Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zanish_k

They should have given Best actor to Fawad, Best actress to Saba Qamar and best director to Sarmad Khoosat
And also include Naveen in a negativ role.Butt wo toe category he nai thi.
Zaroori nai tha k haar aik ko miltaa.Deserving ko milna chahiye tha baas.

@Bold: EXACTLY! I don't get WHY they gave it to everyone when they couldn't give out just 3 awards to the ones who deserved it.

And Noman Ijaz didn't even deserve the award. He had NO role in Bari Aapa other than saying "Jee" The woman had more of a role. πŸ₯±
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sarmad nominated for shehrezaat.was n't He?

Edited by zanish_k - 11 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Raindrops-..

Btw what did Mahira say in her speech when she won best on screen couple and best actressπŸ˜•

Live streaming sucked 🀒

Best on-screen key liye she thanked some Ali or someone for always believing in her since she was 14.

Best Actress main she came on the stage and went like This was unexpected and then thanked the SEZ producer and directors and asked everyone to clap for everyone else who was nominated along with her for the best actress.
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

Sarmad nominated for shehrezaat.wast He?

Yeah, I think he was but someone else for Sanjha won. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Best on-screen key liye she thanked some Ali or someone for always believing in her since she was 14.

Best Actress main she came on the stage and went like This was unexpected and then thanked the SEZ producer and directors and asked everyone to clap for everyone else who was nominated along with her for the best actress.

Ali is her husband lol
So finally divorce rumours were all rubbish
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow just watched.

I disagree. I thought Noman acted amazing in bari aapa and really felt natural in his character - not an easy one to do !
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What a sucking speech by MK during Couple I mean she could say that all when she got BA award ... I mean What Ali did in Couple award 😑
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just my opinion - I think for best female actor saba qamar deserved milesss more for Maat. I can't help but think she lost out. πŸ˜”

My second choice would have been sawera nadeem for bari aapa or Sanam Baloch for Dure shawar ( wasn't even in the list !!!!!!!!! how unfair . Roshan sitara was when that was her weaker performance)

illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock-Star

What a sucking speech by MK during Couple I mean she could say that all when she got BA award ... I mean What Ali did in Couple award 😑

Uska asli ka couple toh Ali key saath hai nah? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

wow just watched.

I disagree. I thought Noman acted amazing in bari aapa and really felt natural in his character - not an easy one to do !

To each his own. But comparing Noman Ijaz's role with the rest nominated (or ignored from being nominated) he didn't deserve this award. All he did was say "Jee, Zubaida" or whatever the woman's name in the drama was. So, I disagree with your statement but like I said you can't change my POV and I can't change yours. πŸ˜ƒ