Posted: 11 years ago
👏

awesome chapter

I hope they make up 😲

and I hope she gets to go to USA for her MBA
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome story...looking forward to reading a lot more updates. You writing and the way you have captured the characters is exceptional. I have truly enjoyed reading this in one shot today. Thanks for sharing this with all of us and filling in the void that the show has left..
Edited by Chokri_ASR - 9 years ago
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only one song comes to my mind "kyaa se kyaa ho gayaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein
chaahaa kyaa, kyaa milaa, bewafaa tere pyaar mein" (Mohd rafi from movie Guide 😉). Again, evening started on a good note and finished with bitter taste (if its not finished yet). Wonderful update, loved it 😊
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I caught up with Ch 9 and Ch 10 today..
So first Ch 9 -
Arnav's thoughts about Khushi were brilliantly potrayed.. He understood the real cause of the kiss!

Khushi's frustation is justified..

A very important question - When are you throwing horrible Lavanya out of this beautiful story?.. She is a blemish in the perfect story you have woven.

Surprised to know that a letter from Harvard came so soon..
greenMoss thumbnail
This was seriously shocking - the letter landed in Garima's hands.. Time for some Damage Control by Shashi, Khushi and Payal.

She proved that she is not only a stubborn mother but also a headstrong person. The way Garima expressed her views about Khushi's Harvard aspirations ,was great.

Arnav was apprehensive about Khushi.
The description of the kiss and the hug was great!

The way Khushi behaved during the conversation was right. She has a right to know about Arnav's past.

Arnav seemed a bit irrational though, as he got angry and thought he didn't need to justify his past.

Khushi is angry at Arnav and I don't know why I feel that , Khushi might say that she wants to go to Harvard because of this anger towards Arnav.. Only then Arnav will understand that he sometimes becomes a moron in his anger.
The ending was really a Bomb.
Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
..And its time for the new thread.. Wow! Congrats!
ForLoveofBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! Nishi that's so sweet of you to recommend me. I am touched and honored. Thank you😊

Your story is beautiful. Loved the house in this update. The conversation between the two lovers is close to real life. I could feel the emotions running through both of them 👍🏼 Keep churning the story mill. Keep sending your lovely comments my way. Once again a heart felt thanks!
Edited by ForLoveofBarun - 11 years ago
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update dear...i guess the conversation took the wrong turn...bt its good tht all things will be clear out ...
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnak you for that PM... I dont know how I missed your fiction... I love to read this kinda finctions and you have put in all the elements whihc I love to have in a fiction of Arshi...
That PM means lots to me...
Loved the first chapter where Arnav is really aware of what his name is in her phone... and the possessivness Khuhsii showed towards Arnav..
Loved how Arnmav had waited for this moment where Khuhsiii will be coming back after her studies and he will tell her about his feelings to her... I loved that point... and In the early upodates when I heared him talking about dinner, just like khushi I too felt that they are going for a date...(Poor me and Khuhsii)...
and the actual dAte really suprised me... It was jus awesome... But, not that awesome for poor Khuhsiii... Lavanya... Ex-girlfrined of Arnav... But, I loved it when she didnt break down in front of Arnav keeping all her insecurities inside... That was marvellous...
Sheetal was not enough and here comes Lavanya...
I am feeling bad for Arnav, how and what all he planned for his khuhsii and how it turned to be... But, after reading the first chapter I am sure this all wont create any misunderstanding between them... and now, you stopped this story in sucha crucial point..Wanted to know Arnavs reaction... when he will come to know that he was the only one in her life till now and nobodyelse...
and to know how he will reac t when he will come to know that Khushiii is actually following his steps and going away from him to do MBA... that will be really interesting..
Waiting for the update... and your PM.. Should I add you in you ion my buddy list or is there anyother PM id for you...
Once more thank you soo much for letting me know about this wonderful fiction...
Edited by Amti4u - 11 years ago
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Uff-ho, what a tempestuous yet sweet relationship, but I guess that the USP of Arhi. They fight and make up, then fight again and well I hope they make up in the next chapter. I hope Arnav gets to know about Lavanya's true intentions. Enjoyed the chapter, thanks for the email. Btw congrats, i think you need to make a new thread for the next chapter. :D

Edited by -Shalu- - 11 years ago