki premika bana diya.

(I will always regret that I have love that person who not deserve my love, raj if you have hurt me from front I would have not mind I have sadly acknowledge me as a lover of a fraudulent man. But you made me lover of a coward man. )

Aapme himat nahi hai aaj bhi humara samna karne aur nahi us ladki ko aapnane ki jisse ko aaappne sapne dikha kar fakh diya.

(you have no guts raj not today not earlier. Nor you can face me nor that accept that girl whom you have saw bigs dream and then throw after her use)

Disgusting.

Get out. Get out of my life,my house and my heart.

Sorry

Waha toh aap kabhi the hi nahi. Sirf aapka kala saaya tha jo ab voh bhi nahi rahega.

(you were never there. Only a black shadow that also will now not be there)

Ab aap yaha se ja rahe hai ki usme bhi appko humari maddad chaiye, aise aap chaye toh hum aapko kuch paise de sakte apni mehnaat ke aapka guzara karne ke liye.

(you are going or you need my help in this also. By the way if you want I can give you some money of my hardwork for your survival)

Raj : pari

Raj step to slap her but was stopped by pari.

Pari : mr raj singhania I am not your ke*** whom you tender,hurt,poisoned or mishandle as you want. I am pari rathore and If I come to my status then it will take no second for my guards to throw you.

Raj : wow wonderful.

Mr singhania se direct raj. Pat hai pari I was dying to see this drama I mean you are really so dumb. What you think ki tum muje bologi ki raj meri zindagi se chale jao itna assan hai.

(that you will tell me that get out of my ife  and it will happen is it so easy)

Nahi miss pari rathore mai tumhara saaya hu voh kaala saaya jo tum chah kar bhi nahi mita sakti. Mai toh tumhe bhul bhi jauga par tum muje kabhi nahi bula paogi. Tumhe tumse jyada janta hu diwangi ki hadh tak pyarr karti ho tum muje nahi bhula sakti . chah kar bhi. Fanna ho jaogi par apni aakri saas tak sirf muje hi yaad rakhogi.

(no miss pari rathore I am black shadow that if want then also cannt be vanish. I will forgot you but you will never able to forget me. I know you more than you. You love me like a crazy amd can never be able to forget me. If you want then also. You will diebut will remember only me till your last breathe)

Ansh holding his colar: enough get out.

Raj: remembered pari I said I have slaved you in love and I will never be freed.

Ansh throw him out.

Precap : I gave line to decode

So think

And now next one will be arshi update the continuation of

Previous present update.

Do you want precap

Precap : city in terror.

Terriost attack.

Wait arnav and chahat , pari and kuhu and ansh and Anjali

On song for

Andar se koi bahar na ja sake

Bahar se koi andar na aa sake

Hum tuum ek kamre band ho

Aur dannge ho jaye

Then how arshi will talk

Have a nice day guys

Note: my studies are my prior commitment so update can be late or in part. Sorry for that.

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what was that
well what he said was true
but maybe arnie can help here
as he loves her that much too
and now that i think of it he did the same things too
for a minute i had this crazy urge that maybe arnie could be raj
as in you know how the show in movies and all
but thats crazy
though can she forget him