Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i liked them off-screen, they were friendly...
but i Lovedd them as Zaroon-Kashaf <3 They'r on-screen chemistry is so Amazing..n thats what made their romantic scenes look real
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just a request...for people like me. Will someone be able to post the LINK for this transmission. I am not from PAK am clueless under what show this was shown. What do I need to search for?
Thanks.

Edited by Mithuu - 11 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m soo glad someone opened this topic..
honestly i have never been bother till now about Fawad and Sanam Saeed's offscreen chemistry coz i was totally in love with theor onscreen chemistry which was always bang on but after watching live transmission i have totally gone crazy for them offscreen too..they were awsome..i have like seen the whole show 3 times already since yesterday
and the most surprising part was too see Fawad soo open up for the first time..till now he was the most reserve and shy kind of a person but yesterday he was justt tooo awsome...i never even expected Sanam to behave this frank as well...i lovee their offscreen bonding..infact i lovee the bonding btw all the cast..they all seemed like chill group of friends hanging out together
Sanam Jung..many ppl said she was bit irritating afterwards but i think she was good..she was too adorable during blooper question wala part..she may not be a very excellent host but i think she was way better than Ayesha Omer during HS transmission where she Ayesha didn't let anyone to speak😡
i simplyy loveed the whole transmission
Damn i gonna miss ZGH like hell..it feel soo gutted to say that there will be no more Zaroon kashaf from now on

Edited by -Faiza- - 11 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mithuu

Just a request...for people like me. Will someone be able to post the LINK for this transmission. I am not from PAK am clueless under what show this was shown. What do I need to search for?

Thanks.

this is all from the live transmission shown after last epi of ZGH

u can find all the videos here

http://www.dramasonline.com/zindagi-gulzar-hai-special-live-transmission-on-hum-tv/
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for making this much needed topic..i think i saw many people comment ke agar tum nahin banati tho hum bana leteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† first of all i just wanna say loved this topic and loved to see so many responses in this topic appreciating Fawad and Sanam's chemistry...

what can i say about Fawad and Sanam...they were just perfection as Zaroon and Kashaf...both of them put life into the 2 characters and the fabulous chemistry they shared was so unique...so amazing and so beautiful...they created chemistry by just standing together...and if they gazed into each others eyes by any chance then we were all gone for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it cannot be defined into words how amazing these 2 look together but I have to admit one thing..no couple has been able to touch my heart so deeply in the last 10 years after RajeevAamna...but FawadSanam are the first couple that have touched my heart and who i have loved to the extent of madness after a whole decade...i think that just explains how good they must be...they make the most striking pair ever...

I was always a Zaroon Kashaf fan but seriously seeing the live transmission was just a treat...i fell in love with their offscreen chemistry too..they were so open...i havent seen Sanam that open till date and even Fawad..he was smiling laughing..both Sanam and Fawad were lost in conversation and then during the Ali Zafar phonecall the way she placed her hand on his leg it just showed how comfortable they are working together...even in the bloopers..they were just fantastic...i mean Fawad and Sanam were mindblasting...theres this spark between the 2...that makes there chemistry and there couple look so realistic...

I seriously don't think I have still done justice to their chemistry with my words..lets just say words aren't enough to describe how amazing they look together but i simply love them...and i will always do...and i will look forward to seeing more of them together...i wish they do a sequel to ZGH that would so be a treat...i want to see so much more of Fawad and Sanam...they are such brilliant actors..both of them are amazing and hats off to them for being so fabulous..infact the whole ensemble was perfect and they all got on so well..it was like a whole big family...complete cuteness i must say..the whole show and the live transmission was surely amazing...πŸ‘
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Sanam's laugh..she hardly laughs but when she does..it's adorable. I noticed this in the show too.

Like here:

oh and these two look quite classy in a frame together.
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Sanam's laugh..she hardly laughs but when she does..it's adorable. I noticed this in the show too.

Like here:

oh and these two look quite classy in a frame together.

Lol cute laugh
Both look cuteπŸ˜›
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I never thought i would love ZGH so much, all thnx to brilliant team of ZGH specially Fawad and Sanam. I have always loved their natural and so real chemistry onscreen. All scenes of Zaroon and Kashaf were brilliantly done by both of them. Like Samina said in the live Transmission 'mein to fan ho gai tum dono ki' Same goes for the audience as well. For me they're the best Pakistani onscreen pair, I would love to see them together again, But i guess we have to wait for some time. Due to this show, i have become huge Sanam fan as well.

I loved the Live Transmission and totally enjoyed the bond between the whole ZGH Team. I have seen Sanam's interview before too, she doesn't talk much but in the live Transmission she was more open. She was like fresh air in the whole Transmission. I was glad thats Fawad was also enjoying. Their hey hey part and Sanam's wah wah in the middle of Ali's song was hilarious πŸ˜† And when Sanam jung asked the cast who used to come late on the sets and Sanam's narration on Fawad was cute enough. Aur Kashaf abi inke andar se nikli nahi hain πŸ˜† It shows their comfort level.

Overall ZGH was great show which gave us a beautiful onscreen pair and Loved the live Transmission, bloopers part etc etc.
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mithuu

Thanks.

You can catch the Transmission in one video, here is the link by HumTv.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnFJoGaXARc[/YOUTUBE]

borreg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fawad and Sanam rock...Wish we get to see them together in a new show soon...
I cannot pick any scenes where i felt a disconnect between then even their university days...I had been a massive Barun fan and used to watch Arnav-khushi scenes all the times...but since i time i bumped into Fawad and Sanam...all my spare time is spend watching these twoπŸ˜‰...