Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Okay, I will let you into this, Kate. Once I befriend him in this life, all BD's plans will flop coz he will want me in the next life too! Samjhi tum?!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Chalhov:

Kanya puja didi : Saregamapa...gaa re mere sang mere sajna/ kanyayon ke jijaji ☺️
Mr Bankelal story: khaike paan banaraswala πŸ‘
Two timer Shyam: Saiyyan jhutto ka bada sartaaj nilkla
Chaaliya, chaaliya, chaaliya 😑
Chupa Chupi : Chupa chupi khele aaon πŸ˜†

Fantastic song selection, Chalhov! And the collages are superb! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

P.S. Happy Ugadi ! Hope you liked the flowers!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Iss Diwaniyo ko kya naam doon hamesha hamesha har baar everytime what the they say the same thing I am totally confuswa in this mera tera mai tum fight some one ese will run away with BS πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Thanks lovely flowers
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ wiwy
Kanya puja didi : Saregamapa...gaa re mere sang mere sajna/ kanyayon ke jijaji ☺️
🀣🀣🀣
AMI BD did you see this
Mr Bankelal story: khaike paan banaraswala πŸ‘
Two timer Shyam: Saiyyan jhutto ka bada sartaaj nilkla
Chaaliya, chaaliya, chaaliya 😑
Chupa Chupi : Chupa chupi khele aaon πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 89: The curious case of the "dhak dhaks"

The stars make come back on this night, a back drop as important as the RM and the GH to this story, always there telling Arnav and Khushi's story, connecting the two in one way or the other. A serene night, Arnav is sitting outside with Akash and Shyam.

"bhai yeh, Gupta wali file mujhe dedo (bhai, give me the Gupta file)" Shyams ears go up at the mention of "Gupta", interest that the file stays between Arnave and Akaash, since its the both of them destined to join in matrimony with the Gupta sisters.

NICE OBSERVATION AS THIS IS THEIR STORY
Anjali brings everyone tea and takes away their work, "we're all togeter after so long, we should all talk"

"Di, jo kaam ki baatein ha, woh hi acchi hai, aur woh hi hum kar rahe hai" he enjoys getting a reaction out of his sister ...Shyam starts talking about the stars and the romance they emote, even Akash joins in "the stars inspire poetry in poets, they force a writer to write love stories and for centuries they promote lovers to fall in love" ...Arnav very much surprised to hear Akash talk like that...both brothers had falling in love, but one was without walls and the other had a way to go...till then the latter deems all of this romantic talk "Silly romantic nonsense" ,
YOU KNOW AMI AS I GREW UP AT COUNTRY SIDE LOVE STARS AND ALL LIKE PIGEONS ,PARROTS, HORSES ,FRESH MILK MAKHAN, EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE AND YES SLEEPING IN SUMMER UNDER STARS JUST AWWW MISS ALL THAT KAHAN PHUS GAYEY

LOVE THIS EDIT

he gets technical about the stars "stars have no life" The conversation takes a life of its own when Shyam's words remind Arnav of Khushi's belief that her parents have become stars.

His mind goes back to that moment she told him about it, while at the same moment, surrounded by her very own stars above her bed, Khushi is also thinking of the same moment, scolding her self for pouring her heart out like that "chalo apne moo par to break nahin laga sakti, kam se kam apen paro par to lagati, unke saamn paagalon ki tarah bhaag ne ki kya zaroorat thi? (ok fine, you couldn't put the breaks on you mouth, but atleast you should've on you feet, why did you run like a crazy person in front of him?)"
HE CAN'T FORGET THAT IT WAS WAY TOO PERSONAL ISSUE WHICH SHE SHARED WITH HIM

so she feels embarrassed for the way she ran away from him today after he caught her performing the "dhak dahk" test...so our girl is growing up, starting to care about how she comes off to her rakshas "pata nahi hamaare baare mein woh kya soch rahe honge...(don't know what he must be thinking about me)"
WOMAN IS WAKING UP IN HER AND SHE IS GETTING CONSCIOUS IN FRONT OF HIM
Eversince that tear emerged unannounced from her eye at the sight of Arnav hugging La, she hadn't been able to get it out of her head, as a result, her sanak became even more severe...first she asks Payal for coconute while holding one in her hand and then she took an empty tray of tea after which she had to talk to Payal about her "Friend"...Shyaam picked upt correctly on her "friend" being Khushi but thought he was the one effecting her in such a way...so he gave her some pointers, a test to see if there is "gadbad." She got a chance to try it first thing that day with her arrival at the RM. She walked into big fight of the missing sacred tulsi plant, Nani is furious at La who is denying her involvement. Nani turns to Khushi for help and just as she is about to intervene, his voice is extra alarming today.
"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan? koi na koi problem iss ghar mein hoti hi rehti hai, insaan peacefull kaam bhi nahi kar sakta"
LOVE THIS SCENE AS SHE GOT HER DHAK DHAK HYPOTHESIS AT THE RIGHT CONCLUSION

dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak...all the other sounds disapear while the heart beat pickeup speed, her chest heaving at he sight of him...while he yells at everone. A big moment though signifying the woman in her trying to peek out while the girl is scared out of her mind and more curiouse than ever. She looks back at him, the source, the lights go dimm in with the spotlight on him, beatitful camara work circling the two, and soft notes set the mood...
AWESOME EDIT AND LOVE YOUR DETAIL HERE AS THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV SCENE

she puts her hand on her heart as shyam's words echo in her mind.. "jab bhi woh unke saamne jaati ha unki dil ki dhadkan tez hoti hai kya (whenever she gets close to him, does her heartbeat get faster?)?"

her indescribable look to him draws his attention, he sees through her "heraani (baffelment)" just like he noticed and processed her tears, she can never hide her feelings for him.πŸ‘πŸ‘

"chamkili" a quick jerk from La, end the pretty piano notes back to the harsh lights and back to the fight, but she's still not completely back worried about the new "gadbad" Mr.gadbad is causing now. thought the dhak dhaks have been there for some time, Shyam's words have put the focus on them and sure enough they were there loud and clear

La interrupts again with her own gadbad, about accidentaly putting the plant outside...Khushi comes up with a plan which must involve him as he is on her mind. This scene is close to my heart, its made EPIC by Sanaya and Barun's expressions. The only scene of the whole show my husband has admitted to being his favorite, makes it even more special...b/c he won't even admit to watching it
SAME HERE LOVE THIS WHOLE SCENARIO AND SPLENDIDLY DONE BY THESE TWOπŸ‘
"Arnavji, why did you put the plant over there?"
a squting Arnve, totally not prepared for this, "maine.."
a wink yes a wink from Khushi

"what the f." Arnav is completely taken back (one of his best "what the"s, only second to the one that slipped out when he found Khushi in her closet)THAT WAS THE CLASSIC

"What nahi pot, gamla, you put it there no? with your others plants?" La is scared out of her mind, Anjali trying to contain her laughter,and Nani is confused

"Hota hai hota hai...aap abhi yehi khade hai? jaaiye aur jaa kar pot le kar aaiye (it happens, you're still standing here, go and get the pot)" she casually orders Arnav Singh Raizada...
HE IS SURPRISED AND AMUSED TO AT HER GUTS

At this point he get a the gist of what she's doing but he doen't like to be ordered "dekho tum zyaada..(look you do try to be too much)" she doesn't let him finish, "you made a mistake, not problem but La is paying for you mistake, and you won't admit to your mistake, kaise insaan hai aap?" then she unleashes a series of adorable winks at him...which i'm sure he enjoyed, thought he has a funny way of showing it.
SHE IS THE MOST COOLEST PERSON HE EVER KNEW AS HE SAID IN BANKELAL EPI---LOVE THIS EDIT

He couldn't take it anymore...or he was just being his kadav karela(bitter gourd) self "Stop! haan maine hi woh poda ghalati se waha rakh diya"... awww he takes the blame, he doesn't like to lie but her charm left him no choice...and he did it for La ofcourse. The dhak dhaks get louder again as she returns his look with his kind gesture of playing along with her. He walks away but not without his classic palat, like he can also hear her loud heart beats...even if not, he knows something is up with her and has to do with him, the way she looked at him didn't go unnoticed.
HE ALWAYS RETURNS THE LOOK AND SO DOES SHE

Later while she tries to advise La about something, the beats started up warning of his coming closer and before her brain could catchup with her heart, he was near asking Di for his charger, again he looks and notices Khushi's pecular behavior towards him. The beats became so loud, she had to check her ears, Arnav was weirded out but at the same time very curious... who knows, maybe the laptop charger was an excuse to come down and she her reaction to him again. He was looking rather keenly not paying attention to Di.
YES HE DID AND HE ALWAYS MISSES NO CHANCE TO ADORE HER NO MATTER WHAT

As if two instances weren't enough proof for Khushi, she decides to perform a test while noone is looking and Laad Governor was reading his newspaper. "Pata to lagana padega Khushi kumaari gupta, akhir gadbad kya ha? (i have to find out what is the deal with the heartbeats)"

Step-by-step she slowely slinks towards him, dhak dhak dhak dhak dhakd, her eyes widen, the result was overwhelmingly not in her favor, his closeness indeed caused the dhadkanein to become tez. She rewinds herself back to where she started, unable to accept that result, she tries again.
SANAYA IS SO GOOD AT HEREπŸ‘πŸ˜†

She doesn't know that keen Arnav can also feel her, he look up at the window with her reflection. He is puzzled but doesn't say anything just yet, that shaatir dimaag of his wants to see what she's up to...the third time when even his shatir dimaag couldn't figure it out, he stands up and turns around very much startling her "kya kar rahi ho tum? dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai tumhara? (what are you doing? have you gone mad?)" with no answer she just runs away "paaglaon ki tarah (like a crazy person)" and hides behind the wall, but not without looking one more time, he is watching her still, his look only make the dhak dhak louder but she twists it around to suit her ego. "Iska matlab, hamara dil uss laad governor ke paas aane se be tez dhadakta hai aur jab hum unse door jaaten hai, tab bhi tez dhadakta hai" she diagnoses this as "katti takraarien" ...totally ignoring the fact that it only happens when he's around...can you BE in anymore denial Khushi??
SHE HAS NO CLUE OF LOVE BUT SURE DOES KNOW THE FEELING WHICH IS ONLY EVOKED BY HIM AND ONLY HIM

Certainly, its' not these "khatti takraarien" driving her mad later on, feeling embarrased for running away from him like a paagal, worried about what he must be thinking of her. What did he think of her sanak (craziness) today?? Well at night under the stars before he was called the most unromantic person in India, what Shyam, Akaash and Anjali missed was that he had already admiring those stars taking in the romance they exuded before anyone else even mentioned them, his lady love was already on his mind
EXCELLENT TIED OF EVENTSπŸ‘

Arnav seemed at peace looking up, i have a feeling he read into her dhak dhaks for him today, not to mention that tear that came out of her like a scream when he was hugging La, on some level, He knows she's falling for him. and despite the fact that his own ego is in his way, he like to know that she is falling for him.

SAME HERE AS I MENTIONED IN MINE HE HEARD AND JUST WANNA DENY BECOZ OF HIS EGO OR WHATEVER BUT HE KNOWS IT "HAMESHA"
DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ the way he stops what he's saying to have a look at his jhalli girl 😳

THIS ONE IS EPIC

AMI BEAUTIFUL,I JUST LOVED THE WAY YOU CONNECTED AND COORDINATED FROM SCENE TO SCENE⭐️.LOVE THIS EPI AS THIS WAS THE FIRST REALIZATION FROM KHUSHI SIDE AND HIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WHICH MADE HIM HAPPY AND CALM.πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 97

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eew7-GWDpNc[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 13 October, 2011

Alternate links

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/koqf2Cj2YVGgSE3Xn36

Thanks so much, Katelyn, for the daily motion links and more.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago

[SBB] 13th Oct 2011: Barun Sobti ('Shirtless' TV Actors) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN46ltCXSMA[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 13th Oct 2011: Sanaya, Deepali & Sanjay (Shashi in Hospital) - Episode 98 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nqPo6gSMA[/YOUTUBE]
credit to the uploader
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

@Sohara,
Oh my younger pal, you certainly enlightened me today, we certainly are in a Rehab!:)

@horizon, thanks for liking my "tarah tarah" comment, sohara just inspires me what can i say? hehe

@Sohara and @Horizon...i have to respectfully disagree that we are in rehab, atleast in my case i'm only add fuel to this obsession, but being here with you all lets me know i'm not alone, then i don't feel so bad about the best guilty pleasure in the world!πŸ˜† more of a paagakhana than a rehab center 🀣
@ BarunDiwani, hmm...Pagalkhana is much more serious/dangerous than a Rehab center. I thought we needed only some behavioral therapy, like sharing all the ifs and buts of our show, to get back to normalcy.
But what ever we may call it, luny bin, mental asylum, rehab.. we all certainly belonged to the same category and as you rightly said it was pleasure to know that one is not alone in making these guilt rides!!:)
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
opportunist reader, that's exactly what i am.

i am so sorry to hear about you father. and about your mother. i feel sad to hear he suffered as long as he did, despite his doing the best he could all his life, especially after your mother's early passing away. death is immense and absolute loss. of a whole human being, and all that you thought was alive, could never end. whatever i may or may not have tried or said, the loss remains. and comes back to "touch" you as and when it pleases, at least for me. life loses meaning, then finds meaning again, but now i know all is transient. just perhaps our feelings, they remain, somewhere.

horoizon, seems to me after all these years and the things years bring, just because you are honourable, noble, committed, positive, giving, fair, kind, doesn't mean you'll escape difficulty or "bad" things. the math we do, isn't the math life favours. it does its own thing. yet in the middle of it all somehow that effort of the human being, our striving, our complete commitment to something, that seems to rise above everything. even disease and decay and death. your father took care of two young children who were coping with the loss of their mother, and if i have sensed you at all through your words, he did a wonderful job. that nothing can take away. nothing.

bad luck? no, horizon, not that. i have nothing to prove to you that your "luck" has nothing to do with it, but i'll say it anyway. also here's a super πŸ€— for you. crazy and chaotic things blighted our lives, a part will always remain under its effect, but there is something that leaps out and carries on living. even when living feels meaningless. animated. we have saansey and that has its own demands. and then there are the children. 😳

don't feel so bad, dear one.
Thanks you very much for each and very word you have said . It means a lot. Your words certainly comforted me my dear. Thanks a lot for your kindness and πŸ€—
@Red: So true.
Didn't mean to bother much but just wanted to put into context where my belief system is stemming from.
Thanks much again!

@Horizon, i'm so sorry to read about your loss back in Oct, to lose your second parent, i can't begin to fathom. One thing i've learned growing up is you can plan and plan and plan but the plan the higher powers above has for us will always win in the end...through all of it trust and faith may be tested to the limits, even lost for a while, and closure may take years. i don't think time heals everything but i'm hoping it puts a damn good band-aid on the wounds. I wish you that closure soon when the time is right. here is also a big πŸ€—
think about that "bigger plan" @Wiwy's grandmom Sita talked about 😊

@Indi lovely beautiful words for Horizon, thank you!
Thanks a lot for these kind words. Time does heal everything, the best doctor of all!!
Horizon thumbnail

bad luck? no, horizon, not that. i have nothing to prove to you that your "luck" has nothing to do with it, but i'll say it anyway. also here's a super πŸ€— for you. crazy and chaotic things blighted our lives, a part will always remain under its effect, but there is something that leaps out and carries on living. even when living feels meaningless. animated. we have saansey and that has its own demands. and then there are the children. 😳

don't feel so bad, dear one.
Thanks you very much for each and very word you have said . It means a lot. Your words certainly comforted me my dear. Thanks a lot for your kindness and πŸ€—
@Red: So true.
Didn't mean to bother much but just wanted to put into context where my belief system is stemming from.
Thanks much again!

@Horizon, i'm so sorry to read about your loss back in Oct, to lose your second parent, i can't begin to fathom. One thing i've learned growing up is you can plan and plan and plan but the plan the higher powers above has for us will always win in the end...through all of it trust and faith may be tested to the limits, even lost for a while, and closure may take years. i don't think time heals everything but i'm hoping it puts a damn good band-aid on the wounds. I wish you that closure soon when the time is right. here is also a big πŸ€—
think about that "bigger plan" @Wiwy's grandmom Sita talked about 😊

@Indi lovely beautiful words for Horizon, thank you!
@ Horizon
I am so sorry for your loss.I don't have words which can replace the harsh reality of your life but one thing I learned in my life God takes from one hand and gives you from both.Your father is a real role model for you and yes I am using "is" because the way you are ,you are reflecting his shadow every time as I can feel by being on this side and I am sure people must say this to you too. There are certain things in your life leave a big mark , a hole , an emptiness but on the other side some thing is always waiting for to fill this hole and emptiness to remove the mark and Trust me I am not just writing it I experienced it. Some Wounds never go away but certain things in life do become the cause of numbness for those pains.πŸ€— from me and I hope and pray that closure of this stance embraces you soon.Ameen
Dear Arshi, thanks so much for those conciliatory words and the hug. It truly means a lot. I am not sure if I am reflecting him, as I admired him not just as my father but as a human being and I have miles to go before I can attain that tranquility! The sense of responsibility towards our duties that he instilled in us keeps us going.
Thanks you again.πŸ€—