Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice post! Btw I loved the live transmission they all were freakin hilarious! 😆 that Blooper when Fawad jumped on bed cracked me up! 🤣 they must have had so much fun doing this show.

I never expected Sanam and Fawad would be so comfortable and friendly with each other in real too. It was a treat watching them as Zaroon and Kashaf. I've seen many shows but their scenes used to make me laugh so much. It was so natural.
Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Chai partner well said seriously..agree with u word for word...Fawad Sanam ki chemistry ke liye jitna bhi kaho utna kam hai..and Zaroon and Kashaf have become the most special characters on pakistani television..they define perfection for me..lovee them
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i never imagined sanam n fawad could look superb...especially watchng dastaan n humsafar...n i couldn't imagine fawad wid any other actress except sanam baloch n mahira...bt ZGH proved me wrong fawad cn create magic wid any actress...personally i luvd sanam in daam n in her supporting role in mata-e-jaan...bt when i heard abt ZGH i ws little skeptical on fawad n sanam pairing bt aftr d whole drama i thnk she is one of d finest actresses...i could relate to her emotions coz sumtyms even i thnk lyk dt( excpt d father part)...jst luvd d way she had a controlled emotion throughout d drama...n as far as dere chemistry is concerned well d TRP's hv said it all...dey gt tremendous response frm d audience n dey totally deserve dis...i personally luvd d ending dialogues by kashaf...👏👏👏👏👏

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Chai partner well said seriously..agree with u word for word...Fawad Sanam ki chemistry ke liye jitna bhi kaho utna kam hai..and Zaroon and Kashaf have become the most special characters on pakistani television..they define perfection for me..lovee them

Thank you chai buddy! 😆 and yes thats true!
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ZGH was really wonderful -- a breath of fresh air, and Fawas and Sanam, whom i'd never seen before were excellent and looked great together...

loved the show because of them and the story and also the sibling/parent children relationships.

Saw a few episodes of Humsafar as well (have to catch up with the whole thing as time permits), but I was blown away by Fawad and Mahira Khan's chemistry. Superb!
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

ZGH is a show to Perfection! ❤️
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is a bit off-topic but someone on youtube said that Fawad-Ali Zafar have tension? Are they were frenemies or are online fanatics just stirring things up for the sake of it?

And honestly, Sanam Saaed stole te whole show for me. I love that she's so spunky.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepwater.

Never heard of him and Ali having issues previously. It's probably the fanatics stirring things up. Faysal Qureshi and Fawad Khan have issues. Not with anyone else though.

Thanks. I mena on the show, it looked like they were decent, civil and Ali was praising Fawad and vis-a-verse, but you know how people can over-analyze things.

What issues do Faysal and Fawad have? Fawad seems to closed off from everything, I can't imagine him having any issues with anyone.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

This is a bit off-topic but someone on youtube said that Fawad-Ali Zafar have tension? Are they were frenemies or are online fanatics just stirring things up for the sake of it?

And honestly, Sanam Saaed stole te whole show for me. I love that she's so spunky.

I haven't ever heard of Ali and Fawad having problems. I think Fawad and the likes of Ali Zafar, Atif Aslam etc get along as they're all singers from around the same time.

About Faisal Qureshi and Fawad. Faisal was the original choice for Ashar in Humsafar..and he actually mentioned how he turned down Humsafar in an interview. Then I read once how Fawad was asked to comment about that (in another interview), and Fawad refused to comment.

Personally, Fawad hardly gives interviews..and he hardly comments on any of his costars let alone actors/actresses he hasn't worked with...so I highly doubt there's any hard feelings from his side.. Faisal does a morning show Mon-Fri, and I myself have never sensed any animosity between him and Fawad. Though, I feel in between all of this Faisal may have had some regret that he turned down Humsafar as it went on to become a huge success..and during the time of Humsafar..it may have seemed that way to many? (though those are just observations lol..he never said anything against Fawad whatsoever)...but otherwise, I doubt there's anything wrong between them at a personal level. Faisal Qureshi is in a league of his own..and so is Fawad.
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
missing ZK terribly...gosh they were so magical...Fawad and Sanam are truly an epic pair...you cant get over them