Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
canuck umz i completely completely agree with you!
they messed it up big time, and i seriously agree with the last line 😵
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HE DESERVED THE BLOODY BEST ACTOR MALE AWARD! I HATE HUM AWARDS! Arses! 😡😡😡
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahira 😳 Honesty ki had khatam hy larki pe..
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

HE DESERVED THE BLOODY BEST ACTOR MALE AWARD! I HATE HUM AWARDS! Arses! 😡😡😡

I will never ever forgive Hum TV for this injustice.LOSERS 😡
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

HE DESERVED THE BLOODY BEST ACTOR MALE AWARD! I HATE HUM AWARDS! Arses!😡😡😡

good thing is I'm sure his looks and all made it clear to them. He deserved more recognition for sure in terms of best actor or a special mention as best actor.
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lame thing is they conveniently nominated Asher-khirad as best couple because they had to.
When it came to acting they forget Fk 😡
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Exactly. Many were popular choice awards though, like actor, actress and stuff, wasn't there voting going on online? I think Hum tried too hard to be like Lux which did not make sense and they did receive flak for that. I hope they rectify these mistakes next year because some of these awards and winners just didn't make any sense. I think everyone expected so much more from Hum considering their reputation. Using the reasoning that if Humsafar was in the categories then it would have been unfair to the rest and no one would have won is the worst excuse possible. In the end Humsafar would have won because it deserved to, basically Humsafar got screwed over by it's own success.

The voting was for the nominations, I believe. There were even promos for those running all over the channel too.

Lux Awards are for generally EVERYTHING. These are Hum Awards..I fail to understand why they gave our awards to Fahad Mustafa as the best host? Isn't there only one host on Hum?! Then Nomi Ansari and Ayyan and all got awards for nothing?! They aren't in collaboration with Hum.

The reason that Hum has given for Humsafar not being nominated is that it is an old show and didn't happen in the past year. My point is; when did Maat air?! Didn't that air on Fridays with Humsafar on Saturdays? Or it was right after Humsafar? I'm not sure about this, but if Mere Qaatil Mere Dildar, Sanjha and such old dramas can be nominated why not Humsafar?! 🥱

I'm utterly disappointed with the 1st awards. Here's to hoping that next year, they can come with a better excuse and not give us the lame excuse about the years because we all know that Humsafar was a success and if they had been nominated in everything, then the entire award ceremony could have been renamed to "Humsafar Awards 2013" because that's how kickass Humsafar was. 😃

*I don't mean to offend anyone, so please don't quote me if you don't want to.*
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hateee hum tvv.damnit!!!! This is sooo unfair thy r soo bias.i jst watch it for fawad khan nd he dint get any single award forgt abt award he ws not evn nominated in best actr category.hum tv ppl r sick
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aluu

good thing is I'm sure his looks and all made it clear to them. He deserved more recognition for sure in terms of best actor or a special mention as best actor.

The way he walked off without thanking Hum or anyone kinda proved to Duraid Qureshi that FK was pissed and it's better not to mess with him.

Duraid Qureshi was even shown talking to Momina about something right after FK walked off.