Originally posted by: -ZumSrK-

Sara - It was during when Mahira was asked who is her fav co-Star (:

Ooohh. I missed that part then, I was busy writing here. 😆

But check for the part where Umer Sharif is performing aswell? 😛
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aluu

You know the thing is I feel they should have recognized Fawad poor guy should win best actor :(. Anyways hoping he keeps a good relation with hum. I don't care about baShers koi kaam nahi hota toh shuru hojayenge

I can name a few people here on India-Forums that will also criticize him and God knows what not! 🥱🥱

But FK is FK. He knows how to be a heartthrob without kissing the arse of Momina Duraid..unlike a few other stars that we know. 🥱
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Ooohh. I missed that part then, I was busy writing here. 😆

But check for the part where Umer Sharif is performing aswell? 😛

ya :P me still in the second part (: will take caps from that too :P
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember someone saying a while back that Fawad was unhappy with the awards and only ended up going upon special request since HS was going to get a tribute. I think he has every right to be upset, these awards in my eyes were pretty unfair.

First Hum awards and they screwed up with the categories. What was the point in having categories for fashion and singing etc. why not properly honour actors, writers, costume design, styling, music for shows, etc.? Should add categories like supporting actors/actresses, negative role, etc. rather than some lame pointless ones.
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Bold: THAT'S exactly what I had said just a while back on a few pages back. Now, there will be articles and God knows what not criticizing his attitude. 🥱🥱

I know wasy bhe TVkahani loves him🤣
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I can name a few people here on India-Forums that will also criticize him and God knows what not! 🥱🥱

But FK is FK. He knows how to be a heartthrob without kissing the arse of Momina Duraid..unlike a few other stars that we know. 🥱

Yeah oh well I'm so used to my favorites getting bashed that I just ignore. Fawad is a heartthrob and has proved himself <3
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I remember someone saying a while back that Fawad was unhappy with the awards and only ended up going upon special request since HS was going to get a tribute. I think he has every right to be upset, these awards in my eyes were pretty unfair.

First Hum awards and they screwed up with the categories. What was the point in having categories for fashion and singing etc. why not properly honour actors, writers, costume design, styling, music for shows, etc.? Should add categories like supporting actors/actresses, negative role, etc. rather than some lame pointless ones.

I sorta agree with you.

They should have focused on the writers and actors. Apparently, these are jury based. They should have had audience and jury based sets?! 🥱
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I know wasy bhe TVkahani loves him🤣

they'll be the first ones Fawad khans mood was bad sultna had to literally force him to smile 🤣
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZumSrK-

ya :P me still in the second part (: will take caps from that too :P

YAAYY. Are you downloading these things? Because I would love to download the uncut parts as well, if you could do that for us me me me me especially. ☺️☺️☺️
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Atleast he is not a hypocrite
He was not happy and it was very much clear from his body language and attitude.