Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 93

Title Credit : Cynthia

it was fun epi πŸ˜† Khushi was really Cute😊...with her awesome Lines...nd the way Arnav Tolerated all her stupid questions...too cute...only a guy who is completely in Love with you...will be able to do tht 😳

nd Arshihamesha...your so right abt Babuji...loved his trust in his daughters...loved how he sent Payal...nd Happy tht Khushi was away from away πŸ˜ƒ...you hav always mentioned abt him...but now i really saw it πŸ‘πŸΌ

nd on the other side

supriya.arshi thumbnail
@Indi

"he's in a haze. he can't focus. he walks up to the kitchen, "khushi
"she swivels around, hassled at the sight of him, her project is to control dhakdhak, that thing triggered by "acidity" or whatever, and this requires that she avoid looking at him, being with him, being anywhere near him, talking to him, the works.

"
hitchcock apparently had used a watermelon being stabbed with a knife to create the sound effects of the famous and heart stopping shower scene in psycho. here that sound of a machine relentless, humming with a metallic edge, throbbing, out of place. " - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
in her bid to solve the acidity issue, she's decided not to look for the cause, but the remedy. some part of khushi no doubt knew that isolating the cause would be far worse than the dhakdhak.

"
and certainly, an arrogant, devil may care, self made, destiny and devi maiyaa challenging man whose drop dead gorgeous is not not not desirable or palatable for a "good," "decent," "middle class" girl. - πŸ˜† too good...

he disappears.

she bends to pick up the duster and sees him...

"and suddenly, that calm is set aside and khushi goes right out of her comfort zone. when the man who causes your breath to race, lies helpless on the floor, can you be expected to keep your guard up? πŸ‘

"
and one of the most intimate episodes comes into play. have i ever seen them so close to each other in every possible way? especially her? - same here...even i observed tht...she was really close to him

- Very Nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
the trying to do something... anything to bring him back, the phonecalls everywhere, the rushing to get some water when he managed to say "paani paani,"... and then sprinkling, then dousing him with it only to see his eyes open. so much water, that when he came to he had to say "stop it," in that very asr way, and the viewer had to die.

- I really loved the support she gave to his head 😊

"
her hands just reached out to him, wanting to grasp solidity, shaken as she was by the sight of this strong man who strode the moment, lying there on the ground, struggling to get back on his feet, but failing, passing out." - Wonderful πŸ‘

"
his insistence had her rushing to get her favourite sweet for him, and as he lay dazed, without thought of demurring, she held it to his lips.

"did rabba vey start playing here? i didn't notice, but i felt it inside me. feeding someone is perhaps one of the most intimate and tender things one can do. in the most intense relationships love and desire lose boundaries and entangle with each other." - πŸ‘
too good

"
the two before me were losing boundaries right now. there was a pretext, but even with that, would khushi have gotten quite so close, quite as urgent had it been someone else? of course she would have been most worried, and done whatever she could. yet there was a sense of "you matter to me, oh i can't bare not to see your face or hear your voice" in her actions. 😳

"
jalebi bai, fed jalebi to her laad governor. her beloved mithai, crisp on the outside, wild orangy swirls, sweet and flowing inside. a little like her almost, especially that crazy swirliness of it. felt almost as though asr was caressing khushi with his lips as he groggily lingered on the bite and took one finally. khushi never lost her concentration on him" ☺️- this sounds really sexy

he came to. tried to stand up, started to flail, and again without hesitation, her arms came up on either side of him, as she formed a barrier with her body, a support for him. you won't fall as long as i am there. she can save him in the kitchen, she can save him from a kidnap." πŸ‘πŸΌ

- too good πŸ‘

"of course, the moment he recovered, he had to be him. an almost funny "hato" broke the spell. maybe it was too beautiful for him too, strangely exciting, to see her inches from him, right up against him, arms open wide, come i will take care of you, i am here, you are safe. lover, protector, all of it in in that one stance of hers. something exciting about this beautiful man who the world leans on being cradled and kept standing by the slip of a girl." -
❀️ Beautiful...every word of it πŸ‘

"
how fabulously writers linked a casually introduced pakoda way back in the story, i think on the day khushi undertook the training of la, to some of the most sexy and expressive scenes of the tale." - i agree πŸ˜‰ it was truly one best after marriage scenes

"khushi... tum..." he begins, with a sweet little break in the stern features...

"
then a smile... just as he had on the night di spoke of saansey ruk jaaygi. and later at on the day of "ajeeb," when khushi said se had to pour mango juice in his shoe because she couldn't find orange.

- i love this too πŸ˜ƒ

"then he starts to laugh. delighted happy carefree. she's entranced.

" how cute and sexy was this whole thing, very man woman, with a glint of a naughty boy in it. - very cute nd sexy 😳

"an episode of intimacy. just the day before, he had rushed to her with a container of food wanting to let her open her fast, feel the touch of nourishment, energy. today she gave him that, sugar to make him feel up and alive.

if i read the signs accurately, all is well and acidity will be incurable... hamesha. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Amazing update as usual Indi...very romantic words used πŸ‘
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
New Sexy Image of Sobti 😳

Credit goes to uploaders

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Welcome home, Samin! I am glad that you had a great time with your daughter. Wow, from the colours in your posts, you got to see the colours of the nature. Lovely. Our Earth is indeed very beautiful. I love watching the clouds in blue sky. I feel the cloud formations are always different every time. Me too gonna do a google search on those mountains. πŸ˜ƒ

Great to have you back samine! What awonderful vacation you must have had with your dear daughter! The mountains are grand, my SIL also says! I am so jealous! By the grace of BFTP I am also on myy way to Nainital! See you there! πŸ˜ƒ
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Great to have you back samine! What awonderful vacation you must have had with your dear daughter! The mountains are grand, my SIL also says! I am so jealous! By the grace of BFTP I am also on myy way to Nainital! See you there! πŸ˜ƒ

Samin, Welcome back!! don't know how i missed this post, anyway so glad you had a great time!! OMG i live in PA, the whole state is surrounded by mountains, but the most gorgeous parts are near state college in western PA, i can try and give you the name if you know the area. and thanks for reading our analysis on the road πŸ€—. getting back into normal routine now? welcom back again!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

New Sexy Image of Sobti 😳

Credit goes to uploaders

Way to kick off my morning Sup! haaayyyee want to go back to sleep so i can dream!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful post!
blue lines stood out for me.
my words are in red.

Thanks Sohara for your comments and compliments 😊 glad you liked...so you are not a star person huh? i can see it can be scary a sense of how small we are compare the all of that up there. I love them, i miss sleeping on the tarrace in our home in India...can't do that here 😭
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Way to kick off my morning Sup! haaayyyee want to go back to sleep so i can dream!

BTW, Happy Ugadi, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Word Count: 0

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Messenger is here...Cynthia is saying hi to everyone as she is missing all of you and by the end of this month she will be here.She just needs down time for herself.

Thnx
Arshi❀️

thanks, arshi,

of course, she needs to get away from it all a bit. give her my regards and hello hi. 😳

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Messenger is here...Cynthia is saying hi to everyone as she is missing all of you and by the end of this month she will be here.She just needs down time for herself.

Thnx
Arshi❀️

Thanks Arshi! plz let her know we really miss her too and to take all the time needs!