Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

chp 9 First love 

part 2

Love is a great feeling, Nothing costs as much as loving - except not loving.
But its hurt when that love is one sided, looking at the eyes of your love, unable to see the love back, unable to exprese your feeling, just looking at him leaving your life , saying good bye to him like a friends, and thinking " What if ..."

Rajji was in her bedroom, holding a red notebook,thinking about what happened in that day, how Maan just comeback and take Geet

"Rajji you need some sleep , come and  stop thinking about what happened , we gonna find a solution, Geet gonna be ok"  Teji said then sit next to her , he notice the red notebook

This red notebook , is it the one that Geet give it to you before the operation ?"

Rajji " Yes , Geet know that if she lost the part of her memory that Contains Maan after the operation, our parents will prabably , get rid of all her notebooks, so she ask me to keep this one , the Red one, the one that has the beginning of her love for Maan, she just want to remember  that she has loved him, she want to remember her innocent love for him, just remember, during the 2 years that they were in the same high school, she want to remember that "

Tears fall on Rajji's face as she add " But i didn't have the courage to give it to her, she was having a second change , to live a new life without his love on her heart, without his memories on her mind, and i just couldn't give it to her "

Teji hug his wife and said  " We all know that more things happen after that innocent love, we know that Geet suffered a lot when she try to be with him , after 12 years of her one sided love, we couldn't remind her of the beginning because we were afraid that it will lead her to the same ending "

Rajji get angry and said " Why he has to comeback now, why ?he was the one who want her away from him,we just try to protect her when we fake her dead, when we lie to her , why he comeback why ? she was about to start a new life without him "

then add after taking a deap breath " if she remember , will she hate me for hidding this red notebook from her ?, she trust me enough to give it back her but i didn't, she will hate me for that " Then more tears fall on her face

Teji" She will understand that you try to protect ,as her sister, if she was on your place she may do the same to protect your heart from geting hurt , you remember on our engagement party when she come whisper something to me, then go "

Rajji " Yeh , i saw that and when i ask you what she said you said she just said " Take care of my sis""

Teji smile " I lie actually she said to me " Look Mr Teji , i will said this once if you break my sister's heart i will break your face ""

Rajji look at Teji then they start laughing 

Teji " She scare me more than your father she was realy willing to protect you,see  im sure she will understand your action , "

Rajji smile  " I cannot believe she still make me laugh when im sad even if she is not with me , thanks for telling me that now "

Teji smile " Now dear , Geet realy hate to see you upset so , you ganna keep this smile , and put that red notebook in a safe place intill you meet her again to give it to her , and stop your worrys, Geet gonna be ok, lets go and have some rest ,tomorow we gonna discuss this your parenst to see how to deal with it "

Rajji " Ok , dear " she said then put the red notebook on a locker before she went to bed trying to sleep after that long day 

Flashback ( From the red notebook )

Geet just get out on hurry from the Library, trying to be far as she could from him, on that night she was on her room sharing her thoughts with her red notebook

what is happening to me? why i keep thinking about him ?   , is it my hormones , im 14 years old , is my body play tricks on me ?, but why my heart beat like a crazy when i look at him from distance , why i couldn't take his smile and laugh from my head, why im Writing all that on my notebook ? Is this a Adolescence's crush or .." she stop writing , close the notebook and 

said to herself " Come on Geet , it just a crush it will end , just make sure that you are far away from him this days,  even on luch's time focus on food and you gonna be ok, thank god we dont study together, thank god he is older than me and he study economy ,there no chance that we gonna meet or hit each other again, come on what is the possibility in a huge school full of students that you and him meet ? even on library i will just go on the time when Economy students has class so we never gonna meet , intill this crush is gone "

Geet smile go to bed , on that night she saw him again on her dreams, she woke on the morning ashmed of her own dreams, 

On school she spend to day trying to focus on her study , even on lunch's time she just keep chating with her friends not look at his direction ,her day was going good, intill her last class,

Geet was picking up her her bag and her tools , it was her last class, 

then to teacher call her asking her to go with him to the director office,

Geet fallow him, then ask him" Sir is everything ok ?"

Teacher " Yes , dont worry , its just there someting that we want to

descus with you "

Geet think " What is happening " she said that when she enter to office

she said " Hallo ", a few of her teachers were there too

Director " Hi , miss Geet please take a seat "

Geet sit down 

You probably wanna know why we call you in this time "

Yes, sir"

You probably know that one of our tradition on this school, is choosing an Art's student to draw a Mural on one of the famous wall on the school"

Geet " Of course sir, this was a tradition that start 20 years ago when the  Art become a part of the subject on the school, it was a way to give Recognition to the Art's department, since before the school has not an Art's Formation for 30 years"

Director " Wow,impresif i think i start to understand why they choose you "

Geet " Sorry sir i dont get it choose me for what ?"

Director ," All the teachers agree that this year you gonna draw to Mural"

Geet" But sir i have hear that its usully given to a student from the last year,a senior, im still on my first year "

One of the teacher " We decide to change that, since you are one of the most Talented student that we even had"

Other teacher " Infact your works leave the most of us speechless, no one would believe thats its a work of 14 years old girl"

Another teacher " There so much passion , love, pain,anger ,sadness, happiness, just a lot of  Emotions and dedication on your draws , its like drawing is a way to live for you, its like you realy need to draw, its not a pleasure for you "

Geet smile a sad smile and think "  Maybe because i start to draw in a mental hospital when i was a kid, the draw was the only way to communicate with my doctors there,and my Psychiatrist advice me to keep drawing "

Then she stop her thought when the director said " So miss Geet are you gonna do it ?"

Geet with a big smile " Its a huge honor ,and i will be more than happy to do it and thanks for choosing me "

One of the teacher " You deserve it, now lets talk about the details"

Geet was more than happy to talk about to details that she totaly lose the track of time 

Meanwhile Maan has already comeback home with Dev but then he realize while getting out of his car that something is missing 

I can't believe that i forgot it at class,that never happen with me "

Dev look at him searching and said " What did you forgot Maan ?"

Maan " My cell phone , thats unbelievable "

Dev with a smile " Wow Maan the perfect Maan Singh Khurana forgot something "

Maan just said " I will go back to get it just go inside "

Dev said , looking at Maan getting on the car " Just dont be late we need to go a party tonight with the gang "

Maan drive back to the school , he was the kind of boys that was perfect in everything study, style, attitude , on the partys , he was a A natural leader, a guy who do everything right , and get everything he want , he was Reared since the first day of his life to be a perfect Khurana , since he was the only Heir to the huge " Khurana Empire" and he hate forgotten things  he doesn't know that in the future he will forgot something more important ( a story for later πŸ˜‰)

Geet has just get out of the Principal office with a huge smile on her face she call her parents to explain why she is late then tell them she will catch to next bus, the she look to her Wristwatch and said " I still have 40 minute before the next bus come " then she look around and realize that she is at the school alone , the hall were empty , " Wow, i never say the school when no student is here , its like im on a horror movie , im alone at school  on this big school , i will take a tour, before going to the bus's station, i will not have to chance to do it everyday "

she smile and start walking around the school ,Maan has comeback the guards of the school let him , when they Recognized him, Maan just enter with his red car ," Why didn't ask him , why he need to go back now"

on of the new guards ask their  chef " Stupid, its Maan Singh Khurana, one of his grand father make this school, this guy's familly could buy a country we dont ask guys like him we just smile and let them in " 

Maan head to the classroom, collect his phone in his way out he hear someone scream "  you rock girl"

Geet was in a empty hall she realize that it give a great Echo, so she just start to said words to hear her echo , she smile and said 

" you rock girl " then smile again hearing her acho , then tell her self "Thats the second best day of my life, i will draw the mural, i will be the first 14 years student ever to do that "

then she start jumping from joy , then Turnover with a huge smile on her face then she stop when she saw someone standing and watching her , its was Maan , he was watching her with a big smile on his face incumbent on the wall , she doesn't know if its bacuse of saw him suddenly or the fact that she was Turnover for the last 5 minute , but with she stop she feel dizzy , Sapping on her feet, then she fall on the floor on a sitting position ,Maan rush to her then Bend next to her and said "Are you ok  ? "

Yes , its just i feel dizzy , i was turning, that happen usully after that, all i have to do is sit here intill the dizzy feeling is gone " Geet said with a red face

On the floor ?" Maan

yes on the floor " said with a nervous voice 

Maan smile again proffer his hand and siad " let me help you to get up"

Geet just couldn't refuse his hand, she hold her , while he was helping her to stand, when their hands touch a weird shiver run to there bodies,Maan just ignore it and keep helping her, but Geet heart beat like a cazy on that moment she couldn't ignore that weird feeling with their hands touch,

Geet stand with Maan help and said while trying to maintain a distance from him Thanks "

You are welecome, and congrats" Maan said with a friendly smile 

for what ? " Geet said 
I just hear your Cheers" Maan said with a wink 
Geet blush again and said " Thanks "
" But what is the first ? " Maan ask with curiousity 
The fisrt what ? " Geet said trying not the look on his eyes
" I hear you said that this was the second best day on your life so
can you tell what is the first one ? " Maan said with a naughy smile
Last year i went to a Vending Machine for candy and i put an order to buy one piece , then i was surprise the find that the machine give me 2 bar of candy and i only ask for one, i was realy happy, i think even a tears of joy fall on my face on that moment "
Geet was telling  the story with a huge Sincerity and innocence, her voice reflect to joy of recalling a happy moment , Maan just look at her for second then blast laughing , he keep laughing till the tears fall from his eyes , he never even in his life laugh like that, enyone that know saw him on that moment will not believe that this is Maan Singh Khurana ,Geet keep looking at him thinking again "His laugh is so beautiful " she felt a weird happiness, she was happy for making him laugh , after a moment Geet start drooling then say to herself "O god girl focus , focus , stop look at him like that , now find a way to stop looking at him " Geet just look at her wristwatch and said " I have to go " and start walking but she stop , when she feel Maan holding her from her elbow, she look at him and he said with a smile " Were are you going outsider ? "
" Bus's station, the last bus will be there on 10 minute , o god i cannot miss it " Geet said try to free herself from Maan, looking so worry
Maan " I will give you a ride to the Bus's station just calm down , don't worry we gonna be there in a few minutes" 
Geet couldn't argu with him simply because he was not asking her, he was ordering her , she just fallow him to his car, he open the door for her with a smile , she enter, he close the door .

On the car they was a silence for a few minute , Geet just tell him the direction , then stop talking , she was shocked " Im in a guy Car , why my heart beat like if i was in a marathon, o god this is going to drive me crazy " 
Maan just look at her from time to time while he was still smiling ,
then he said " Relax , you are not going to miss to bus, even if you do im gonna take you till your home "
Geet look at him and said " You are realy a good person "
Maan smile again and siad " Wow "
Geet " Wow ? thats a weird answer "
Maan " Its just no one call me a good person before usully they said, im perfect , handsome, cool, wise, rich, selfish, heartless but no one has ever call me a good person, whats make you calling me that ?  "
Geet  "Because you had helped me, many time and you are nice to me, thats what a good person tome, someone who help the others when they need and friendly with people "
Maan "Thanks for giving me this new Description ,and i have to say you are realy cute  "
Geet " Wow "
Maan " just Wow ? "
Geet " Its just that people said that im nerd, tomboy , crazy,weird , crazy and crazy "
Maan " You said crazy 3 time "
Geet " I hear it a lot "
Maan then look at her and start to laugh again , then she said
" Look the Bus station , the bus just come "
Maan then stop the car then Geet get out running to the bus , but before she ride it she look at his direction smile and wave to him,
he smile and wave back.
Geet couldn't stop smiling at her way home, even on there , when her familly were huging after she told them about her new project , she just keep smiling in that naive way, she couldn't Discrimination, if her smile was because of the fact that she gonna do a great thing at school or because she meet him and talk to him ,when  she go to her room , she take her red notebooks and start writing 
I think im gonna do a small change on my prioritys, i think today was the first best day on my life , ..."

Days after that small meeting with Maan, Geet start to realize that what she has for Maan will not go easily, she start to look at him chopke chopke on lunch's time, enjoy everytime they meet by chance and he say " Hi " and go, even if its for second that small word made her day,a weird smile across her face everytime she think of him,and she just listening to her friends with they start talking about him.
 Then one sunday she was at school , working on the mural, but not like last time,the school was not empty since the Sports teams come for practice, she didn't know that Maan will be there too since he is the captain of the cricket's team, she was drawing alone in that Isolated part of school , the Administration close that part  every year  and only the student who work on the mural and a few art's teachers are allows  in, since the mural will be showing on public for the first time only during  the school's party of the end of year, not before that, Geet come so early and start working for hours , the wall was so big but nothing could be big enough for Geet's imagination, after some time she stop and said
" O god im so tired and hungry but i finish the second part of the work , yeh a lot of parts are still white, but i still have time , i hope the teachers like the way the work is going for now "
She said that and put the Brush dyeing down then , go to her bag take her lunch box " I will go have lunch on the school's Garden im in this close place since hours"
Geet wash her hand then go the garden , it was empty , she sit there under a huge tree on one the Seating, she start having lunch peacefully, then when she open her last box that contain her favoret dessert Barfi , her heart start to beat like a crazy again, and she hear his voice " Hi outsider 
She lifted her head and she saw Maan standing infront of her , he was clutching his Cricket bat and smiling, that killer smile that drive her crazy everytime, that smile that he make without noticing everytime he saw her ,
Hi " Geet said looking at him like if she saw a boy for the first time on her life
Your clothes and face are full of colors that mean you start working on the mural right ?" Maan said then set next to her
Yes,  you are comming for Cricket's practice, i can see you are holding your bat " Geet said trying to not look at him on the eyes
Maan " Infact the practice is over , im going home now, but i notice that you are sitting her alone, and decide to come and wish you luck "
For what ?" Geet
"For the mural, you are now the talk of the school, everybody is surprise by the fact that a first year student will draw the mural this year " Maan said with a friendly smile
 "wow Im famous artist of the school now  " Geet said with a small smile
Maan laugh again then he notice to small box that Geet was hollding "Is this Barfi i love it , can i have some ? "
Sure " Geet said before she give him some of it, she was happy to see him enjoying the Barfi , she just get lost on his expressions, then his cell phone ring look at it , then stand up and said 
I have to go , again good luck outsider" then add with a wink 
Keep rocking girl "
Geet just keep looking at him intill her eyes could see him enymore, after a few seconds a reality hit her " O my god, i just share my Barfi with him, i dont share my Barfi with enyone "
That night when she go home , she was silenced on dinner's table but her familly just assume that its because of her worry about the mural, at her room she again take her red notebook , and start Writing " I meet him again today , and i dont think that  my feelings for him are just a crush maybe , maybe im in love..."Geet keep Writing till she fall asleep holding her red notebook,
months pass , Geet keep working on the mural, but on her way to her work's place she make sure to pass next to the sports playgrounds, just to look at him from distance, she even end sooner to make sure to be on his way,  after he finish practice, 
they just chat for seconds, but those seconds mean the world to her, 
On the finale party when everybody was clapping at her after they saw  the mural ,she feel something missing, yes all the students and teachers were claping for her ,her friends were huging her, her family also come and take pic with her next to the mural, but she feel something was missing, then he come from the Crowd, to congratz her like everybody, and when he said " Thats an amezing mural" she just feel her happiness complete, and while he was going she just smile like all the praisings that she hear was not enough intill he come and say those words.

Almost 2 year passed , Geet love for Maan just graw , she keep waching him from distance, they chat sometimes, but never more than a few minutes, but that was more than enough for Geet, she keep going to all his matchs, and cheering for him like a good friends, and she is not a cricket's fan but she go eny way just to see him
Geet was sitting on bed holding her red notebook  
Soon Maan will be gone, i will not have the chance to see him or talk to him, he is 18 years old now, he Succeed all his finals exams, and i hear that he will complete his study on oxford , he is realy smart, i know he only look at me as his cute little friend, but i cannot stop my heart from loving him, i dont know why, but my love for him just become stronger day by day, we are friends in his world but he is my love on my secret world, no one know about that , his love is my secret , a secret that know one know about it, even him, i dont know why , but i just love him even when i dont saw him i still love him, i stop myself from saying this to him , since i dont want to loose his friendship.
Next week i will saw him for the last time , the school have a goodbye party to all the Graduates, i think i need to tell him that i love him, i cannot keep this secret on my heart forever, even he doesn't love me, even if he reject me , i just need him to know that before we get apart"
Geet then close her red notebook and go to sleep, next day she shock her family when she ask her mother to help her to shop for a dress for a school party
Wow, finaly you asked for it, you never wear a dress thats a great day " her mother said
"Maybe Geet start to grow up ,she is 16 years old now , finaly my sister start to act like girl and ask for a dress " Rajjisaid teasing Geet, Geet just smile and keep jocking with her mother and sister, so no one will ask her more questions why she want to buy a dress for that party,
On the party day Geet was looking so cute , she was wearing a long bleu dress , her hair still short but now it Reached her shoulders, her friends keep prising her and said she look cute, but she head to Maan who was standing with his frinds " Hi Maan "
Maan look at her smile and said " Hi , you look great today
thanks, i want to say something to you , i lo..."
before she could complete Maan  saw on of the Art's student that was taking pictures on the party and  said " Lets take a pic together, we are friends for 2 years now , but never take a pic, "
Geet then smile and said " Yeh lets take one last pic "
After they both smile and take the pic, Maan just said with a friendly smile " All the best , and take care of yourself outsider " then he go to his friends that start to call him , Geet keep looking at him intil he get out of the party , she just follow him from distance , till he reach his car and go , Geet just keep looking at his car leaving, then she realize that this maybe the last time she may ever saw him tears start to fall , then she smile and said " Goodbye Maan ,  and i love you  " on that moment she feel like a part of her soul leave her body, and that night on her room, she tell all that to her red notebook, but this time pages were full of her tears too, not only her words.
Next day she collect the pic that they took since the student that took it study with her , after she went to her room that day , she put the pic in a red frame, then put it on her desk next to her parents's picture , she open her red notebook 
and Started  "Thats funny fact , i only have one picture with my real parents, and i only have one picture with him" she look to the both pics,  a sad smile cross her face then add " If we ever meet again will he remember me ? "

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.

Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow just loved it😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing ,superb and amazing well written
kholita thumbnail
          chp 10:  childhood's pains

childhood is the most important part of our life, is the time when we start to discover the world with our parents and familly help and care , its the part of our life when we are the most  innocent, the part full of memories , our first memories on this world, usuly they said that in that period a huge part of personality is build
But its not something that Geet didn't enjoy to remember

Geet enter to the bathroom close the door , while Maan still looking at her from his seat with a smile ,she look around and say

" Wow that a huge bathroom even for a private plane , this guy is realy rich, focus Geet , focus, what the hell is happening ? Am i realy married to him ? why and how ? why my parents hide that from me ? what happen between us ? why Mom and Dad arrange my marriage again ? "
she then shake her head trying to remember all she can recall is that she wake up on a hospital's bed a year and half ago , confuse, with a huge gaps in her memory , she remember some stuffs and forgot other, some years seem full of missing dates, some people become like stangers to her, while she forgot some memories with the people that she could remember, after a while she add " Stupid tumor , why did you take the interesting part of my life with you, like the fact that i got married , and fall in love ,couldn't you take my childhood memories as well , stupid tumor , stupid tumor "

She say that then she start to remember all those ugly moments,her father hate her since the day of her birth because of the fact that she is a girl, when her mother get angry and sad she use to said to said to her " I wish i had abort you like i did with your sisters" and her mother use to get angry and sad a lot since her father use to hit her a lot asking for money , or for no reason sometimes, and after everytime her mother get beating by her father infront of her eyes, she try to hug her after her father went with money , she push her and said " Im stuck with him because of you " she was just a small kid unabele to do enything , but she took all the blame of her parents misery,when she was 5 years old , her mother finally give birth to a boy but he die 3 weeks later ,then she cannot forget how her father said when she try to hug him"why god didn't take you on his place  "then push her ,she was just a small girl that cannot do enything, she still remember to first time her father hit her, she was 8 years old she just try to stop him from hurting her mother , so she get his anger on the end, she still remember how her mother take her to the hospital and lie to the doctors " My daughter fall from the stairs"
But after a few days her mother finaly feel guilty and decide to leave her father forever, she still remember that mornning when she was paking with her mother while she was telling her " We gonna live with my brother Mr Dubey from now on, we gonna go to a new city, and new home , your father will not hurt us enymore "she still remember how she ask her mother to wait intill her birthday before leaving because she want the take a pic with her dad ,she still remember that first and last picture that they took on that day.
And she still  remember that mornning when she wake up hearing her parents fighting and her father scream 
If you want to leave me, ok but give all your money first , i dont want enything to do with you or with that girl "
she still remember that her mother refuse that and face him for the first time she still remember how he get out angry , then her mother   call her and said " Geet lets go we have a train to catch " but when she get out from her room with her bags she saw her father back with a Barrels of Gasoline, that he threw on her mother before seting her on fire, he was so stupit since the fire catch him too, she still remember how she look at her parents on fire , their screams , the Neighbors that pull her out of there, she still remember that she stay on the Orphanage for a week , before her uncle Mohinderlaal come and take her, but she was a devastating's kid that time, she couldn't sleep , eat ,play or talk, Mohinderlaal and Rano put her on a mental hospital for a year ,in that small room alone, she still remember to shock of her Psychiatrist, when he saw the details that she use to draw everytime he give her colors and an empty paper, she still remember that she was 9 years old with she finaly get out of that hospital, she still remember how she hear Mohinderlaal and his wife talking on the car while they were taking her home with them after that long year on that hospital, they think that she was sleep but she wasn't she hear them talking about adopting her, since after the birth of there daughter Rajji , Rano couldn't give birth to a second kid due to some complications, she still remember Mohinderlaal talk about his guilt since he was the one who arrange his sister's marriage and that her father was a friend of his, and since he couldn't save his sister he will try to be a good father to her daughter, she start to smile and act normal when they  reach home, she even start to call them " Mom , Dad and call Rajji big Sis "  she was 9 years old but she could understand the guilt and the helpless of her new parents , that guilt and helpless that she live with all her childhood time, guilty of being born a girl and helpless because she could do enything to help her mother or make her father happy, or just Extinguish that fire that she watch it killing them, Geet was lost in all those memory in that huge bathroom but a knock on the door cut her thought,it was Maan
Are you ok Geet ? you are there for quit a while " 
Geet  just look at the door  " Im fine , don't worry i cannot jump from this plane and run , could you please give me some privacy"
she hear him saying " Ok , take your time " when she hear his step walking away she look at miror and find her eyes full of tears , she start wach her face saying " O god why tears fall everytime i remember those times , again stupid tumor, couldn't take that time with you as well "
then she look at mirror , after a while she said 
This high heels are killing me,and all this accessorys, note the self make sure to make some comfort clothes on your hand bag just in case i got kidnaped in the future , beying on your best outfit for long hours is a true torture"
Geet then get out of the bathroom, Maan was still on his seat talking on the phone she hear him saying while she was seting on her seat
Ok Dev, i have to go , if you find enything new call me " he was talking but his eyes were still watching Geet with a big smile she just set and siad " Stop looking at me like that  "
he said after her put his phone down " Like what ?"
Geet " like you never saw a girl before "
Maan laugh and said" I never saw a girl like you before "
Geet just look at him with anger and said  " I want to sleep now lets chat later infact you and my family own me a huge Explainations, and for your own good its better to be a good one "
Maan just smile and said " Our story is realy a complex's one "

Chilhood's pains is a pain that live with us forever but whats help up to keep going in life is hope and nothing give us hope more than falling in love 

Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
such a touching and wonderful update...pls cont soon..
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
geet has bitter past
want to know about more maan and geet realtion
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chapter
 9 poor geet never got to tell him she loved him and he left

chapter
10 heartbreaking poor geet having to face all that at a young age knowing she had know one to save her and when he moth tried her dad killed her poor child to go through that heartbreaking update every emotional awesome thanks for the pm loved the update
Drashti Dhami as Geet
kavya.sravya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
geet had a horrible childhood with her parents ... she saw them burning to death... atleast she had art to express her ideas and get a relief from the situation and mohinder and rano proved to be wonderful parents. waiting for the love story of maan and geet...
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
along with past give some present too...
Lovely update...
Will wait to read how they part twice...
kholita thumbnail
                            chp 11 : One last time of love

It takes a second to have a crush on someone a minute to like someone an hour to love someone and a lifetime to forget them.

But what if destiny give us a real chance to forget ? are we going to take it or ...

Everybody was on the living room trying to have a breakfast , but most of them were lost on their thoughts after a long night without sleep 
Why nobody is eating ? " a little girl ask then add " Where is aunty ? she promise that she will take us to the school today "

another boy " You did not let us go the party yesderday because of the school , and aunty promise us that she will take us today , then after school we gonna hung out "
the little girl said with a smile" Its always fun to get out with aunty "
Rajji look to her kids then said " Kids your aunty has traveled to india yesterday "
" But she promise us , also she cannot go without saying goodbye to us " the little girl add with a sad face,
Rano " Beta , Geet has no choice it was a very important travel, but she will come soon and make it for you , she will take you guys to all the places that you wanna go into "
Teji " Now finsh your breakfast , the school bus will be here soon "
The kids eat then take their bags , and they went after they said bye to everybody
Rajji comeback after she go with them to the door and said  They realy miss her "
Tejji " She spend the last year and half with us here, she make a strong bond with the kids " 
Rajji  said " Infact they always go and ask her for advice if they have eny problems at school and love to go out with her"
Rano " Geet just love kids, she has the ability to be a part of their world so easily  "
MohinderlaalI think we have done a mistake when we let her comeback to india to meet Maan again "
Rajji " You are right dad , if she didn't take time before the operation to meet him , nothing would happen yesterday, he has no idea of her existence intill she went to meet him " 
Rano " It was her wish , we were trying to respect her wish , all this talk will not lead to enything lets try to find a solution "
Teji " Maan Singh Khurana is not someone that we can face , he has money and power , he will not let her go, and she is his wife legally 
Rajji " so what just sit and pray for a miracale "

A silence again full the room and everybody start to remember the start of this 

Flashbacks

Geet and her parents were looking at the doctors with worry 
then one of the Doctore smile head on the bed and stand next to it
and say " Hi miss aarti you are finally awake, Hi im Dr Khanna Neurosurgeon , how do feel ? "
Geet " Scary ,you work on brains right ?"
The Doctor said " yes miss Geet and im sorry to said that i have some bad news for you "
Geet " Ok, just say it please " 
The Doctor " we found a tumor on your brain and .." 
that all Rano and Mohinderlaal couldn't hear the rest, since the shock stop them from processing all the details and explanations that the doctors were giving , but Geet was listenning carefully , after a while Mohinderlaal and Rano wake up from there shock with they hear Geet saying to the doctor
So you are not sure if its a Benign tumor or a malignant tumor "
The doctor " Yes miss Geet we need to do more test, before giving a final Diagnosis "
Geet " Ok doctors , im ready to eny more tests , thanks for the informations"
The doctor " Take a rest tonight miss Geet and tomorow we gonna start the tests "
Geet " Goodnight doctors "
The doctors " Goodnight " then they both get out of the room , Geet  look at her parents and realize that they were on state of shock , she hold her mother's hand and said " Mom are you ok ? "then look at Mohinderlaal and said " Relax , they said that they need to do more tests lets wait and see " 
Rano then start the cry and said " Why ? why god is doing this to us , why its not me who fall sick ? ,you are still young "
Geet said after huging her mother " Mom there is no human who choose the disease and no disease who choose the human , people just fall sick, and we are lucky that the medicine is so Sophisticated in our days ,stop crying mom , you have a BP probleme, all this furor is not good for you" she then start to wipe her mother tears with her hand smile and said " Mom the doctors said that they will do more tests , lets wait and see "
then she look to her father that was just stading like a statue and "Dad please relax "then laugh and said " Im the sick one here , and i deal with this pretty well so guys calm down please, i hate to see you like that please  " Her father then come next to her put his hand on her shoulder and said " You always the brave one just like ..." then he stop talking since he remember his sister, Geet then look at her father and hold his hand with a sad smile , then the door nock , and then open its Adi and Pinky enter , Geet look at them and said " Hi "  
Adi and Pinky rush to Geet and said 
" Are you ok ? "
What the doctors said ? 
Geet look at them and said " A lot of things are happening in my life this days , seat down and i will tell you " then she look to her father and said " Dad please take mom for a walk she is shaking , a walk will help her to calm down " 
Rano " Im not going to let you alone "
Geet " Im not alone , Adi and Pinky are here mom , the doctor advice you to go for a walk everytime you are on shaking state , please mom"
Mohinderlaal then take Rano out of the room saying " Geet is right 
Mohinderlaal and Rano keep walking till they reach the hospital's garden , seat there Rano now is more calm she said " Ok i feel much better now " then she look to Mohinderlaal and was shocked there was tears on his eyes , Rano look at him hold his hand and he said " I cannot lose her , i promise myself after my sister dead that i will take care of her and protect her , she is not just my niece,or the only thing left from my sister , she is my little daughter  "
Rano said " She is our little daughter , and we gonna do everything for her  , we will fight this together , we cannot lose her , not now , not like this 
After a while they back to the room, found Geet laughing and jocking with her friends , then after some time a nurse came ask them to let Geet take a rest , next days Geet has done more tests , she was smiling and jocking all the time , her parents were with her all the time, Adi and Pinky come to visit her every day then After days of tests the doctor go again for a meeting with them 
Sorry the tumor is a Malignant, also it spot make an operation so difficult "
Rano  " So there nothing we can do ?"
Mohinderlaal  " Please are you sure , there is no hope "
The doctor " We cannot do enything here, but there is a hope "
Geet " A hope where ?"
The Doctor " On USA there is  a hospital and a Research Institute for the brain tumors , the best on the world , if you want i can send all the test there and see if there is a posibility that miss Geet case will be accepted , since most of their operations are Clinical trials"
Mohinderlaal " USA is prefect for us we can travel there from today , i have a daughter there and we have went there many time "
Doctor " Great , but first we need to prepare Geet's file , then contact the hospital there ..." 
Geet's parents end her first engagement with Vikram after talking with his parents and few days later Geet and her fmily were on USA on that hospital, Geet has done more tests , after days the doctors inform her that she is a perfect candidate for the operation 
The doctors were on Geet's room explaining the process for her and her family , Rajji  and Tejji were there too after a while of the doctor talk he said
Do you understand all what i just said miss Geet? "
Geet " Yes , doctor this operation is so risky and still a Clinical trials, so a 52 % possibily i die during the operation, and a  60 % to end  up on a coma after it,its ok doctor i even signe a organ donations agreement on case i have a brain damage , or a brain dead, but im happy that im not going to cut my hair thank god ,it took it years to be this tall 
The Doctor smile and siad " Finally there is something that we need to discuss "
Geet " im listening"
The Doctor " Even if you survive the operation, and we were able to remove the tumor and cure everything you may suffer from an amnesia "
Geet shock " A memory lose , but how ? "
The doctore " You may lose part of your past memories, but dont worry you will not have eny problems to collect new memories after the operation"
Geet  " Parts how much exactly ? "
The doctors " We cannot tell, the brain is realy a comlex organ , you may lose years, forget some people completly , or forget some of the memories that you have with the people that you could remember "
Geet " What is the possibily that i suffer from a memory lose ? "
The doctors " A very high possibility , infact we cannot avoid it " 
Geet " Doctor, you give me an offer before that i can take a few time before the operation if i need to do something can i still have that time ? "
The Doctors look at her on surprise " Yes miss Geet , we can delay the operation for a 4 months but the risks will be more high then  "
Geet " I dont think i will need the whole 4 month"
Rano look to Geet " Geet why you ask for delay now ? you have said you dont need time "

Mohinderlaal " The Delay will increase the risks dear "
Rajji  " You have said there is nothing you want to do "
Geet " Yes , i have said that, im ready to face and fight this , but now that i know  that i may lose part of my memories , i will need time, i want to meet someone for the last time " 
Rajji " Who ? "
Geet " Someone that his memories fill my head, and his love live on my heart for 12 years "
Everybody look at Geet with shock , 
Mohinderlaal " Who ? "
Geet " My first love , Maan "
Rano " What are talking about Geet ? "
Geet " Mom remember that pic next to my parents's pic on my desk to pic in the red frame , you always ask me who's the boy that im with ?,"
Rano " Yes, you said its a friend"
Geet " actually its my first love Maan Singh Khurana "
Geet then tell them the story of her first love, everybody was move it but then Rajji siad
You were 14 years old , maybe it was just a crush and it was from one sided too , why do you want to meet him again ? he may not even remember you now "
Rano  " Your sister is right is was just a crush , its stupid to risk your life for that , and yeh he never love you then , and may not remember you now "
Geet " Its not a crush , its love, and for 12 years it just grew day by day, no matter what i do , no matter were iam , my heart beat for him only, but i was ok with that, i was living my life, i agree to get married , i was willing to be a good wife, a good mother , i was ok to be away from him , since i have his memories with me, i was saying to myself " No matter what atlest i have his memories and its enough for me to live with" but now i may lose it, i may forget that i love him , i may forget him and i cannot accept that "
Rajji " Maybe its a chance for you to forget him and fall in love again , it a chance to start again "
Geet " What if i didn't love enyone ? his love is very important to me, his love made me a better person, more happy , more strong and i dont want to lose it , but if i have to i want a last chance to meet him again , just see him once before i forget him "
Mohinderlaal " Thats crazy , what do you know about him enyway ? maybe you just see him as a handsome boy , a prince charming you were young, and what the hell do you know about him ?  "

Geet smile and said " when he use to smile the left the right party of his lips more, everytime he laugh he look down , and if he laugh so much tears fall from his eyes, but he doesn't smile or laugh a lot most of time he maintain a cold face, he never talk when he eat , he is so perfectionist, love the do everything rights and success in everything he does , on the library i use to see that he always read to books that will help him on study , that mean he only spend his time of what can give him an advantage, when he think about some solution while working on problems, he bite the end of his pen,he help others when he can , but never wait for their thanks, he realy care about his friends, but he doesn't show his emention a lot , he realy love money and even with the fact that his family own a lot he want to make his own he doesn't want to live on their shadow ,and he is so slow when it come to love, i think he was in love with me but he never realize that, since he only use to smile and laugh when he talk to me, infact he doesn't talk to much, but when we use to meet , he doesn't stop talking , i know so stupid , he also has a huge ego, and hate to make mistakes, he is so realistic and a big  opportunist, when he get angry he become like hulk , and when he think about something that disturb him he put his left hand on his pocking and keep walking and thinking. Its not easy to catch his attention, he is realy full of himself, he hate lies and he always say the truth even if its ugly and nobody like it , a lot of time he look heartless but he is a good person
 he just draw a line around him and doesn't let enyone across it  "

everybody were looking at Geet , then Rajji come and said " You realy love him "
Geet said " I realy love him, and i want to meet one last time before i forgot him just once and i know he may not remember me, he maybe not aware that i exist ,that i love him but i need to see him one last time for me, just for once "
Rano and Mohinderlaal look at eachother and siad 
Ok , if that what you want "
One of the Doctor said " Miss Geet i can give you a 4 months delay but you need to take some medicaments on time and pay attention to some signes, the tumor grew slaw because of the treatement, but those signes may lead that its start to grew fast again, feeling dizzy and bleeding nose are a very imporatant ones pay attention to it, also keep a check up with Dr Khanna to keep watching  the tumor ok  "
Geet smile and said " Dont worry i will do all that, but i dont think that i will take 4 months on india , i maybe back here by next week i just want to meet him once then comeback"
Next day Geet and her family were on a plane heading back to india , everybody was sleeping , Geet was awake writing on her black notebook whats happen " ... im comming to meet you again, i have no idea how im gonna do that , but i know that i still love you and i want to see you again one last time , it has been 10 years now since we saw each other , i change a lot , i dont look like that skinny girl with Glasses and short hair that you use to know , but if i ask you : Do you remember ? will you smile at me and said : of course outsider "
She then close the notebook and close her eyes to have some sleep 

Geet has no idea that she will be back after almost  4 months, since destiny will play a new game with her