Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ali askari 🀣 they have been lovers since ever. Anyways wonder what duraid was saying 🀣
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

I actually didn't hear because of stupid live streaming
So bad Mahira should have mentioned Fawad...its because of him that she won this award otherwise she was nominated with Mikaal too

I don't say that she had not mentioned Ali at that moment ..but Ali is all about her real Life not the profession so her she must had to say some thing about the man who really made HS .. ! I'm feeling so bad 4 FK ..😳😳
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The one who deserved the best actor according to me was Adnan Siddiqui for his character in drama serial Mere Qatil Mere Dildar, he was excellent. He made me hate his character, he was that good.

Saba Qamar also deserved best actress for Maat, she was excellent and she was so convincing as a selfish person, may times during watching that drama she made me feel like smacking her.

Humsafar's whole cast & crew deserved the accolades, so I was satisfied.

When they mentioned the drama serial Daastan, they should have mentioned the leads. Fawad Khan and Sanam Baloch were excellent. Especially Sanam Baloch her acting in the last episode made me literally cry like a baby.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

I don't say that she had not mentioned Ali at that moment ..but Ali is all about her real Life not the profession so her she must had to say some thing about the man who really made HS .. ! I'm feeling so bad 4 FK ..😳😳

Chalo at least they got the award for best on screen couple 😳and Fawad for once attended this award
we had doubts that he won't because he wasn't nominated for best actor
Who knows maybe they were shy to thank each other since their partners would also be watching 😳
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Saba Qamar deserved that best actress award, not Mahira! 😑 She was amazing not just in Maat but in all of the gazillions of serials she's been in this year. And Sarmad Khoosat should totally have gotten best director for Shehr-e-Zaat, he was amazing. Wasn't totally satisfied with those awards at all..Adnan Siddiqui should've gotten best actor, but Noman Ejaz was very good as well so I'm no too unhappy about that. πŸ˜†
Edited by DramayBaaz - 11 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

ZumSrK. thumbnail

:)

Word Count: 1

ZumSrK. thumbnail