Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks guys for the clarification. I'm sure Faisal regrets it a tiny bit, especially since Fawad is not only mentioned as a good actor but also as a heartthrob now. But honestly, I think everyone in Humsafar was casted perfectly. Maybe it wouldn't have been such a monumental blockbuster if Faisal had done it instead of Fawad--who knows.

I guess it's good Fawad keeps everything personal so it doesn't stir up faltu ka drama. Besides, I respect that about him.

BTW: Did anyone notice that when Sanam accidentally clapped, Fawad looked embarrassed for her and she placed her hand on his knee was had that "oops! forgive me" look on her face. 🤣 I think Fawad gets along well with his co-stars that have the spunky/funny mature.
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

Thanks guys for the clarification. I'm sure Faisal regrets it a tiny bit, especially since Fawad is not only mentioned as a good actor but also as a heartthrob now. But honestly, I think everyone in Humsafar was casted perfectly. Maybe it wouldn't have been such a monumental blockbuster if Faisal had done it instead of Fawad--who knows.

I guess it's good Fawad keeps everything personal so it doesn't stir up faltu ka drama. Besides, I respect that about him.

BTW: Did anyone notice that when Sanam accidentally clapped, Fawad looked embarrassed for her and she placed her hand on his knee was had that "oops! forgive me" look on her face. 🤣 I think Fawad gets along well with his co-stars that have the spunky/funny mature.

@Bold The best part of that transmission <333
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOLL yeah, that bit was hilarious actually. 😆

Sanam Saeed is adorable though. Fawad was just like errr, he didn't finish yet ...😆..but, more than embarrassing I found it funny lol...I don't blame her though, Ali Zafar did stop for a good few seconds..and she thought he finished. I personally think they share good camaraderie. Sanam Saeed herself never opens up too much, but here not just her but Fawad too was quite open and talkative than his usual self.

Also, I don't know if you saw this..but, Sanam Saeed was on Fahad Mustafa's morning show a few weeks back..and Fahad was asking her some questions and randomly asked her who'd she be if she were to be a male hero? And, Sanam goes "main toh..Fawaad hoti! *with her endearing smile*"...😆 I love this woman..she's a lovely and the best part about her she comes across as classy, spunky and genuinely funny..and that's why I love watching her.

oh and I think Faisal was initially approached because I've heard that in the novel, Humsafar, Ashar was around 7 yrs or so older than Khirad..so they probably approached Faisal with that reason in mind too. After Fawad was on board, they kind of erased that bit as the age difference was never mentioned...and it makes sense.

and yeah, Fawad seems like a private person..even before he became this popular..he was pretty private. Post his film Khuda Ke Liye back in 2007..he hardly was seen being a part of its promotions/success..whereas the other cast members were.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: starstruckk

LOLL yeah, that bit was hilarious actually. 😆

Sanam Saeed is adorable though. Fawad was just like errr, he didn't finish yet ...😆..but, more than embarrassing I found it funny lol...I don't blame her though, Ali Zafar did stop for a good few seconds..and she thought he finished. I personally think they share good camaraderie. Sanam Saeed herself never opens up too much, but here not just her but Fawad too was quite open and talkative than his usual self.

That OOPS Moment! 🤣

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Also, I don't know if you saw this..but, Sanam Saeed was on Fahad Mustafa's morning show a few weeks back..and Fahad was asking her some questions and randomly asked her who'd she be if she were to be a male hero? And, Sanam goes "main toh..Fawaad hoti! *with her endearing smile*"...😆 I love this woman..she's a lovely and the best part about her she comes across as classy, spunky and genuinely funny..and that's why I love watching her.

Link hai kya? 🤔 I wanna seee!!!! 😃
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Link hai kya? 🤔 I wanna seee!!!! 😃

yeahh, check around 1:06:00
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Thanks!!! :) I downloaded that from youtube but was not able to find that moment! 😳

1:06:00?? Right?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Thanks!!! :) I downloaded that from youtube but was not able to find that moment! 😳

1:06:00?? Right?

yess, just start from there..that's when he asks the question.
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Saw it!!! She is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E ❤️

"Yaar.. Main to hero hoti... Fawad hoti main!!!" 😳 Awww...

Fawad and Sanam share and awesome off-screen rapport too as both Fawad and Sanam are quite reserved but during transmission, both were joking around unlike usual! 😃