Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mahira thanked her husband during the best onscreen pair award? lol that's hilarious. Did they even thank each other or mention each other? wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen. πŸ˜†

Fawad seems pissed..poor guy, he deserved to be nominated...but there were hardly any weak links in the best actor category. Anyone could've won and it would've been a fair deal as everyone is brilliant. How do you even complain about Noman Ejaz winning when he's a pretty good actor, and I don't even like Noman. Mikaal was brilliant as Salman and personally I think he deserved to win. Though had Fawad been nominated he would've surely won..and that would've been great as well as Fawad's an amazing actor and I personally think he was the best part about Humsafar.

In best actresses, Mahira was the weakest link and she didn't deserve her award - that actually goes without saying.

Oh and Maat should've won best drama serial while SeZ best dialogues - Umera. I feel they messed that up because Maat was overall the better show with better performances whereas Umera's dialogues in SeZ were mindblowing.

Dastaan deserved more than just a thank-you to the author of the novel. The actors/actresses of the show deserved recognition for making the show what it was, but Dastaan was 3 yrs ago and Hum should've done its part in recognizing it then as opposed to now, anyway.

I still don't get how Hum acknowledged Fashion/Music etc...there's LSA for that. How stupid of them..and someone come up with the best villain award at these Pakistani award ceremonies? Perhaps Saba or Naveen could've won that.

And they screwed up by giving Samina best actress for Roshan Sitara..she deserved it for SeZ..Naveen should've been nominated and could've won tied with Samina. Shagufta wasn't anything great in Mere Qatil.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Mahira thanked her husband during the best onscreen pair award? lol that's hilarious. Did they even thank each other or mention each other? wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen. πŸ˜†

Fawad seems pissed..poor guy, he deserved to be nominated...but there were hardly any weak links in the best actor category. Anyone could've won and it would've been a fair deal as everyone is brilliant. How do you even complain about Noman Ejaz winning when he's a pretty good actor, and I don't even like Noman. Mikaal was brilliant as Salman and personally I think he deserved to win. Though had Fawad been nominated he would've surely won..and that would've been great as well as Fawad's an amazing actor and I personally think he was the best part about Humsafar.

In best actresses, Mahira was the weakest link and she didn't deserve her award - that actually goes without saying.

Oh and Maat should've won best drama serial while SeZ best dialogues - Umera. I feel they messed that up because Maat was overall the better show with better performances whereas Umera's dialogues in SeZ were mindblowing.

Dastaan deserved more than just a thank-you to the author of the novel. The actors/actresses of the show deserved recognition for making the show what it was, but Dastaan was 3 yrs ago and Hum should've done its part in recognizing it then as opposed to now, anyway.

I still don't get how Hum acknowledged Fashion/Music etc...there's LSA for that. How stupid of them..and someone come up with the best villain award at these Pakistani award ceremonies? Perhaps Saba or Naveen could've won that.

And they screwed up by giving Samina best actress for Roshan Sitara..she deserved it for SeZ..Naveen should've been nominated and could've won tied with Samina. Shagufta wasn't anything great in Mere Qatil.

I completely agree wth you, evn though i like Mahira, i loved Sawera Nadeem's acting in Bari Appa, i was hooked to tht show mostly coz of her acting. And Saba Qamar in Maat was right behind.
Since i didn't other serials i can't say anything. But i wanted the award to go 2 Sawera, while FK deserved to be nominated (kinda wierd), personally i love Noman Ijaz as an actor, but tht role was not his best i wud rather have wanted him to get an award for Mera Saeein.
I did not watch other serials so can't say who shud have won best actor male.

But how come they don't have award for child actor and supporting role(or did i miss something) etc.
And as u mentioned Best villian.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We Pakistanis are just good at criticizing...yes there were many things that could have been better and some deserving people didn't get the awards which was disappointing...but that has been the case with every award ceremony I have followed whether it's Pakistani or some other
However we never appreciate any good things that happened...this was the first time Hum awards were held and I think it was even better than LSA in terms of the number of big stars that were present
Almost every big TV actor was there, even so many legends like Umer Sharif, Anwar Maqsood and Bushra Ansari were there.
They gave recognition awards to legendary actors, gave special award to Dastaan and gave phenomenal serial award to Humsafar.
Performances, acts, hosting, dressing everything was top notch...I don't know why we always see glass half empty
Awards were truly entertaining...yes there were things that I wished were better but it was a great effort on part of Hum Tv's team
Edited by ..-Raindrops-.. - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

We Pakistanis are just good at criticizing...yes there were many things that could have been better and some deserving people didn't get the awards which was disappointing...but that has been the case with every award ceremony I have followed whether it's Pakistani or some other

However we never appreciate any good things that happened...this was the first time Hum awards were held and I think it was even better than LSA in terms of the number of big stars that were present
Almost every big TV actor was there, even so many legends like Umer Sharif, Anwar Maqsood and Bushra Ansari were there.
They gave recognition awards to legendary actors, gave special award to Dastaan and gave phenomenal serial award to Humsafar.
Performances, acts, hosting, dressing everything was top notch...I don't know why we always see glass half empty
Awards were truly entertaining...yes there were things that I wished were better but it was a great effort on part of Hum Tv's team

What about the people who can't stop criticizing Hum Awards for not nominating Fawad Khan? And aren't you one of those people too?

just because some people haven't been going gaga over these awards, doesn't mean we can't all individually criticize an award show from our perspective. And as far as I know, no one was completely happy with everything. You criticize to hope for the better, next time around.

If you loved it..well good for you.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have an HQ link? I missed Ahsan and Mehwish's performance
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dure-shehwar was totally ignored.😭

where was sanam baloch🀒
Meeph thumbnail
these 2 shows were totally ignored
maat
Dur-e- shewar

🀒
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Just watched the awards,i don't understand why they were trying so hard to give it the bollywood touch?The dance performance that made sense was of Fahad Mustafa,pakistani songs were used,Thank God for that.

Ahsan Mehwish danced really well but then again,i would prefer something cultural.

Humayun Saeed LOOKED BAD.🀒
Is he ill or something?

Overall it was okayish,for the first time it wasn't that bad

Word Count: 1

294531 thumbnail

I laughed so hard when Mahira said my Ali πŸ˜† MK was looking so beautiful loved her entry and the way she said Assalamualaikum , Mikaal was funny as hell

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sanam baloch was royal ignored.Good she did nt attend.No dure shehwar in any category.Dont know why meray qatil meray dildar got so importance.Its story was quite ok type.
Edited by zanish_k - 11 years ago