Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I found their chemistry very gritty with a lot of maturity encompassed for the most part. There was a certain realistic embellishment in their silence you could literally sense the word exchange & subtle transmission of thought, through their inferred medium of expression. So it's right up there for me.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

I found their chemistry very gritty with a lot of maturity encompassed for the most part. There was a certain realistic embellishment in their silence you could literally sense the word exchange & subtle transmission of thought, through their inferred medium of expression. So it's right up there for me.

exactly!

I love how we think alike on this whole ZGH situation. 😆
mahirakhan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yahh I also observed that they were very frank wd each other more than mahira fawad wasfrndly wd sanam ...loved it
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
The chemistry! Ahhh, dont get me back to the trance that i was in the whole day yesterdayyy! GOD! They were perfect, i was so excited when i saw the Live transmission, OH GOD! we actually finally got to see this side of FAK that we always knew he had, atleast we saw part of it, reminded me of his older days, when he wasnt really a household name, but i still loved him :P UFF! <3
The library scene ki explanation wala part was Epic, the bloopers, though less were AMAZING and i had this huge grin on my face watching it the whole while! Yes, one has to agree, Fawad was wayyy more open than he has been in the recent past in his shows, it simply reflected how well the whole team got along, such a BIG strong star cast, with amazing crew, and they were so much at ease and the comfort level was amazing, it was quite obvious about the friendship and comfort that they shared, i LOVED those little moments, i kept staring at them, noticing how they talked to each other, were frank... i just LOVED the transmission...
Sanam Jung, poor thing was under a lot of pressure because of the time limit i reckon, but it became annoying! The guests were opening up and she had to stop them each time. like they said, she looked like a teacher! -_- 😆

Sanam and Fawad's chemistry is one of the bestestest onscreen! I always have loved Sanam Saeed and FAK individually, but when i heard Kashaf was to be played by Sanam, i KNEW i KNEW she would be perfect, and she was! her urdu, her acting everything impressed me to doubles! She is easily in my favourite actresses' list and AHHH. I AM GOING TO MISS ZGH!

the chit chat they had while Hadiqa sang i havent really seen FAK so candid with his costars & at a show in recent years and i absolutely LOVED it! 😃 ❤️
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...both Fawad & Sanam has awsome chemestry😳...dis thr 1st drama I'm wtching...so don't know abt thr previous work...but for me they share most realistic chemstry...thr every scence seem so real to me...I can watch it many times😛 Spacily, the way they compliment each other in every scnece, thr dialouge deliveries r perfect at time...each scence looks so real...They r one of my most fav. couple...I wish we get see them onece again in new project😳
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wasn't going to comment till tomorrow on the end, but since you made a post about their chemistry, I just had to comment. I came by this drama by pure chance, and I instantly loved it. Kashaf's characterization is what drew me to the drama, and pace of the story and the overall content maintained my interest through out the drama. Such a beautifully crafted piece! I have nothing but appreciation to show to the whole cast and the crew for creating such a masterpiece!
and, major credits go to both sanam and fawad for it! I have become a huge sanam fan after this drama, naturally I also loved fawad just as much. I'm going to be following both of them after this, and I sincerely hope for their next drama together in the future. I absolutely loved their natural chemistry, honestly, if it's two of them together, then I can watch the scenes over and over again. which is quite rare for me, since I easily get bored when it comes to the romance department, but kasaf and zaroon.. I can never ever get tired of their scenes, the natural overflowing chemistry is their trademark. Both breathed such a life into their characters, that they will always remain kashaf and zaroon for me. <3<3

last but not least, they were so cute in the live transmission. Their interactions showed that they get along quite well, and I am so glad to see that. Somewhere this natural chemistry comes because of their comfort level with each other, I guess because of their off-screen friendship, it was easier for that chemistry to come through their characters. I especially loved it when fawad said, kasaf gayi nahi inme se. ahahaha..cute!
Overall, I'm totally latto over their chemistry! both onscreen and offscreen, more onscreen..
Kashaf and Zaroon..❤️
Miss.Wahian thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

I wasn't going to comment till tomorrow on the end, but since you made a post about their chemistry, I just had to comment. I came by this drama by pure chance, and I instantly loved it. Kashaf's characterization is what drew me to the drama, and pace of the story and the overall content maintained my interest through out the drama. Such a beautifully crafted piece! I have nothing but appreciation to show to the whole cast and the crew for creating such a masterpiece!

and, major credits go to both sanam and fawad for it! I have become a huge sanam fan after this drama, naturally I also loved fawad just as much. I'm going to be following both of them after this, and I sincerely hope for their next drama together in the future. I absolutely loved their natural chemistry, honestly, if it's two of them together, then I can watch the scenes over and over again. which is quite rare for me, since I easily get bored when it comes to the romance department, but kasaf and zaroon.. I can never ever get tired of their scenes, the natural overflowing chemistry is their trademark. Both breathed such a life into their characters, that they will always remain kashaf and zaroon for me. <3<3

last but not least, they were so cute in the live transmission. Their interactions showed that they get along quite well, and I am so glad to see that. Somewhere this natural chemistry comes because of their comfort level with each other, I guess because of their off-screen friendship, it was easier for that chemistry to come through their characters. I especially loved it when fawad said, kasaf gayi nahi inme se. ahahaha..cute!
Overall, I'm totally latto over their chemistry! both onscreen and offscreen, more onscreen..
Kashaf and Zaroon..❤️

@Bold- Well said👏
For me they r d best actors I ever seen in my life...they brought soul to their respective charactors😊
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am totally fida over Sanam The girl has really done a tremendous job!
Kashaf looked head over heels in love with Zaroon in the last epi😆and Sanam portrayed that flawlessly<3
About Fawad what can I say😆 Its difficult to imagine him in some other character and not Zaroon from now on.He was THE Zaroon
Perfect pick makers👍🏼
Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Sanam is one of the most finest actress👍🏼...with her expression she made every scence memorable...but for me best part was always her voice..the way she delivered every dialouge while writing her diary...one can easily feel Kashaf's pain...She has KASHISH in her voice...I think her voice was USP of her😊
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thy were really cute in live transmission..fawad seemd sooo chilled out.i thought fawad has the best chemistry with mahira but their chemistry is also gr8..although im still a lil partial towards fawad and mahira hehehehe but thy r also cute :-)