Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update.
The dinner had started peacfully and they had shared good moments.
The problem is that Arnav Singh raizaada is Not used to justify his actions and he does what he thinks to be right and that's why he was frustrated as it's still the beginning of their relationship.
Things were not ok at the end, but this is so important for their relationship as they need to clarify everything to each other.
Hope they will open up to each other before the end of the evening!
Thanks for the PM
Edited by bridgeofdreams - 11 years ago
Take_That thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Khushi doesn't like Lavanya around Arnav and is vocal about it. Me likes!

I can't understand Khushi's mom here. Why can't she let go Khushi for a better future and for what Khushi wants to do? Just coz she wants to stay with Khushi for 2-3 years should not spoil her future right?

Uh, ho! A fight!? No…no…no…please!

dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update . Loved it
The lake house was beautiful .
Poor khushi. She is hurt. And at home again she is gonna be hurt because her mom is against her dream.
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tsk. Tsk. Khushi will be overwhelmed with all the mess! And I won't be surprised if she tries to flee to Harvard. Maybe the decision will break some relationships,or the relationship might get stronger.

Garima has put her foot down to not let Khushi go to Harvard. I get the fact that she wants her family close to her, since Payal is leaving. But Garima needs to consider the fact that, attending Harvad is Khushi's only dream. As a mother Garima should understand to let Khushi flourish.

I hope Arnav realizes that Khushi is far more important that any of his past relationships, and being honest is the key to any relationship. Since Khushi voiced her concerns about Lavanya, I hope he will open his eyes and watch Lavanya's actions carefully. If he wants Khushi, then he needs to come halfway in the relationship, just like how she is willing to walk the other half!
Frozenfire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊I READ D STORY IN 1 GO.,IT WAS AWESOME.,LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can understand Garima's feelings but seriously...Delhi Uni is as good as Harvard?! It reminds me of my mother who 'allowed' me to go to Uni and stay away because she thought I'd get married before I'd finished!!

And Arnav...seriously failing in the grown-up department. At least Khushi's trying to deal with her concerns. She can't do that if he doesn't support her...it's not a great start to a relationship if it had to run by only one person's views and priorities!!

Loved the chapter though!!
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...Another tiff in between them...
Khushi is angry nw😲
Hope thy resolve this fastly..
thanks for the pm😃
daffodils06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok...wat just happened here..??wat about the things they had set in their mind to tell each other..coming to think of it one minute they are together and next one they are apart..the highs and lows in a relationship all in a single insance..a rollercoaster ride..
i am glad khushi told arnav where she stands in the relationship..and she came straight to the point about lavanya..and arnav kinda started loosing it from there i guess..wonder wat will happen wen he finally realizes lavanyaz intentions..and i guess that is gonna happen soon..lavanya will hav to act as she now realizes that she has competition..
i wonder wat made khushi ask about the women in his past..she is quite aware of it..i guess..she wanted to put forward a point not irritate arnav..but i guess arnav wanted khushi to hav a taste of her own medicine by asking bac the question..but he wasnt ready for the answer i guess..
and bac hom garima has put her foot down and told sashi that khushi is not going to harvard com wat may...
y do i hav a feeloing that payal/sashi may cal khushi bac and arnav/khushi convo wud b left incomplete for nw...
i know i am thinking too much..i guess i will wait for the next part...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifull update grima concern for khushiii is justify ,awww arnav cooked for them but in the end wht he did 😡aftr all he is jerk😆
Pls continue soon
Thanx for pm
neevankrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here comes their official first fight after proposing 😭 Do update nxt PART soon!!!!