Posted: 11 years ago
Oops Arnav did wrng
Gayio everything in pani
Khushi is hurt
N nw she will have to face Garima *cant watch*
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The much awaited conversation between the couple didn't go as planned. Khushi was been honest like nothing first by letting him know she is not upset with him as he thinks by greeting him in that manner, then revealing the fact that she wants to be with him and then finally about Lavanya's true intentions.

Arnav was digesting everything properly until Lavanya was dragged in, for him it would look as if Khushi is been unnecessary worked up about Lavanya and she is been bit immature to think in that manner, I think all these conclusions from both the parties arose mainly due to the lack of proper communication but of course he shouldn't have got so hyped when Khushi asked about his past relationships, considering Khushi has figured out Lavanya's true intentions accurately! But Arnav was been Arnav and he vent out his frustration the best way he knows, anger followed by a counter question. Now of course he would have got the idea that Khushi has every reason to feel the way she is feeling right now since her history of relationships was revealed. Both didn't know how to go a about in clarifying the doubts and decreasing the invisible distance between them.

Waiting to see how they will make up and whether Arnav will believe Khushi's instincts about Lavanya. And I have a feeling once everything is settled between the couple both will have to face another dramatic problem specially Khushi, who will be torn a part because of her mothers final decision with regard to Harvard, then I'm sure Arnav will be there for her as he has been there for her always! Waiting to see how you are planning on unfolding the story😊
Seethu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update !! Thanks for the email..

In the beginning, I was not that happy about Arnav asking about her past relationships but I guess in a way it is good because otherwise how would he know that Khushi has been in love with none other than him all along :) Can't wait for the next part ..
reshkn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update...😊
loved the way u brought out...
be it Garima's feelings...every mom wants their daughter by their side..she isnt to be blamed..I like her😊

and khushi ...she jus told him her insecurities about lavanya even wen she trusts arnav and then Arnav..isnt he over reacting..??slamming words without thinking...

but i jus loved her reply..only HIM...from when??😉

but then wat now??I seriously doubt she would accept the offer just out of anger...
arnav winning her back..aww..that would be a treat😉

and the pictures were a perfect setting 😃

thank u for the pm😊

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Please follow the following link to the new thread! 😊

Post all comments on the new thread.

THREAD 2
Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 years ago
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just finished reading your story... I loved how it started... in one of the posts you said Arnav is so lovable in ur story... He is... Loved how he remembered Khushi's fantasy for her first date and how he made it happen... last chapter was kind of upsetting but i am sure things will work out between the two since this is a flashback of ch 1... Poor Garima, i know she wants to have her daughter with her but by keeping khushi in Delhi, she is restricting her... Hopefully, Arnav will help khushi manofy Garima... we never know, khushi might drop the idea if she marries arnav soon :D
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing loved it
Just caught up wid story do update soon nd add me to ur pm list plzz
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
Arnav is the first and only person in khushi's life
awesome
Well lets see how will arnav react