Ahsan Khan Makes His Entry In Bollywood

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Well known Pakistani TV actor Ahsan Khan who walked the ramp at the Pantene Bridal Couture Week 2012 on Day 1 looked all royal in a traditional sherwani and red turban. He said, "I have walked the ramp several times and it is always a joy to dress up different."

Talk about his entry in Bollywood movies and he tells us, "I have been getting offers from Bollywood. In fact, I have signed a Bollywood movie directed by Deepti Naval. The film shoot should begin soon." He further adds, "I met Deepti ji in a show in America. She loved my performance and walked to me and asked whether I would be interested to do a Bollywood movie. For a moment I was shocked and then instantly I smiled and told a yes to her."

So what does he think about Pakistani actors being part of Bollywood movies and he says, "It's a great platform for any Pakistani artist to perform in India. I think it's refreshing to see Bollywood movies including Pakistani actors. The change is a welcome. Hopefully, this will help us to bridge the gap between both the nations and bring in more peace and harmony. The cultural exchange is a great move and hope we get to see more artists from India also coming to Pakistan."

He continues, "We feel proud when we see Indian fan followers for our artists and actors. It's a huge motivation and encouragement for us."

So when do he plan to visit India? "Inshaallah! I should be there soon in India for the shooting of my movie."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo Ahsannn how could you? I expected so much better from you. Oh well at least Ahsan can actually dance ... le sigh
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Im glad the best actors and actresses havn't joined or made an entry in Bollywood. If any of my fav actors joined bwood i wud be SO freaking diappointed.
And im not against bollywood, but the movies lately are nothing but vulgar and without a story.
Agar bwood jana hi hai to koi acha project karo.

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why these actors are running behind BW movies?🤔
Imran abbas & now Ahsan khan

Why do they need to enter bollywood
Humara Pakistan bhi kuch kam nahi hai :(
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Im glad the best actors and actresses havn't joined or made an entry in Bollywood. If any of my fav actors joined bwood i wud be SO freaking diappointed.

And im not against bollywood, but the movies lately are nothing but vulgar and without a story.
Agar bwood jana hi hai to koi acha project karo.

i agree bt if d director is gonna be Deepti Naval den d subject will definitely b very gud m nt saying coz she is one of my all tym fav veteran bollywood actresses..m saying dis coz her bollywodd movies include dose subjects which were usually different frm d typical action masala or vulgar movies plus i recently saw an interview in which she said she will soon enter into direction n she herself doesn't lyk dose movies which only hv songs or vulgar scenes n hv no story n depth 😊
Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i agree bt if d director is gonna be Deepti Naval den d subject will definitely b very gud m nt saying coz she is one of my all tym fav veteran bollywood actresses..m saying dis coz her bollywodd movies include dose subjects which were usually different frm d typical action masala or vulgar movies plus i recently saw an interview in which she said she will soon enter into direction n she herself doesn't lyk dose movies which only hv songs or vulgar scenes n hv no story n depth 😊

Well i hope wht she is said is true i really hope tht. Thanks for letting me know. I stopped watching bwood movies long time back, not only coz i was not able to watch it wth my family but i wasn't able to watch it alone either.
I wud be more than happy if paki actors/actresses joined bwood for a good project rather than for money or fame.

Ali Zafar first movie i admit i really liked it (tere bin laden) and evn Javed Sheikh did some good projects, evn though i do not like him.
shivani_gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Well i hope wht she is said is true i really hope tht. Thanks for letting me know. I stopped watching bwood movies long time back, not only coz i was not able to watch it wth my family but i wasn't able to watch it alone either.
I wud be more than happy if paki actors/actresses joined bwood for a good project rather than for money or fame.

Ali Zafar first movie i admit i really liked it (tere bin laden) and evn Javed Sheikh did some good projects, evn though i do not like him.

i luvd tere bin laden...he ws sooo gud...n i luvd him in mere brother ki dulhan too...bt i ahted him in chashme badoor( his latest release)...dis chashme badoor ws a remake of an old movie of d same name n deepti naval ws d lead actress of d old chashme badoor( its worth a watch) 😊 evn after watchng hr interview i really hope d project does justice to her skills n ahsaan's acting skills as well n javed sheikh( though i lyk him in pak shws)...he ws gud in namaste london...bt he ws really bad in Om shanti Om
Edited by shivani_gupta - 11 years ago
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_gupta

i luvd tere bin laden...he ws sooo gud...n i luvd him in mere brother ki dulhan too...bt i ahted him in chashme badoor( his latest release)...dis chashme badoor ws a remake of an old movie of d same name n deepti naval ws d lead actress of d old chashme badoor( its worth a watch) 😊 evn after watchng hr interview i really hope d project does justice to her skills n ahsaan's acting skills as well n javed sheikh( though i lyk him in pak shws)...he ws gud in namaste london...bt he ws really bad in Om shanti Om

Yes me 2 tere bin laden was funny (and a good project 2). Well mere brother was ok not bad.
Havn't seen chashme badoor, so can't say anything.

And as i said i do not like Javed sheikh, but he had some good project. I personally nvr liked his acting, well ok maybe in ZGH 😆
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bollywood is more money for them more fame :(

Makes me Sad and disappointed how our actors want to go on that side we lose out on good people :(
Edited by Aluu - 11 years ago