Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

564436 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow what a kiss

their first fight I wanna write so much bout this update but can't find the words but I loved it
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it
The desire they both have for each other at the beginning of the night
Ending with frustration and annoyance.

Arnav being ignorant Lavanya intention and Khushi trying to deal with it head on.
Interesting update.
What will happen next
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey,, i m a new reader of this FF...really nice story...
Khushi, i feel, is just suffering from insecurity while Arnav, from ignorance lol
he doesnt know who wants him...
hope this fight between them gets over soon :)
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... definitely new thread in the making.
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb
Wonder what wi happen at khushi's house now.
-Xpress- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Splendid update...loved it
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nidhi,
Just loved this chapter. Came out very well.

Really liked Khushi's actions/words when she entered Lake house. She was quite straightforward.
I am surprised Arnav didn't realize about Lavanya's hints. Well great sense of business and shatir dimaag doesn't mean , you understand women right? He also expected Khushi to be mad at him but Khushi behaved quite maturely.

I don't understand why Arnav was hesitant about coming out clean about his past relationships? Or he was plain awkward and didn't want to make Khushi more jealous or insecure? But I hope he tells Khushi soon. He (and we readers as well want to know) also needs to tell Khushi what his relationship of 2 yrs with Lav meant? She was his gf for longest time till then.
I just loved Khushi's response when Arnav asked about Khushi's past. Arnav has spoilt Lakehouse meet as well! Eagerly waiting what he will do to make it up to his lady love..

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just realized , chap 11 in new thread!!!
Congrats in advance..
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg asr is one jerk, why he hurted her, now this is going to be an excuse for khushi to take up Harvard admission. will she listen to anyone, because the person the love of her life has hurted her when he himself had so many flings/relationships in the past. how can he ask such a Q to khushi when he knows her morals and values.
nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
Khushi talks straight to the point. Liked how she asked 'how do u plan to deal to with the fact that she stil wants u'. But he didnt even give a chance to think of wat she told. Again arnav and his temper messed up the conversation.
Loved how caring s garima about her daughters. But its not fair to impose parents decisions on children in case of studies.
Edited by nnsunn - 11 years ago