What was so special about Zeenat Aman? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Parveen Babi was good-looking, no, BEAUTIFUL. Not fugly Zeenat.

As I said before beauty is subjective, you don't have to agree but there is no need to be rude and go to name calling, especially on a veteran actor. Isn't that against the rules, bashing a celeb?

791198 thumbnail
If Zeenat Aman is "fugly" then short, stocky actresses like Sharmila Tagore, Mumtaz, Moushumi Chatterjee, Jaya Bhaduri etc have a snowball's chance in hell of being considered "pretty". πŸ˜†Parveen and Zeenat were both known for their sex appeal and non-traditional looks which was widely touted as glamorous and sexy then AND now by majority. Neither is known for being "fugly".πŸ˜† But hey as they say, one man's treasure is another man's trash and vice versa.πŸ˜›
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
average actress...but what a sex appeal she had. damn she looked like a dream in saree in roti kapda aur makaan. anybody even seen that movie here?
tell yaa..she was very special in:

qurbaan, paapi and don.
441597 thumbnail
I might add: Though nobody agrees with me on this topic, a lot of people around me in real life (including my Mom) readily do. Including the "manly" part. πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zeenat was maybe the first hot and sexy woman in Bollywood. Parveen Babi and Zeenat Aman westernized Bollywood. She also was one of the first Raj Kapoors wet white saree lady.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Zeenat was maybe the first hot and sexy woman in Bollywood. Parveen Babi and Zeenat Aman westernized Bollywood. She also was one of the first Raj Kapoors wet white saree lady.

When I was younger I couldn't tell the difference between them. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Neither could I.πŸ˜† I liked these two and Tina Munim's fashion sense.πŸ˜†
791198 thumbnail

Woah! I can't believe someone feels the same way. When I was a kid, I used to get confused between Parveen and Zeenat, Smita Patil and Shabana Azmi, and Meenakshi Sheshadri and Sri devi. They all looked alike...I think it was the hairstyle doing all the trick now that I think back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
briahna thumbnail

well i have seen most of their movies, thanks to my mum, tell you they do look alike.
i loved praveen babis comic timing, found her funny. these kat and bebos can dream of sexiness of zeenat. BOMB.
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Neither could I.πŸ˜† I liked these two and Tina Munim's fashion sense.πŸ˜†

when i first came to canada, went to an indian party, some ladies said to my mum: tina lagti hai..

i couldn't wait to get home and google tina...seriously...never paid attention to indian actresses before. my life changed.
"Mirror mirror on the wall, kya may tina munim hoon"

😳