Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, ami

cheerleader.gif
ok ritu's explanation of the link thing is pretty easy.
just key in
put the actual url here then close bracket">nifty name

a bit like posting a youtube video.
i think that's it. hope it works.

about learning new things, the man and this show have been a virtual school. the amount of things i've learned. 🤣

plus that phd in ipk we are working on.

Thank you and Ritu!
Yes yes, a PHD in IPK with main focus on Barun Sobti and his billions of expressions...want to be in this school FOREVER!😆
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

if just to say "ghar chalte hai," a guy looks this good, then what are we to do.

episode 51

"there is a space between man's imagination and man's attainment that may only be traversed by his longing"
~~~ kahlil gibran ~~~

he turns and looks at door
one last time i'll look at you
rabba vey unwinds gently and eases into frame

when the most expressive pair of eyes long for someone with stirring eloquence, it's hard to think of anything else. to not feel all the things this torn young man must be feeling, unprepared as he was for emotions of this proportion.

then a question came knocking. and though i tried to lock the door and refused to let it find me, it persisted. i have felt most uncomfortable watching the scenes of asr being paralleled with shyam's in the matter of khushi. while one's emotions have felt beautiful and right, the other one's completely illicit, even obscene.

yet, both men had women in their lives. not just shyam. had asr not brought lavanya and it was just a casual fling between two people who belonged to the same world, it would be one thing, but now it wasn't that. thanks to his confrontation with his grandmother over choices and the individual's right to live the way he or she wants to, he now had brought la home. the complexion of there relationship had changed. it was as close to permanence as two people who expressly did not believe in marriage could take their relationship. she trusted him. she read some sort of commitment in this act of his.

and yet, his thoughts were wrapped like a stubborn dupatta around another girl, flying to her thoughts at the sight or sound of anything. why did this feel right and not what shyam was doing?

i guess it was to do with the response of the two men to the situation they found themselves in. while shyam never tried, not even once, to fight the attraction he felt, asr did everything he could not to think of her. not only because of la, because of himself, and his stated idea of there being no space for love in his life.

till the very end, he tried to deny the claim her thoughts made on him. he fought hard, very hard. he tried to be fair to la, he almost convinced himself, but finally la saw the thing for what it was.

he admitted then perhaps he'd never really been fair to la. and in their interaction was a respect for each other, a pain, that made you feel, this is the inexplicable grip of human relations that we do often find ourselves in. we may want it all to be cut and dried but matters of heart rarely are. the essential question is how we deal with the difficult questions.

which is where character comes in, i guess. shyam unfortunately, was made of weak and dark and ugly things. while asr of stuff more noble, more clear and strong.

even after la left, it wasn't as though asr immediately chased his feelings for khushi, he just kept trying to ignore them, till he just couldn't and had to say, he would tell her that day "farq kyun padta hai."

shyam wouldn't understand the finer points of such a struggle, nor why you must search for the right path, for him always the easy way out.
a huge difference in the way he defined living life his way and the way asr defined the same thing. as far as shyam is concerned, this constitutes getting everything he wants, no matter what happens to others. to asr, it is getting to live the way he wants without interfering with the way others want to live their lives.

and so it was that i just got lost looking at a man completely tossed by the absence of a woman who said she was going "hamesha ke liye." how out of it all his air when di finds him, and that caught unawares look in the eyes, the slightly unrooted feel, how does an actor get the perfect nuance of a moment as hard to describe as that. no over acting, no under acting, there was a man standing immersed in another world, and his sister walked in on him.

a pause.
someone should learn from this young man how to make utterly ordinary things sound fabulous. "kuch nahin... chale," oh the distracted air in the voice. "jijaji yahan kya kar rahe honge...," a grainy rasp in the voice... "di, let's go!" er, how does one not get stuck here?

so many times it looked like she would walk in on the truth regarding her husband. as at this very moment. but again the hide and seek with shyam's truth continued. what started with a suspicious frown ended on a smiling, indulgent, "aap bhi na..." shyam again made use of his extreme ease with lying and got his saale saab and raani sahiba exactly where he wanted them.

but shyam wasn't the only one with a penchant for the non-truth here. far away in a car, another liar fretted. again a question, why did khushi lie about leaving town? the answer can go so many ways, in literature class this could well end up being the favourite of examiners, if not for anything just to see how imaginative the students were capable of being.

my easy answer: she was feeling, just like him, things unfamiliar, things too powerful, and things she neither knew what to call, nor wanted. too complicated. a young girl from a sheltered middle class home, her head already filled with several set notions of what's love, marriage, duty, etc., and what a "good" man was all about, was certainly not prepared for the things she was feeling. why was she constantly thinking of the rakshas, why wasn't she happy at the thought of never seeing him? and then in that hot and bothered storeroom, everything possibly came to a head. not just her heart, her desire possibly spoke and said things that terrified her.

so she had to find a way to shut it all out. and without thinking, just wanting to hit back at the one who caused this unplanned madness, she lied. to hurt him back. the canny thing in us always knows to whom we matter and to whom we don't. she knew her declaration would bother him, badly, not make him "khush." i'd have loved to hear her say some day, she knew even then they had a weird thing for each other, and tell him how much it had bothered her to even consider leaving delhi.

thankfully, the jalebis saved the day, and back khushi turned, to walk right back toward her rakshas, this time with a lovely rational excuse. they will run a sweet shop from bediji's empty space adjoining the garage. by dropping the chunari on her that morning, this is what devi maiya was hinting at. not to leave delhi.

asr held the chunari handed to him by di and remembered a girl in a storeroom, saving her dm, falling on her, her thoughts plagued him. shyam took the piece of cloth from his hand and tied it on the mirror. but by then what the chunari had to tie it already had. a girl who was an expert maker of sweets and a diabetic who'd be totally bowled over by her sweetness.

again i wonder, what if there were no dm to organise the proceedings and push the two stubborn ones toward each other? wouldn't love find its way anyway? are we capable of finding the right path through right thought and action on our own, or is life/the etrnal's interference an axiomatic truth and requirement?

too many questions today. behaving like la in the kitchen. so cute, so clueless.

and here's a log of the most clued up one's dialogwas this episode for your enjoyment. nebher phere bhen mami's here.

ee cookerwa bhi sasuma se poochke siti bajaayga ka?

will this cooker whistle only after asking ma in law?

ari o miss teep taap kassyap...

oh miss tip top kassyap.

ee pyaaj kati ho ki pyaajaaa

have you sliced onions or slashed them (loosely translated)

hamri akhiyan ke kaajal se hote hain sab ghayal... dekho kaise chhum chhum bajti, dekho humri payal...

the kohl in my eyes breaks many a heart, now see how prettily my anklets (payal) ring... there was a playful hint by the dialogue guys about the payal that would ring quite a bell in her life.

hello ho bye bye... arre aise isspoon se karogi toh rotiyan humre goldeyn jublee par banee.

hello hi bye bye, if you use a spoon to do that, then the dough will be rady on my golden jubilee.

arre kaanstipessan baad mein, pehle kaam.

not constiptaion, first work.

haan miss teep taap kassyap, tum singal pees ho.

yes, miss tiptop kassyap, you're a single piece.

how elated a girl who was ready to leave was at the plan she'd cooked up to stay back.

remember how sad she was when leaving seemed inevitable? and still she believes she wants to have nothing to do with him... hai re nand kissore.

and here was a man looking back yet again, next to him the one who never had any right to, but had no sense of wrong.

finally, a cap i couldn't resist. some day asr will take of those glasses that clouded his vision. this one, if we needed an excuse 😉, is in anticipation of that.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 51& 52

"KOSHISH"[trying] is the main theme of these epis. Trying ways of adjustments and playing along with everyone and with everything is the main coarse meal of these two epis.All the players are trying different strategies to come up with new ideas to cope with the current situation as the game is getting heated with the time.

Longing on something so precious and rare is not only realized by Arnav but Khushi too as both were looking at the locked door and want to open it but the key is in Khushi's hand right now as she was always and will always be a key keeper of this door .She is the one who have an access to this door to Arnav which is only guarded by ASR and he is indeed injured in this process and unable to stop Arnav to come out of it but still guarding it...

Di caught Chote as he is in Khushi land and he could say only one thing "Chalain" [Lets go] after coming from his pensiveness but he is not ready for this "Chalain" so far.He stops,turns his face one more time wishing with ravenous may be his Khushi will appear from this locked door.So much yearning ,desiring, and languishing in his look...awww..

Anjali saw the lingering shadow of Shyam in the lanes of "Anjan Nagar" as he is indeed Anjan[strange] to her regardless he is with her. On the way back to home they found Shyam but as usual he escaped by his instant storyline.Arnav's bewilderment is saying something else but he shakes it off as his Di is ok with it [my pov]

Pause here:Anjali ,...Naniji is right ,question him if he was coming here then why didn't he bring you with him?😡

One more time Arnav stops and turns towards the door.He just can't let go off his yearning for her and yet "ASR ko kissi larki se Farak nahin parta". If this side Her thoughts are gripping its roots in Arnav deeply then other side Shyam is tangling himself in her thoughts regardless of DM signs for him as she is bringing his wife infront of him as she is warning him but again "Dekhnai wali nazar kahan hai"[you can't realize if you don't feel it]

After reaching RM, when Anjali told Arnav to tie the DM's chunari in the front mirror,...Chunari takes him to Khushi's thoughts and how he saved DM and had a great fall over Khushi. Jijaji takes it from his hands and ties it in his car.Again they both start thinking about Khushi.

Symbolism:Arnav will get Khushi's heart first but as he gave the chunari to Shyam,meaning because of Arnav's reluctance in acceptance of Khushi's love [During Diwali] he will push Khushi to a hasty decision under pressure and Shyam will manage to get engage with Khushi but as Shyam tied it in Arnav's car Khushi will be married to Arnav and they both are still looking at it because even after marriage Shyam's lust over Khushi will not be over and Arnav's acceptance of Khushi's love will be clouded for a while.

La and Mami's travesty and ridicule over cooking was hilarious but nonsense at some points. La's common sense as an educated girl left me astounded and staggered.She tried to cut the hard shell of coconut with a butter knife and amazingly The knife landed on Mamiji's foot.How come ASR hired her?Oh what am I saying I think just like Mamiji was hired''Anyway hiring system sucks at RM...😆

Symbolism:In Egypt Knife is a symbol of protector and fighter towards righteous and indeed Mamiji is a protector of Arnav and Anajli no matter what and always fight and brings out the bitter truth in her 007 James bond way.She always put her nose into those kinds of matter just like this knife in between her two toes.

Maiji's laziness was driving me nuts no wonder why"Mamiji and Naniji never together"and "Rotis on golden Jubilis". Hello hi bye bye'' 😕

Naniji is full of wisdom and has some tricks of her own as Rahim Chacha was guarding her,she was smart enough to figure out that there was something fishy going on in the kitchen. Her stealthy way of checking La in the kitchen was worth praising.She figured out who is the culprit behind all of this'.😉

Khushi was sad in the cab as she is going back to Lucknow where her Babuji and Amma's Mehak[fragrance] lives,where the memories of her childhood are flying,where her sweet shop is calling her name then She should be happy but she is not.How can she ,her "Rakshus'"Vs "Rajkumar"is here. 😃Buaji noticed her sadness though Buaji was harsh and sometimes rude to her, but she actually loved khushi a lot.[love Buaji in this epi] .She didn't forget to bring Jalaibis for her Sanka Devi. Buaji is right only DM knows how these Jalaibis calm her down'"Kia pata tohe tumri mushkal ka hal in Jalaibian ki mithas mein hi mil jai"[God knows may be you will find the solution of your problem in these jalaibis] and walah...

The moment she sees Jalaibis her mind starts charging up as "Uske Dimagh ki bati jal gayie".She instantly changed her mind and decided to go back.[Love the driver's look on Khushi when she jumped on Buaji..ahem ahem]

She planned to start a sweet shop in happyji's garage! Khushi and her crazy ideas. Khushi,"Aur humain kissi ki naukri bhi nahin karna pare gi"[I don't have to do job for anyone] awww...😉 Khushi is remembering her Laad Governor ... 'After all she is Sanka Devi, but her craziness is her power to tame people as her Arnavji as this sweet shop is another crazy sign by DM to bring these together after all she is the one who opened all the doors for Khushi's brain to open the locked door for Arnav.'.."Ghor unyaei aur pap hota hai agar jagha ka theek tarah se istamal na kia jayie"[It's a sin if we don't treat the space properly] Khushi your double meaning dialogues are correct, it's a sin if you are not taking care of the space [dil and dimagh] shared by you and Arnavji.

This completely fits on Khushi

"Right or wrong has never stop me from trying anything'"

Sweet shop is on but God knows or we know how long as Buaji is enough to scare the buyers and DM is enough to send Khushi to her right place as "right use of right place".But I must say guys I could not stop laughing seeing this'😆

Khushi's hard work did pay some [not much] fruit to them but while selling Khushi stopped at "Delhi Tycoon" picture in the newspaper while giving out kachoris as she was doing "right use of right place" which put her at the edge and while standing that edge she put lots of lots of chutney right on his face. Khushi and her sanak has no end as she is mad at her Laad Governor'...

Symbolism: Two Kachoris----#2 is for extreme awareness of the feelings of yourself and others. Because you are touched by the subtleties of emotions, you can understand a great deal from a word, a gesture, or even an unspoken thought. CONNECTION :Khushi is aware of her and his unknown emotions as she saw in his eyes while leaving him "Hamesha keh liye"and everything is reminding her about that .

On the dining table Naniji's quirky and knotty ways against La to find out the truth are extremely commendable but not approvable from Arnav as he can't tolerate La'a insult any more regardless he got embarrassed at first. Mamiji blurts out the truth during Naniji's investigation.La's Dal and Cheeni couldn't save her from Hitler Nani at this time and she runs away after humiliation."een Duniya mein do log itna besuada khana nahin bana sakat hain"[not two ppl in this world can make same tasteless food]Wise and deep words Naniji as she knows how Mamiji and her entrance in the RM brought so many issues ,she does not want the same...as she is assuming things around her like that at this point... Mamiji was trying to to help La but it will bite her back like this, she didn't have a slightest idea...

Pause here : One thing is right La is trying to adjust with everything and everyone but Naniji is trying to prove her wrong no matter what'.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sMZcxYJfo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sMZcxYJfo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLDVil6xj0

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLDVil6xj0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi thnx for starting an exciting new thread.:) Indi can you PM me how to to url without showing URL and How to put pictures on Barun Profile page.Thnx.Sounds exciting to me.I know I am asking too much but You know me always thirsty for more.😛

@Superiya Thnx for putting new Thread on FIRE already with your new collage❤️

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 49/50

Naani is furious at Arnav's constant threats to leave the house. Anajli calms her down and points out that La didn't argue back regarding sharing of room. Nani is very doubtful that La will be able to prove herself. Anjali in her own sweet way explains to nani that these things take time to learn
"sanskaar sikhaye nahi jaavat...ee sab to barson ki parvarish ke baad aavat hai (values are learned over years and years)"

Nani, otherwise a progressive woman for her "generator" had a picture of the proper "bahuria" in her mind, perhaps because she did not have any say in her own son's marriage, she feels the need to put down her foot for "Chotey." La certainly doesn't fit the bill of that picture in her mind but if only she would look beyond skimpy (according to naniji) clothing instead of a saari and lack of sharam (shyness), she would see a girl willing to do anything for her approval.
When La comes out of the shower, she's suprised to see mami, but is disappointed Nani didn't come.

Mami is here to make friends with La, since she is a ticket to her son's wedding, but also she approves of this rich, modern, beautiful Ms.Tip Top Kashyap...that's what she wanted in her bahuria and got Payal instead, explains some of her hostility towards Payal.

Maami assures her, she is not "saasu-ma types"

Kaahe excusiyaat ho, hamse darat ho kaa? u air-conditioned kapda, dieting hame konu problem naahi...vo jara ande ke maamle me zara hot hai otherwije ekdham cool"🤣

Arnav comes to check if La needs anything, what a sweet boyfriend, La is quick answer "tumhari (yours)" with her arms swiftly thrown around him

"can you believe i wore a salwaar suit in your house? i mean woh chamkili types kapde and woh gande pom poms (those chamkili type clothes and those yukky pom poms)"
His ears have become sensitive to anything related to Khushi, even the demeaning name assigned to her and just a few minutes before, Shyam's talks of video players and rewind buttons...anything remotely related to her and his eyes go to the side and thoughts of her engulf the mind...

"actually i call her chamkili so i forget her real name"

"Khushi Kumaari Gupta" (goosebumps anyone?)

his eyes still fixated, the need to say her complete name, not out of anger this time, but more as a confirmation of the complete identity that has completely taken over him...even now right this second, until La's "whatever" (did she notice his his thought drifting?) manages to bring him back to being a considerate boyfriend...
"well mein tumse yeh kehne ke liey aaya tha ki naani ki baaton ka boora mat man, sab kuchh teek ho jaayega (i just came to tell you not to take Nani's word to heart, everything will be ok)"

"I know ASR, actually i'm just feeling bad that we're not sharing the same room" to which she gets a rather cold response "should we go ? everyone waiting."

Nani's interrogation continues during tea time bombarding questions of her cooking/tea making abilities, leaving the poor girls with no answer or no pleasing answers. Arnav once again doesn't hesitate to stick up for La,
"nani, lavanya ko ky banana aata hai, kya nahi, isse mujhe koi farq nahi padta ( Nani, it doesn't make a difference to me what she can and can't cook)"❤️
La still looking to score point with Nani, "actually mujhe teabag wali chai banani aati hai (actually i know how to make it from the teabag )
Not good enough, "agli baar bolegi ke paani upbaal na bhi na avat ha, aisan nahi chael ha yaha!"
"mere liye yeh sab important nahi hai (all this is not important to me!)" Arnav on his last nerve."

Thank goodness for Shyam😃, who knows how to handle every situation, turns everyone's attention to chaat. La's innocent remark about mineral water in the paani puri, even has Arnav smirking

as anticipated Nani takes the liberty to set her straight... Shyaam to the rescue again, "no problem, take this bhel instead, theres no water in it, its a special chaat from Lucknow

Arnav's sensitized ears up at the sound of "Lucknow", after all every flashback for her ends up in Lucknow...hamesha ke liya.

"arrey saaley-sahaab aise kya dekh rahe hai? mante hai aap Dehli waale hai aap ko Dehli pasand hai, par Lacknow ki cheez to special hoti hai, uska muqabla karna bahut mushkil hai (Saale-sahaab, i know you're from Dehli but things from Lucknow are special noone can beat it)" shyaam and his double meaning *barf*

He doesnt utter a word, but Arnav was lost again, and his sister's reminder of Khushi being from Lucknow, magnifies that one line..."khush ho jaaiye, humhamesha ke liye Lucknow jaa rahe hai"

Anjali's mention of Khushi has grabbed the attention of another man at the table, only his thoughts are impure and illegitimate. A married man, in front of his wife ponders about a girl dressed up for teej. sicko.

Two men think about the same woman, mirroring each other yet are complete opposites, one looks to the right while the other to the left. One is her destiny, the other is her disaster. wonderful setup by the makes to give us a feel for what's coming.

Buaji's "saansen ruking (breathing stopping)", and her asthma pump is put to full use due to her nieces leaving today. She tries countless times to keep them here but alas "Humne man mana liya hai" they have made up their minds...or have they?
"vaise jiji, hum abhi dubhida mein hai ki hame jaan chaahiye ya nahi (actually jiji, i'm still conflicting if we should go or not)" a very confused, indecisive Khushi due to all the games that laad governer playing with her head

Khushi forgets DM (her ❤️) again, "forgive me DM, i was forgetting you again. What happening? am i doing the right thing? shayad iss liya baar baar aapki murti...(she's on to something) nahi, ab aap hi hume bataaye ki hamee kya karna chahiye? kuchh to ishaara dijiya, should stay or go?

Just then, DM's chunar flies onto her face, looks like a clear sign. a beautiful sign, the red chunnar signifies marriage, DM showing her where she belongs.

Khushi knows it means something but ignores her gut feelig. Also buaji's countless desperate attempts to stop them, i believe was also a sign, almost like DM telling her to keep trying. how many signs does this girl need?

At the Rm Nani has ordered La to make dinner, a full menu complete with "Dumb Aaloos" and Maamiji has volunteered to help out (oh boy). La in the kitchen is quiet amuzing as she tries to find "kichori" recip in her continental recipe book. A scene with some great comic relief with the help of Rahim chach and mami's hinglish 😆

Shyaam tells Arnav to take Anjali to her mandir, because he wants to check up on Khushi.

A pinch of excitement on Arnav's face when he hear his sis wants to go to Laxminagar mandir.

"Laxminagar?" while he puts the two together Laxminagar + Khushi, anajali asks "tum jaante ho na kaha par hai (you know where it is rigth?)
"Haan meian jaanta hu, meina apko le chalunga(ya, i'll take you there)"

Shyam goes to the GH and finds the lock on the door, highly disappointed "kaha ha aap khushi ji?" he goes to ask the store owner accross the street who confirms they left this morning. He regrets not listening to her and cutting the line last they spoke.

meanwhile, Arnav and Anjali are on their way. "take a right from here"
"yes di, i know"
"arrey wah" an impressed di "you know these roads? have you been here before?"

He doesn't answer, but behind those shades, flashbacks of guesthouse night are happening i'm sure.

The camera work done beautifully here in these last few mins of 50,
Arnav and Anjali's unawareness of this deceitful lying Shyam is captured in several ways

Anjali's trust being broken behind her back,Arnav unaware

Glimpse of a future clash
Once Anjali goes into the mandir, Arnav slowly turns to look at Khushi's home with a bit of fear and hope in anticipation to find out if she really had left and sure enough a lock was there.

He looks away with a "farq nahi padta" look, but only a matter of time before he's drawn to look again and this time the moments of that night of the guest house,

how he held her, how he carried her out and bought her to this house and how she grabbed his shirt in her state of un-consciousnesses, everything that touched his heart that day and changed him forever.

Flying dupattas all around him, and one makes it way to his face,(these Duputta sure love his face, maybe they symbolize phangirls ).

Triggering yet another memory

Ever since she stormed off from the storage room, countless times his mind drifted to accessed different memories of her, but they all end with one memory, one line "hum hamesha ke liye lucknow ja rahe hai" and now seeing this lock on the door confirms his fears, she's really gone.

He can't take his eyes off of that lock. That lock is not just a lock to Buaji's house to keep thieves out, it's a lock to Khushi, to her life, which he is locked out of now. Imagining never seeing her again, never hearing her, never feeling her, never touching that innocent face...sadness and bechaini (uneasiness) runs through his body

as he stands there locked out.

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️ aaawww his first look at the GH today, fear with a bit of hope, is she really gone? ❤️

wonderful one, sir.

first all that yuck green is for the man who's supari you've generously given me. obscene that being lost in thoughts of another woman before his loving, trusting wife. and handicapped too. needs to be whipped this man.

nice one on nani in blue.

lovely in red bold about his super sensitized ears.

very nice take on the camera work toward end of 50. many hints there, all of which i sort of missed, thanks for pointing out. now that i think, remember the duels in georgette heyer novels? the contenders stood back to back and counted paces before turning around and taking aim. the still up there reminds me of that.

how terribly locked out our boy.

pink is stuff that always makes me happy.

pink underlined bold, the disaster destiny line...the best one today. 👏.

i really think we should start keeping a log of mamiji's dialogues. very useful for our phd.

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, ami

cheerleader.gif
ok ritu's explanation of the link thing is pretty easy.
just key in
then put in the actual url without any space before itand end bracket
">
then key in nifty name
end with

a bit like posting a youtube video.
i think that's it. hope it works.

about learning new things, the man and this show have been a virtual school. the amount of things i've learned. 🤣

plus that phd in ipk we are working on.

Yeah, thread #4! 🥳 Great job, Indi! :highfive: Sorry about not being to help you with this but glad that Ritu was there for you! 😃
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
katelyn,
you were fab with the episode links. thanks so much. tomorrow will figure out. 😆
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all,
Happy New Thread, fellow IPK lovers
Hi all awesome BFTP members! I have a new promo for you!

Promo for Episode 55

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zxca-gToNs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader
Remininder: Maha Episode 2, Episode 57 (August 20th, 2011) this Saturday 02/16/13
I'll post the promo for that at a later time!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey indi, im a silent but an avid reader off ''Blast From The Past ''.
i love the analysis, the witty coments and the general discussions.
i was worried and upset when Doc said that due to personal commitments she was unable to continue with this post, but i am so glad that you have taken over and are continuing with this post so that readers like me do not suffer.
i would like to thank you and a big thank you to Doc for this brilliant and entertaining post.