Maneet,Do you remember ( fiction)Chp 20 pg 34

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Chp 1 : ghost from the past

The past is not just a word , its full of our memory  the good and ones the bad one,our success and our failure, and a lot of people that we used to know or the ones we still do ,we will always know that our past lead us to our phase today and made us the person that we are .
But what if we lose part of that past and that part comeback to hunt us again

something is going to happen today , i have that feeling " Geet said to herself before she get out from her small green car ,she was dressed in a beautiful green saree with all her jewels on looking like a indian princess, she was looking breath taking that passing men couldn't stop themself from looking at her,her phone ring its her mom , she answer "I know mom im late for my engagement party but sorry i was lost was it necessary to throw the party in his uncle's hotel ?"
Rano " If you had stay at home today you would have come with us but no, you couldn't miss a day of work"
Geet" you know that i had a very important order today i couldn't let everybody down , you know im the best ,if i let them handled things would turn to a mess, by the way in any floor are you?"
Rano said with after she take a deep breath" 15 , you are going to drive me crazy "
Geet said joking 
You are saying that since the day we meet when exactly that is going to happen ?"
Rano said " stop your jocks and come here right now"
Geet laugh and end the call , she start running inside the hotel without caring of the people that look at her , she stop infront of the elevator puch the Button having no idea that she is opening the door to her past , a past start and end with one name Maan Singh Khurana

Geet was waiting for the door to open while looking at the floors numbers above the elevator murmuring with a smile " ...11, 10, 9,8,7,6,5..." not aware that she is doing countdown to meet him again .
Maan was alone in the elevator talking on the phone with a cold tone "Dev im coming ,yes i signed the deal,just prepare the car then start to prepare my private plane, im going back to India today "
Dev " ok ,Maan"
Maan " By the way did get rid of all the bodyguards like i told you"
Dev " no , sir
Maan " why , they are so much , im not the president of the united state"
Dev laugh and said " i know sir, but your father ask me to protect you"
Maan said without showing a small change in his cold expressions
Get rid of them im not a ...
Geet " 2, 1"
suddenly he stop talking when he saw her, a girl enter in the levator not eny girl its GEET, Maan was shocked that he drop his cell phone, Geet was looking to her wristwatch but when she hear the sound of the cell fall she turn to see the guy who was next to her , and she think " this guy look like he just had to shock of his life"
then she pick up the phone from the floor and hand it over Maan
saying " Sir , your cell , sir here is your phone " but Maan was just standing there like a statue , then she said " are you ok sir ? you look like you just see a ghost , sir ? "
Maan just take the phone on silence without stoping looking at her , then when he was about to hold her hand the door open and Geet rush to get out since she was late , while she was walking Maan finally find the strength to scream " Geet
Geet stop turn and look at him , they keep looking at each other intil the door of the elevator close ,
 Geet said " Did that guy just call my name ?" a voice of an employee of the hotel cut her thought "exuse me mam are you Miss Geet ?
Geet said in a wanderer " yes , iam 
he said " everybody is waiting for you, could you please fallow me " ,Geet" ok "and she fallow him , while her eyes still looking in the elevator direction, and ask herself " Do i know him ?"
Maan was still in a shock state , then he ask himself " was that girl realy Geet ?, maybe just a look alike but she stop when i call her name , but her parents have told me that she died during the surgery"
Maan's shock and confuse turn into anger and say " How dare they lie to me and told me that my wife is dead "

The past is a strong word , it will always hunt us ,as a memory, as a feeling or as a person, we cannot run from it ,specialy if we are the most important part in someone else past

chp 2 calm before the storm , Page 1  

chp 3: come with me , page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75914968

chp 4 falshbacks , page  3

chp 6 : The very beginning, page 5

chp 7 :   the notebooks

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75950799

chp 8 : First love part 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3431470?pn=8

chp 9 : First love part 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76060179

chp 10:  childhood's pains

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76066535

chp 11 : One last time of love

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76073088

chp 12 : friends 

Chp 13: Falling in love again

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76100594

chp 14:  Don't You Remember ?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/76160454

chp 15 : Will you marry me ?

Edited by kholita - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome first part
geet is getting engaged and
in the lift she meets her husband whom she does not recognise
and maan comes to know his wife his alive
and her parents told him she died in the operation
want to see how maan will stop the engagement
and how will geet recognize maan
please update soon 
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HI !!!!!!!!!!! awesome ... thank u thank u ...
komlika thumbnail
Awesome

PLZ continue soon
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
                             chp 2 calm before the storm

As human we love to own , its a naturale desire , we all want to have someting , maybe own materials ( stuff, money ..) ,or   own our freedom , or own someone, that why  Slavery was a huge part of human's history , but we the most great way to own someone is by " Love ", somehow our parent own a part of us, so the rest of our familly and when it come to the relationship between man and woman this desire become stronger , marriage is way to say " i own you , you are mine " , this become easier if we are in love , but what if we forgot love and someone still own us ?

Geet enter the dress room , when her mother Rano and sister Rajji were waiting
Rajji said when she saw her " Finally , everybody is waiting for you for more than 30 minute "
Geet " Chill Sis, im here its not like im late to my wedding day , and im fully dressed, its great that i took my clothes with me"  she laugh
Rano " in your wedding dear you are going nowhere Young lady, you gonna stay at home with us , no work "
Geet " ok , mom , but tell me how do i look ? " before they could answer Geet said with an evil smile " i know im saxy ,but somebody has the do it 
Rajji and Rano look at each other's then start laughing  
Rajji said trying to controle her laugh " o god geet im gonna miss your weird and fanny talks " , when Rano hear that she become emotional and said " we realy gonna miss you Geet beta "
Geet look at her mother who was about to cry and said " mom, please dont cry , atlest think about your make up" Rano smile and Rajji said " O god Geet, you never stop joking " and start to get emotional too, Geet said " not you too, come on im getting married not travelling to the Mars, there is somethings call it phone , internet , FB , skype , so comedown , also you can cry in the wedding day im just  engagement and you are the ones who arrange this marriage not me, i was realy happy being single if you dont stop crying im going to stop this vivah "
Rano and RAjji smile when every joke Geet said , then Rano said "no dear it took us a long time to convince you so let go of your singlehood, i want to see your kids before i die   " everybody start to laugh , Geet was happy to see them smiling , their smile was the most important thing for her , they are her family, they save her and give her a new life when she was a lonely kid in the Orphanage, the day they adopted her was the day of her second birth.

Maan was looking for Geet like a crazy , then he stop and ask   employee about a girl in a green saree, the destiny love the play with this 2 , that employee was the same one who show Geet the dressing room
o yes sir , she is Miss Geet and her engagement party is today in that hall"
he said that went away and left Maan on shock " engagement, are they kidding me ?"
he take his cell and call Dev " The Guards that you brought have guns ? "
Dev say in shock " why  ? "
Maan " dont answer my question by another "
Dev " yes , but why ?"
Maan "Listen carefully and do exactly what i will said without questions "

Geet walk into Vikram while everybody were looking at her beauty, her mother and sister were with her 
she stop infront of him 
Vikram said on Whisper " You are late "
Geet said " sorry , i will let you come late in our wedding day "
Vikram smile " Its ok, just let me throw a bachelor's party"
Geet  " only if you let me throw one for me too "
They start laughing, then Rajji start pulling their legs " you seem to miss each's other , just put the rings and we will let you talk alone " 
The ceremony start and Geet and Vikram start to exchange the rings Geet was smiling but she was thinking to whole time
"I dont love him but my parents arranged our marriage, and they are happy,he seem nice, and his family too and they said" choose the man that your mind love not your heart and you will never get hurt " so i will do it"
she suddenly wake up from her thought when Vikram hug her, she feel uncomfortable while everybody were claping Geet start thinking  "O god when their clap will end,when this hug will end , please god end this hug im starting to Smother, this man has realy strong arms"

Suddenly a Silence Spread in the hall when Maan scream with anger 
Take off your hands of my wife bas***d"

We enjoy awning things and people but when we lose something priceless , that use to be ours we gonna do everything to have it back specialy if that was person , and not eny person our 
soulmate
Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome start
i'm really curious
komlika thumbnail
When will we get next update??
komlika thumbnail
Don't tell me maan is going to kidnap Geet?
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Wow...awswe start,seems geet forget her past which is related to maan,I love this attitude of msk.he will never let go his geet again.loved it.thanx fr pm.I going to send u a buddy request plz add me pm me next part also.cnt sn.
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear 
u started in maaneet froum 
thanxzz 4 writing her 
awesome i just love to read it again again 
Edited by fiano - 11 years ago