Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just called Zeenat fugly. Her mug was manly.
-victoRiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
couldn't post the pic hence pasting the link
http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8VQ2O_Isucg/Tl1HQ6QIwZI/AAAH8c/LuN5eAX9y_k/s1600/zeenat%2Baman%2Bshobha%2Bde_1975_jitendra_arya.jpg&imgrefurl=http://8ate.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html&h=722&w=903&sz=168&tbnid=WFCpDg1G6qYXvM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=113&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzeenat%2Baman%2Bshobha%2Bde%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=zeenat+aman+shobha+de&usg=__dKr7Zc8lkUKGpCHf_8xKWQgjldU=&docid=Qn37zY0hpLmRKM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=HrCCUYXZCMnqrQe-6ICIDg&sqi=2&ved=0CDwQ9QEwAg&dur=6197

My fav pic of Zeenat and Shobha
Edited by Riyasi - 11 years ago
671100 thumbnail
how can today's generation tell what special does she had, she was popular at her time and loved by many. her generation must have grown old like her and i don't think they would join a site like I-F to tell how much they love her. here people dissing old popular actors like dilip saab or zeenat aman can be called trolling and nothing else. becoz u are not going to have fans of these people at this place to have a good 'for against' discussion.
-victoRiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

how can today's generation tell what special does she had, she was popular at her time and loved by many. her generation must have grown old like her and i don't think they would join a site like I-F to tell how much they love her. here people dissing old popular actors like dilip saab or zeenat aman can be called trolling and nothing else. becoz u are not going to have fans of these people at this place to have a good 'for against' discussion.

I love doing that job. Despite being from this generation, I m an old movies' buff😆...to the extent that I heartily dislike new ones for some reason.
671100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyasi

I love doing that job. Despite being from this generation, I m an old movies' buff😆...to the extent that I heartily dislike new ones for some reason.

but that will be of no use if u generally dislike zeenat aman 😆

mallika sherawat probably trying to copy her style. its another thing, she vanished much before than she would
-victoRiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

but that will be of no use if u generally dislike zeenat aman 😆

mallika sherawat probably trying to copy her style. its another thing, she vanished much before than she would

Yes, my likes and dislikes will color my arguments but here I like and support Zeenat, so all good :)
853244 thumbnail
Zeenat was HOT!, no-one had the sex appeal back then except her.
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyasi

Neetu and riyasi, I am totally in your group :high five:
671100 thumbnail
🤗@thanks MiniRulz i am not in habit of hearing ppl agreeing with me that much 😆 but that's really sweet of you. i just felt what i said even though i am not a fan of Zeenat.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Had a HOT bod, best figure I've ever seen in BW, so enviable. And I say this even though I'm straight lol.

Face wise, she wasn't the prettiest, but I don't see how anyone could find her manly. She had a tiny face, dainty features- cute button nose.